Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 05-08-2015, 08:19 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road
Default [2015-05-09] Stars 80 - Stade de France - TF1

Alizée posted some photos today with captions indicating that she (and Gregoire) will be dancing at this production. Seems that they will be a part of a group dance with some of their DALS friends.

(this is my interpretation, subject to change)

http://www.tf1.fr/stars-80/news/star...1-8602002.html

EDIT...

Alizée and Gregoire danced today with two other couples from DALS in the background while Francois Feldman sang Les Valses De Vienne.

At this moment, I'm able to watch the replay at TF1 here:
http://videos.tf1.fr/stars-80/replay...i-8605174.html

There are two HD captures, one from the beginning of the show which is some type of introduction that Alizée appears in, and also one of the song performance where she is dancing with Gregoire. These were captured by firstseb, and the download links are in the .txt file, attached to this post.
Attached Files
File Type: txt stars80links.txt (155 Bytes, 22 views)

Last edited by Ray4AJ; 05-10-2015 at 12:35 AM..
Old 05-08-2015, 09:40 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Stade de france if I got the right place,is a pretty big venue if they're using the whole stadium. The one I'm thinking of is the national stadium that seats about 80,000. I remember it from when several years ago MF announced 2 shows there as a part of a tour and the first show sold out within 2 hours and the next one, not long after.

EDIT: I just saw the instagram page and that looks like the place. I wonder if the place will sell out?

Double edit: I was trying to find out more info on the show. So I guess it's a show that mainly focuses on hits from the eighties and one video I looked at, I believe this singer mentioned JPVA at the 1:15 mark, or am I hearing things? He was probably just referring to the fact he's not 20.

http://youtu.be/foerlFlp3_s

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 05-08-2015 at 10:09 PM..
Old 05-09-2015, 03:37 PM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

yes, it is the famous "Stade De France" ( 80.000)

Last edited by Bigdan; 05-09-2015 at 04:19 PM..
Old 05-10-2015, 12:37 AM
Last Fan Standing

Smile

I've updated the first post of the thread with some replay and HD download link information.
http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/show...43&postcount=1
Old 05-10-2015, 02:03 AM

Alizée and Gregoire living the dream!
She looked great in that outfit.
Thanks for posting Dan and Ray.
Old 05-10-2015, 05:22 AM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Wow! What a monster venue, and Alizee is looking great.

Edit:

What happened here? I just watched this whole show--I did skip ahead in small integers looking for Alizee--but didn't see Alizee and Gregoire dance. They are shown--with Alizee in costume--before the show starts at the 17.07.46 mark, and that is the only time I saw them. Even when the show ended and all the entertainers came out on the stage for a last bow, Alizee and Gregoire weren't there. Is it possible that I skipped over them in the show? Can someone give me a mark as to when they danced? What's the deal?

Edit:

I found them at 18.32.35. What threw me was that Gregoire and Alizee are not dancing as a duet, but as part of a chorus of background dancers for some guy I never heard of who is singing. I'm disappointed Alizee and Greg didn't get special billing, and I would have liked to see Alizee sing.

http://videos.tf1.fr/stars-80/replay...i-8605174.html

Last edited by Shepherd; 05-10-2015 at 09:07 AM..
Old 05-10-2015, 08:24 AM

She shows up around the 19:31:41 mark where her and Gregoire along with two other couples are dancing in the background while a gray haired gentleman by the name of Francois Feldman in a brown sports coat, brown t shirt and jeans is singing.
Old 05-10-2015, 11:36 AM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

Old 05-10-2015, 11:51 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Old 05-10-2015, 02:34 PM
Last Fan Standing

http://www.purepeople.com/article/st...ance_a159406/1

Quote:
Stars 80 - Alizée et Grégoire Lyonnet : Duo sensuel au Stade de France

Samedi 9 mai, TF1 a fait le plein de téléspectateurs en diffusant en direct le concert Stars 80 depuis le Stade de France. Grâce à la programmation de cette soirée produite par DMLS TV et présentée par Vincent Cerutti, ce sont en moyenne 6,4 millions de téléspectateurs (31,5% du public) qui ont admiré les prestations de Lio, Julie Pietri, Cookie Dingler... et même d'Alizée !

En effet, si la chanteuse de Moi... Lolita n'a pas donné de la voix au côté de Priscilla, elle était invitée - à l'instar de la patineuse artistique Nathalie Péchalat et de Brian Joubert - en tant que membre de la troupe Danse avec les stars. Ainsi, des millions de téléspectateurs ont pu retrouver la Alizée danseuse qu'ils ont tant aimée et plébiscitée lors de la 4e saison de l'émission artistique de la Une. Accompagnée de son amoureux Grégoire Lyonnet, la chanteuse - très sexy dans sa robe blanche - a encore une fois enchanté le public, notamment sur le tableau Les valses de Vienne avec François Feldman.

Etaient également présents sur l'immense scène du stade : Patrick Hernandez, Emile et images, Jean-Pierre Mader, Phil Barney, Joniece Jamison, Jean Schultheis, Sabrina, Cookie Dingler, Patrick Coutin, Gilbert Montagné, Pauline Ester, Arthur Le Forestier, les Bananarama, Début de soirée, Laroche-Valmont et Jimmy Somerville. Tous ont fait le succès de la tournée Stars 80 qui, après huit années sur les routes, est allée à la rencontre de 3 millions de spectateurs. Un véritable phénomène.

Stars 80 - Alizee and Gregoire Lyonnet: sensual Duo at the Stade de France

Saturday, May 9, TF1 was full of viewers by broadcasting the concert live from the Stars 80 Stade de France. Through programming this evening produced by DMLS TV and presented by Vincent Cerutti, it is on average 6.4 million viewers (31.5% of the public) who admired benefits of Lio, Julie Pietri, Cookie Dingler .. . and even Alizee!

While singer Moi ... Lolita did not voice alongside Priscilla, she was invited - like figure skater Nathalie Pechalat and Brian Joubert - as a member of the troupe Dancing with the Stars. Thus, millions of viewers were able to find the dancer Alizee they so loved and acclaimed at the 4th season of the artistic issuance of A. Accompanied by her lover Gregoire Lyonnet, the singer - sexy in her white dress - has once again delighted the audience, including the table Vienna waltzes with François Feldman.

Also present on the huge stage of the stadium: Patrick Hernandez, Emile and pictures, Jean-Pierre Mader, Phil Barney, Joniece Jamison, Jean Schultheis, Sabrina, Cookie Dingler, Patrick Coutin, Gilbert Montagné, Pauline Ester, Arthur Le Forestier, Bananarama, Early evening, Laroche-Valmont and Jimmy Somerville. All made the success of the tour Stars 80 which, after eight years on the road, went to the meeting of 3 million viewers. A true phenomenon.

Tags
alizee, dals, dance, stade de france, stars 80