Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 12-31-2015, 04:23 PM

comjoz is on a distinguished road
Default Happy new year 2016

Happy new year 2016 everyone!

Here are some of the celebration atmosphere from my hometown ...

http://www.zagreb.info/advent/advent...-zagrebu/28397

https://www.google.hr/search?q=adven...HVmCCokQsAQILg

http://www.putovnica.net/galerije-sl...-marka-2#slika
Old 12-31-2015, 05:19 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Happy New Year to all.
You can see the Eiffel tower live on Earth cam in about 1 hour from now.
http://www.earthcam.com/world/france...eiffeltower_hd

Edit:

Zagreb looks like a really nice place. The closest I got to there was Mostar. If I ever make it back that way, I'll add it to my list.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 12-31-2015 at 05:19 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 12-31-2015, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Happy New Year to all.
You can see the Eiffel tower live on Earth cam in about 1 hour from now.
http://www.earthcam.com/world/france...eiffeltower_hd

Edit:

Zagreb looks like a really nice place. The closest I got to there was Mostar. If I ever make it back that way, I'll add it to my list.

but you have been in Croatia?

btw it seems your earthcam is not working well, this one seems to be better: http://www.earthcam.com/world/france...am=eiffeltower
Old 12-31-2015, 06:23 PM

Yes, I spent a few days in Dubrovnik and did a couple of day tours; one to Mostar and the other to Montenegro.

It looked like they had a pretty subdued celebration in Paris. They are still very nervous.
Old 01-01-2016, 03:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Yes, I spent a few days in Dubrovnik and did a couple of day tours; one to Mostar and the other to Montenegro.
Yeah, I heard that many people who visit Croatia usually go to Dubrovnik with a cruise ship, many Americans also, and say they like it there. Next time go see some of the islands also.

Quote:
It looked like they had a pretty subdued celebration in Paris. They are still very nervous.
I have also seen on the news, many soldiers on the streets.
Old 01-01-2016, 11:53 PM

Merci Alizée is on a distinguished road

Happy new year to members of Alizee America!

What are we expecting from 2016?
Old 01-02-2016, 12:43 AM

Hey MA. I hope you had a great New Year. When you ask what are you expecting in 2016, I assume you are meaning just Alizée because it seems like the rest of the world is a mess right now.

As far as Alizée, I really don't know what to expect. There were "rumors" earlier in 2015 of an album possibly in 2016, but then another "rumor" surfaced late in the year that it wouldn't be until 2017. Not good. Mainly because I really don't expect much else in the mean time.

I've been harping a lot about Les Enfoires. Outside of her own albums which have been far between and to me, disappointing, it provides the best possibility of seeing her at her best which is dancing "and" singing. It seems like she's doing her camel trying to get into the tent routine with the DALS tour. She was first announced to be in one tour show, then a second and it would surprise me if she didn't make it into all the shows, at least all the ones Greg will be in, which will probably be all. If that happens, when will be the next best hope of us seeing her sing and dance.........Les Enfoires 2017???? If she's not in it this year's show, Greg will probably I'm sure again be in the DALS 2017 tour and I don't think I have to paint you a picture.

I'm sure there will be more Disney gigs. Now I'm very happy for her that she's getting that type of work which is perfect for her because it only takes her away from Ajaccio for short stretches, but I have little interest in it, even when it leads to a "Disney" song.

Maybe another opportunity like SAGA will come along which was nice. I really enjoyed her singing Double Je.

Maybe another tv show will come along like the comedy show she was a part of.

Now those types of shows were great to fill the gaps between what I looked at as meaningful performances, but I think the luster is wearing off from her DALS appearances. She was a forgotten star before DALS. Then when she won, she was on top of the world again as far as France is concerned. Now I think that new found fame is quickly fading. The NP incident didn't do her any good. Other "filler" type shows are less likely to happen.

I think there was rumor at one time of her being on the French version of The Voice..........not interested.

So for me, so much rides on Les Enfoires. Again, if she's not in it this year, there's a good chance she wont be in it next year. Is there anything else which is worthwhile???? Not in my book.

I have to point out to that in times like this, I'd rather be pessimistic and then find myself pleasantly surprised if I'm wrong, than be optimistic and have my feelings being crushed...........again.

So for me............this month is key. I know I'm sounding like a broken record on this, but I've gotten so much enjoyment out of those shows, especially when there is someone there to film her............which is key! I'll again post the video I put together of "some" of her performances in LE.

http://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzKk...ew?usp=sharing

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 01-02-2016 at 12:49 AM..
Old 01-04-2016, 12:13 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Happy New Year everyone!!!! I hope you all enjoyed the holidays, and that we have a great year ahead of us
Old 01-04-2016, 02:03 PM

Hey Fall. Hope you had a good New Year. I have a feeling it will be in any case, a very interesting year for Alizée.
Old 01-04-2016, 05:44 PM

dakun is on a distinguished road

hi everyone. I'm a little bit late. But regardless i wish you all a happy new year.