Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 01-06-2012, 07:45 PM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake04 View Post
Thanks for the translation, Bigdan. I didn't name you 'cause I though you'd be asleep right now!
I'm going to !
Old 01-07-2012, 09:38 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I think Alizee was aware that she was being checked out by the monitor. Women seem to have a sixth sense for that type of thing.

Old 01-07-2012, 11:04 AM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

I'm not a professional TV cameraman, so I probably don't know what I'm talking about. But my guess is the cameraman is simply going through a standard setup routine where he establishes the extent of his pan and zoom of the subject.

I've noticed in some videos of interviews where at some point they will do a pan from feet to head of the subject. Of course such a technique seems to be reserved mostly for female subjects.
Old 01-07-2012, 12:32 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

The cameraman has an option to check his range of vision, up and down and left and right, without it being recorded, but when he's recording, typicaly a red light on the front of the camera will be on showing he is recording. He chose when he was testing his equipment, to record what he was looking at, and Alizee with her experience knew what he was doing, and felt very uncomfortable with what him and the guy behind her was doing, and it was completely obvious. This is probably the most easy going girl in the world. Does she look at all at ease?
Old 01-07-2012, 12:56 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

The first 40 seconds she looks really rattled. Once she started to talk to the interviewer she seemed to relax a little. I guess it was the producer she was watching to our left, her right of the camera was where her attention was centered. The guy adjusting the microphone wiring behind her wasn't that much of an issue with her. Who ever was standing to her "right" of the camera was what was making her really uneasy.
Old 01-07-2012, 01:19 PM

Ronald is on a distinguished road

I love that video !

Always nice to discover some new vids
Old 01-07-2012, 01:53 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

I kind of got the feeling that Alizée was ill at ease most of the time she was in Mexico. Even though she is known internationally, I don't think she's gotten completely comfortable with it, especially in a country where she doesn't speak the language fluently, or understand all that's going on around her. I'm sure the translator was a huge comfort to her, though. She probably would feel much the same way in the USA.
Old 01-07-2012, 05:58 PM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Plus, we don't know if the men around her stared at her like this:

Old 01-09-2012, 01:35 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357 View Post
I kind of got the feeling that Alizée was ill at ease most of the time she was in Mexico. Even though she is known internationally, I don't think she's gotten completely comfortable with it, especially in a country where she doesn't speak the language fluently, or understand all that's going on around her. I'm sure the translator was a huge comfort to her, though. She probably would feel much the same way in the USA.

I did too. She clearly was not well taken care of some of the time. By this I mean that she was not sufficiently supported. For example, she was the guest of honor, but a lot of the time no one was telling her what was going on - or at least not doing it in a manner she had learned to rely on.

Tends to make me think that the operation was not as professional as it might have been (did not have people present at all times that knew what to do to support a star whose first language was not Spanish). There were clearly times and people that she was comfortable with, and times and people where she was not.
Old 01-09-2012, 04:38 PM

ptjmwa is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
I did too. She clearly was not well taken care of some of the time. By this I mean that she was not sufficiently supported. For example, she was the guest of honor, but a lot of the time no one was telling her what was going on - or at least not doing it in a manner she had learned to rely on.

Tends to make me think that the operation was not as professional as it might have been (did not have people present at all times that knew what to do to support a star whose first language was not Spanish). There were clearly times and people that she was comfortable with, and times and people where she was not.
They had a lot of support for english speaking guest. Not french speaking guests. Except for the host of that show and Alizee seemed pretty comfortable with her.
See, I'm ready to become internationally famous. I speak english, spanish, and understand italian and portuguese almost completely, and a lot of french. haha.