Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-23-2010, 01:33 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road
Default School Project - Political Poll - Please help :)

Hi, my name is Jalen and I need your guys' help.

I have to complete a fairly large survey for my AP government class by monday and it requires I survey quite a few people.

I'd extremely appreciate it if you guys would take the time to answer my questions.

Note: I'm in no way trying to discover what you all feel individually, quite the contrary. The whole point of the project is to find the opinion of a group as a whole. I request (hell, I beg) that you all answer honestly. I won't think of you or treat you any differently if you answer, mainly because with the sheer volume of people I have to ask, I won't remember.

Quote:
1. Would you approve of a gay man or woman being a grocery store manager?

2. Would you approve of a gay man or woman being the principal of an elementary school?

3. Would you approve of a gay man or woman being the governor of your state?

4. Would you approve of a gay man or woman being the President of the United States?
READ ME: To keep anonymity as great as possible, and to prevent some potential issues here between users, I ask that you all privately answer the questions via PM or email, and answering by giving me your age, gender, and your answers for 1 through 4. I don't need an explanation of any sort, just a simple "Yes" or "No" will be perfect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Example
Female
1. (Y/N)
and so on
Again, I greatly appreciate anybody who reads this thread, and even more to those who help me and answer.

Have a good day.

Last edited by user472884; 09-23-2010 at 04:15 PM.. Reason: color