Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > The AAm Project

Old 07-06-2009, 06:01 PM

BlackAnthem is on a distinguished road

I realize that this is what this is all about however some of you don't realize it. I would like someone here to create a facebook group bringing up the issue of raising her popularity in America. RCA Records then will promote her here and Alizee will be worldwide. Please this is important to me. Think about it. This could be big.

Think about this. Facebook has become a household use. I say we start "Alizee Today". We should give it a shot. That WILL raise awareness AND new people will join. Then we move on. To...radio? No I don't think they will play Frenchie stuff. I would like to try it.

Unfortunately, I cant make a group on my Facebook. So I know like 34 of you have one. So lets do it!
Old 07-06-2009, 10:05 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

yea i have one

I don't know how these networking sites work that well, so just look up "Jalen McMullen"
Old 07-06-2009, 10:31 PM
lililover

lilly is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackAnthem View Post
I realize that this is what this is all about however some of you don't realize it. I would like someone here to create a facebook group bringing up the issue of raising her popularity in America. RCA Records then will promote her here and Alizee will be worldwide. Please this is important to me. Think about it. This could be big.

Think about this. Facebook has become a household use. I say we start "Alizee Today". We should give it a shot. That WILL raise awareness AND new people will join. Then we move on. To...radio? No I don't think they will play Frenchie stuff. I would like to try it.

Unfortunately, I cant make a group on my Facebook. So I know like 34 of you have one. So lets do it!
You're a little late to the party
The AA forums created that one ages ago. Go and search Feacebook for Alizée, you'll find the LillyTown USA group on the first page.

And the radio idea has been done many times over in many places across the world. Many users helped in requesting radio stations to play Alzée music. That idea has met with mild to no success depending on the location.

And why can't you make a facebook group!??

Last edited by lilly; 07-06-2009 at 10:35 PM..
Old 07-06-2009, 11:22 PM
Im a 100% Sone

Srbski-kralj is on a distinguished road

i had success in having moi lolita and la isla bonita play on the radio here in Ohio but that is after i spammed their emails and request sections. It had a mix of comments from other listeners.
Old 07-06-2009, 11:24 PM

Alex is on a distinguished road

Like what type of mixed comments???
Old 07-06-2009, 11:29 PM
Im a 100% Sone

some listeners called back asking who she was. some were interested and some ass holes called up and started saying negative comments.
Old 07-06-2009, 11:33 PM

That sux I mean give the girl a chance! or just respect the music being played. Oh well
Old 07-06-2009, 11:36 PM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex405687 View Post
That sux I mean give the girl a chance! or just respect the music being played. Oh well
What else can you expect from mainstream radio listeners?
They want to hear their Beyoncé single played again even though it was played 3 minutes ago. Not a pop-tart they can't understand.
Old 07-06-2009, 11:37 PM
Im a 100% Sone

I mean there were suprisingly more people calling with posative call backs even the people talking and changing the songs were interested. So i can see calling the radio stations and emailing hte music to them could payoff. But it will take some time before they play it. Like someone else said on the other thread that we dont give up and just keep calling and emailing them, and eventually they will play it. i can see her music being played in the states bordering Mexico and in LA or something like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBarrett View Post
What else can you expect from mainstream radio listeners?
They want to hear their Beyoncé single played again even though it was played 3 minutes ago. Not a pop-tart they can't understand.
exactly everytime I turn on the radio I hear that song from T-Pain something to the west, to the east or whatever and its driving me insane. os im saying for the love of God play something else already.

Last edited by Srbski-kralj; 07-06-2009 at 11:38 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-06-2009, 11:42 PM

lol thats very true Srbski-kralj, US radio stations lack in variaty and new music, but thats good that there were alot of positve comments! Great job Srbski!

Tags
alizee, america, awareness, today, usa