Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 05-29-2011, 02:29 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Hmm...
I had to baby-sit my friend Dynasty, a beautiful (and at the time, VERY drunk) Filipina girl, as she danced on the crotch of a one legged girl. Yeah. Taht's the story of my life.
Old 09-01-2011, 05:37 PM

Criss_pl is on a distinguished road

As there's no other proper thread to post this,
I just wanted to say that today we commemorated the beginning of the World War Two. Fall Weiß started at 4:45 EST on Friday 1st of September exactly 72 years ago. I just wanted to share this information with you. Dunno why exactly :]
Old 09-01-2011, 10:33 PM
Man Among Men

puffyrock2 is on a distinguished road

I haven't been here in a while. I bought a house recently and I'm in the process of getting everything together. I had to sign some papers for the closing and such earlier today. The thought of living alone in my own 3-bedroom 2-bathroom house is pretty darn exciting.
Old 09-01-2011, 11:16 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by puffyrock2 View Post
I haven't been here in a while. I bought a house recently and I'm in the process of getting everything together. I had to sign some papers for the closing and such earlier today. The thought of living alone in my own 3-bedroom 2-bathroom house is pretty darn exciting.
Oh wow man congrats on your own place; good luck with moving in!

I had a bad day, I got very very pissed off. I live on South campus but all my classes are on North (its only a 15min bus ride so its not too bad) but anyways I had a 5:30pm class. I decided to get to the bus stop at 4:35pm. Its now 5:50pm and the bus still hasn't come (they are supposed to come every 15min or so). Finally one comes at around 5:00 but the bastard decides not to stop and skip our stop even though his bus was nearly empty and by now our bus stop was packed with kids. Needless to say the bus finally came at like 5:15. I ended up being late for my favorite class (one I was looking forward to all day) and I had to take a seat all the way in the back of the lecture hall. I couldn't really hear my instructor as well as I had these 4 kids that would not shut the **** up ... they talked the whole 80min .... so it was absolute hell; I missed a lot of what was said. I was not a happy camper ..... I wanted to literally beat the crap out of these kids; why come to class if you dont pay attention or want to be there?

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 09-02-2011, 12:58 AM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Anthony and I.

Two pack-a-punched Ray Guns, pack-a-punched Thunder Gun, pack-a-punched RPK, both had monkeys, both had all four perks, zero downs, and around 10k each.

Oh, and this was by round eleven. You tell me how my day was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
Oh wow man congrats on your own place; good luck with moving in!

I had a bad day, I got very very pissed off. I live on South campus but all my classes are on North (its only a 15min bus ride so its not too bad) but anyways I had a 5:30pm class. I decided to get to the bus stop at 4:35pm. Its now 5:50pm and the bus still hasn't come (they are supposed to come every 15min or so). Finally one comes at around 5:00 but the bastard decides not to stop and skip our stop even though his bus was nearly empty and by now our bus stop was packed with kids. Needless to say the bus finally came at like 5:15. I ended up being late for my favorite class (one I was looking forward to all day) and I had to take a seat all the way in the back of the lecture hall. I couldn't really hear my instructor as well as I had these 4 kids that would not shut the **** up ... they talked the whole 80min .... so it was absolute hell; I missed a lot of what was said. I was not a happy camper ..... I wanted to literally beat the crap out of these kids; why come to class if you dont pay attention or want to be there?
I'm that way with AP and CU Succeed classes.

Really? You're doing four times as much work to be in here and yet you're talking/texting/eating/bitchingabouthowhardtheclassis the whole time?
Old 09-02-2011, 02:51 AM
Life's a beach & then you dive

FanDeAliFee is on a distinguished road
Default .

Last edited by FanDeAliFee; 12-16-2011 at 11:38 PM..
Old 09-03-2011, 02:47 AM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

I believe the new Nunn Busch formal shoes I bought are cursed, in a good way.
This is the first day I have worn them.
This is what followed.

This morning:

- Paid for the small sized coffee at Starbucks and they screwed up and gave me the largest size.
- Learned about Existentialism in AP Lit (goddamn interesting stuff... very me)
- Spent the entire time in Aquatic Biology on the computer looking up how to make a minigun
- Watched a cool video on Freud in Psychology (substitute)
- Went to the bathroom and found two teachers talking about how itchy their pubes were
- Spent all of lunch in the library looking up how to make a circuit with a motor from a drill gun and attach it to a trigger
- ZOMG discovery of the new product, the KUSH bolt. It's basically Planet Eclipse's new Cure 4 bolt combined with the fantastic TechT Hush bolt.
- Spent all of AP photo listening to the freshman girl next to me cry, and the other freshman girls consoling her like her life really is so terrible.

