Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 06-30-2015, 04:29 AM

Lucas is on a distinguished road

I think the same what Ray... most people go to see Greg first, and then just them as couple. There are not many fans, who would go there just cause Alizée (cause most Alizée fans are fans of singer, not dancer). But of course when she is there, why nottake chance for the people to take a photo with Alizée or some autographs, but thats all...

The dancer thing... Alizée is dancer, but... dancing in TV and then some events doenst make you a profesional, most when they are dancing +- the same dances. I think she is dancer like everyone else who was in DALS. Greg is pro dancer, choreographer... Alizée is just beautiful flower on his clothes.
Old 07-06-2015, 04:48 AM

regardemoi is on a distinguished road

I had no idea that out of the two of them Greg could be the bigger star. I don't watch any of the Dancing with... shows, and I assumed that the dancers are just dancers and the celebs are the stars of the show. After they won and became a couple, I assumed it was the romance (+Alizée's old and maybe new fans from the show) that kept people wanting to see them.

When do they usually announce the new couples? I'm going to make a guess that neither A or G will be on it.
Old 08-10-2015, 09:44 AM

http://www.jeanmarcmorandini.com/art...-d-alizee.html
Old 08-10-2015, 10:17 AM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
Let the shitstorm begin *sigh*

Of course everyone is blaming Alizée now. What else is new? Like it would be HER decision if Grégoire joins DALS6 or not.

But if it's true it's really bad for Grégoire, being a dancer for DALS isn't that kind of job you get every day... and I wonder if this will have any impact on the upcoming DALS tour in 2015/2016...
Old 08-10-2015, 02:36 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well I guess this is what the item said that Lucas posted,

"The next season of Dancing with the stars is more about her.
If the jury is complete and that the rumors about the star cast is well underway, production is active for the cast of professional dancers.

But al rumor of the day says Grégoire Lyonnet will be replaced by production that still has not digested the stop-season last year.

For the record, the dancer present since the first season had given up during the season when he was 5 Nathalie Pechalat partner.

At the time the rumors indicated that Alizee, his former partner and his girlfriend, jealous of Nathalie Pechalat would have pushed to leave the game.

According Télé Loisirs:
"It's a little hot for Gregory with what happened last year."
New dancers could therefore arrive in the fall on TF1."

That is extremely unfortunate that apparently Gregoire, wont be in this show. As Jenny said, how many gigs like this come along for a dancer? If he is ruled out as a dancer, I doubt very seriously Alizée would participate in any way, but that likelihood I think had already been ruled out.

So if there's no DALS in the offing, at least this year for Greg, what's that mean to them as a couple. I think Alizée has everything she wants in life right now and will be perfectly happy with the little shows I'm sure she will still be seen on such as Les Enfoires.

But the real question mark is what about Greg? What will it take to keep him happy? Would just living a simple life on Corsica, maybe teaching dance be enough to keep him satisfied? I don't think so. I've mentioned before that someone like him, who's experienced the intensity of professional competition, probably wouldn't be happy just teaching? He I'm sure has to work out on a daily basis to stay in dance shape, but now, what is it all for? Right now it looks like he's faced with a major dilemma. How to continue his professional career. Now that he's apparently lost DALS, that will probably mean a lot of travelling and being in a lot lesser competitions to build his reputation back up and that is not the best thing for their new found relationship.

Of course they could be just putting this rumor out there. He is a top dancer. Maybe they want to scare him. Maybe they want him to know how seriously they are looking at what he did last year, made much worse by him doing at the last minute. At least that's what I'm hoping, because if it's not, it will put a big damper on the good times they've been having and will weigh heavily on his mind for a while to come.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 08-10-2015 at 02:56 PM..
Old 08-10-2015, 02:46 PM

http://www.voici.fr/news-people/actu...erniere-567024
Old 08-10-2015, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
"Currently in full preparation, the sixth season of Dancing with the stars is revealed gradually. Laurent Ournac was learned that such was to become host of the show, as Fauve Hautot would integrate the jury and that certain stars were sure to come treading the floor of TF1. For the rest, uncertainties remain. And one of them concerns the dancer Gregory Lyonnet, a history of the program, which is still not 100% sure to come back for this new edition. It must be said that the context is somewhat unusual for him last year, he left Dancing with the stars in full competition, leaving Nathalie Pechalat one and forcing Christophe Licata to replace at short notice. A sudden departure, which, according to rumors at the time, was motivated by jealousy on the part of his companion, Alizee.

A priori, this episode is not very well on the side of production. As entrust this week Télé Loisirs one of the other dancers of the show, Christopher Millette, nothing says he will return this year: "It's a little hot for Gregory with what happened the Last year, he explained. I do not think that production takes discipline him, but it is possible that the set aside for a year. " At the corner ?"

This just confirms what was said before.

I can't believe I just got this idea right now. I usually get them when it's too late, but hopefully there is a way we can post enough e mails to TF1 to get them to change their minds. From what the posts said, the decision isn't cast in stone yet. I'll look for an e-mail address!

Through TF1's facebook page, I figured out how to tweet them.

Here's a link. https://twitter.com/DALS_TF1

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 08-10-2015 at 06:40 PM..
Old 08-10-2015, 11:03 PM

Well hopefully I haven't read this all wrong as I've done many times in the past. But reviewing what's gone on today, though it's not at this point a final decision, it looks like Gregoire will not be asked to participate in this years DALS.

Now going on the fact that it looks like the final decision hasn't been made yet, I've contacted AF, though it seems to be a ghost down, they still have a list of thousands of members and I've contacted Alizée France, AIFC and a FB member who belongs to several Alizée fan sites in the hope we can get a bunch of people to tweet TF1 to have Greg in this years show. It's important for Gregoire, which means it's important to Alizée.

Here's a link. https://twitter.com/DALS_TF1
Old 08-11-2015, 04:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
It's important for Gregoire, which means it's important to Alizée.
But there is the same problem again... Most people from forums are fans of Alizée and not Gregoire. We see how hard is the situation with Alizée fans - closed fansites, leaving fans... I think to support Greg, cause DALS, is really the least important thing for them (us). How many people will care if he will be in DALS or not? Except Greg fans really less people from Alizée world.

Last edited by Lucas; 08-11-2015 at 04:33 AM..
Old 08-11-2015, 07:48 AM
Senior Moment

P♠N is on a distinguished road

The source of this rumour is Christian Millette who said that Gregoire Lyonnet has not been chosen yet, because not all of the stars have been chosen yet. Everything else is speculation.

Tags
alizee, dals, dals6, danse avec les stars, pure people