Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 05-02-2011, 06:55 PM
Alizée Cake Bandit!

Nubcake is on a distinguished road

I got a couple questions.. have I missed anything while i've been gone, forum news, alizee news, any decent reads I can keep myself busy with, etc.. also I miss the goom limelight station, anyone have a station that was close to it or know if it just has a new name, I just don't know what to listen to anymore, sure I can watch the dvd or listen to the full albums, but I liked how it was mixed up.
Old 05-02-2011, 07:01 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

How long have you been gone?
Old 05-02-2011, 07:06 PM
Alizée Cake Bandit!

I took a vacation a little bit before the new years I think, there was some member here who loved to argue politics on the chatbox, I stopped by now and than just never logged on back long enough to read anything, now that I was in a accident and being bed ridden I got nothing but time to catch up again.
Old 05-02-2011, 07:34 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Well if you left because of ColdFlo...I can't blame you at all and I COMPLETELY understand lol. But yeah all you've missed is her amazing performance at Les Enfoires 2011, some amazing misc. pics which can be found in the "Newest Alizée Pictures: 2011" thread. Oh and of course the millions of rumors that NidAlizée has come up with lol...
Old 05-02-2011, 08:06 PM
Alizée Cake Bandit!

Aww crap, I forgot all about that.. are there any good videos of it up? I saw the new pictures and damn her girl is growing up fast or time is flying by too quickly it makes me just want to stop and enjoy some of it again.
Any radio station by the way, I really miss the goom limelight, I would pitch in and help her even get it going again.
Old 05-02-2011, 08:30 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

The best I can do for you is refer you to this and recommend you start sifting through the pictures, videos, and first-person accounts of the events that took place at LE 2011 by starting at this page then working backwards through this thread:
http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/show...t=5704&page=25

And sorry but there is no more Goom Alizee station and there is no real way to get it back up by us spamming Goom lol. So yeah I'd recommend just shuffling her albums...

And if you wan't even more "new" Alizee songs...well just take a peek in here and you'll be like a kid in a candy store
http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6262
Old 05-02-2011, 08:43 PM
Alizée Cake Bandit!

Well, its not so much as new... but it since i'm still learning french, i've been able to catch accents and different ways people pronounce a word listening to that station, also it allowed me to listen to other music I would have never otherwise listened to. If not a Alizee station, a station that is kinda similar, its a only a plus if they play some of her also, it seems the whole internet has changed for me about. Even tv stations I watched seem to be gone like NRJ.
Old 05-09-2011, 01:12 AM
amateur phlebotomist

Chuck is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb Chronologée...

Sometimes I wonder which concert came after what, or how long Lilly was in the studio for Psych, or just when she got the mullet. So I thought it'd be great to just plain ask everybody all at once. What happened WHEN? So how about this -- If we each copy and add a notable Alizée day to the following list, it could generate a whole timeline with which we will be able to more closely scrutinize Miss Jacotey's life events and habits. Or it could just maybe be fun?

Okay, to start, here's date number 1:

AUG. 21, 1984 - Alizée Gladys Jacotey is born.

Okay, somebody know anything else?

EDIT:

Yes, I do know "Chronologée" isn't a real word.

Last edited by Chuck; 05-09-2011 at 01:15 AM..
Old 05-09-2011, 03:03 AM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Where are you getting the "Gladys" from? (If that's really her middle name, shame on Jo and Michèlle.)

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 05-09-2011, 05:21 AM
Merci Alizée

A Spanish fan Homer created an extensive chronology long time ago. The translated version by Alphadevil2 can be seen here http://vdb.alizee.cz/history.php It contained list of all events in chronological order. Sources of information included various sites, magazines etc.

Since then the chronology has been part of Alizée-forum.com and is maintained by AF members in the name of "ma muse chronology". It's in 5th version and updated till March 2010.

I have been maintaining my own list since 2010. I can give list of all events of 2010-11. Rest can be found from above mentioned sources.

Tags
chronology, dates, events, misc., questions, timeline