After School: (bout 2:30)
- Went home, took some more senior photos. Took some goddamn awesome ones.
- Anthony broke my silver reflective flash umbrella.

Hanging out with Zach, Nicole, Bridgette, and Cori after photos: (about 4)
- We go to Wendy's, and I'm not even shitting you there's this lady here who has worked at pretty much every fast food joint in the town.
- They all start to sing that song from White Chicks when it comes on the radio, and I for the lulz walked outside, food/tray and all, and sat on the corner and ate my food. I was called fag by passing motorists no less than twice. I wasn't even mad, bro.
- I walk back in after I finish, and I see that Bridgette isn't guarding her purse. I steal the purse and run outside with it, at least a block away, where the manager of the Wendy's thinks I legitimately stole the purse and a car in the drive-thru tried to run me over in over to stop me.
- I walk back in again after rifling through her purse, specifically her wallet. Found a condom in there and I walked back in the restaurant with it hanging out of my mouth saying "Ooooh, I'm Bridgette, and I carry red condoms around in my purse"
- I made Cori snort like nobody's business.
- Instead of us all going to see the stupid movie I didn't want to see (Shark Night), we all decided to go to the new IKEA (which I fucking love, in case you haven't noticed)
- I lost my shit at IKEA, sat in pretty much everything I could, including tables and shelves. Walked around and found all the furniture that makes up my room.
- Walked back to the car, noticing that Bridgette (whose sandals broke in the store) put on a pair of shoes from one of the display closets that were full of shoes, and walked out of the store with them, nobody noticing.
- We went to the Park Meadows Mall.
- I bought a soda from the food court, and fucking Bridgette and Nicole drank it even before I got a satisfying sip.
- Went back to that store and discovered they give free refills, which was very bossly of them. Laughed at the 14-16 year old hitting on the 20+ year old cashier girl.
(this is at about 8 now)
- Me and Zach go apeshit in the Lego store while the women went elsewhere.
- Me and Zach go to the microsoft store, and was sorely disappointed that none of the computers had Starcraft 2 on them.
- Me and Zach go find the women buying shit from Victoria's Secret, and we derp on in there and feel all the silky undergarments.
- I notice that I'm not evenly weighted out, and that my wallet is missing. I run from Victoria's Secret back to the food court with Zach, who gets stopped by security because they thought I was running away from him. None of the food court people had any wallets returned to them. Fuck nuggets.
- I call my mom to tell her to call the bank while we haul ass over to guest relations.
- Guest relations chick says nobody turned anything in, and as soon as I finish giving her the description of the wallet, a worker comes up to give the relations lady something and Zach just says "Bro, I think he's holding your wallet". I chased him down and shook his hand and thanked him in Spanish.
- Now, I was still on an adrenaline high like nothing else, so I rode a magic carpet all the way back to the Victoria's Secret. Not being able to feel anything, still completely dazed and mindfucked, and wanting to make a lulz, I went to Bridgette and cupped her head and planted a big ol' smooch on that before anybody even realized what happened.
- I went and sat on a bench to chill the hell out.
- Went to the Apple Store to check out the size of the imacs.
- Went back to Zach's house where Nicole and Bridgette changed into their undergarments in front of me (but still kinda hiding though). For the lulz again, I theatrically smelled Nicole's old bra and put it on.
- Fucking bitches tried to take a picture of me because I couldn't figure out how to get it off so I ran into the garage and had Zach help me take it off. Only a true friend will help you get unclasp your friend's bra from your hairy/husky body.
(this is about 11 now)

And to really put a cherry on everything,
- As I was driving Bridgette home, a goddamn bat jumps out from a tree and flew along side the car for a good 15 seconds. Shit was giant, yo. At least a 4' wingspan.

What was different about today than any other day? The shoes.
Old 10-31-2011, 01:20 PM

Merci Alizée is on a distinguished road

It's the festival season. After Dussehra, Diwali, now it's time for Chhath. Two day festival (today and tomorrow). Not much celebration, but it's probably most hectic festival.

Usual scenes of Chhath,

Today we had to do preparations for Chhath.
Old 10-31-2011, 08:12 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

My professor thinks its funny to give us a 16 by 16 matrix that we have to solve by hand. I can easily solve it in Matlab in 30 seconds or even my t1-89 calculator, but no he wants it done by hand you *@Y%**%^!!!!! Its going to take forever!

Edit:

Here is SUPER MATRIX ..... all this for a simple Truss problem Im still not done ....
Oh and he wants Gauss Elimination ... not a simple simultaneous equation method either

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Last edited by Future Raptor Ace; 10-31-2011 at 08:15 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 11-01-2011, 06:45 AM

Merci Alizée is on a distinguished road

I'm waiting for sunset at this place
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 01112011_001.jpg (93.5 KB, 31 views)