Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 09-15-2013, 11:34 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road
Default What comes after DALS4?

It's never too soon to speculate about what Alizée has planned for after the upcoming Danse avec les stars show. She recently said (in my interpretation) that she was seeking a new audience and to finally move away from the public's Lolita memories. What will she offer a new audience? Will they actually buy her albums rather than steal them? Maybe she wants to do something completely different.
Old 09-16-2013, 02:12 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Short term, I think her best hopes in the entertainment industry outside of singing lay with how well she does and is percieved by the audience on DALS.

I'm hoping Olly's concert in Paris as well as his duet with Alizee during the same show goes well. I think this could lead to more concerts and duets in other French cities.
Outside of these duets, as far as her music career is concerned, I'm not at all optimistic. With 5, I was very optimistic and stayed that way despite the delays and rumors. The main reason was because one thing I've harped on in the past is I thought she needed good management and I thought she had that with Sony, but I think a big mistake they made is letting her call too many of the shots.

I said before that I thought she was on a very slow learning curve, but to be honest, I don't think she has learned a thing.

She needs everything going for her to achieve some level of success, yet she fails to realize how important her beauty could be to her. She doesn't realize how much her dancing means to her. She does not know how to put on a good show.

If she doesn't hook up with someone who knows what they are doing, whether she stays in the direction she is going or goes back to the Lolita style or goes in a totally new direction, it will have the same results.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 09-16-2013 at 02:16 AM..
Old 09-16-2013, 09:03 AM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road

This might stir heated debate , but looking back at Alizée's career since the end of her partnership with Mylène, I've been led to believe that Lili has purely and simply lost confidence in her body and voice and has become shy ; shy to show her "sexy side" , reluctant to sing live in concerts . Though, when she is forced to do so anyway, she actually puts on a very good show, and that's why she was so succesful as long as Mylène was pushing her , or even back in the 90's when she had to go on stage because her friends from Monique Muffragi's school had to do the same.

But I'd like to believe that DALS will be the beginning of a new era where she will , at last, be able to fight off her demons.

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..
Old 09-16-2013, 10:42 AM

C-4 is on a distinguished road

I would like to see Alizée be offered movie roles, and develop that side of her ability as well as fashion, perfume, et.al. People here have multiple careers and this includes not only movies and recording, but clothes lines, perfume, you name it.

I would love to see her branch out and do as much as she could.

I love her sense of fashion, and I'd like to think she would come up with an amazing fragrance. There could be any number of things Alizée might do. Hell, I'd wear her fragrance if she made one!
Old 09-16-2013, 02:41 PM

Karin is on a distinguished road

I was thinking about it some days before... there are (for me) just 2 ways.

1. To continue with "5". At least to go to Mexico. (must say I dont believe it)
2. Start to think about working on album N. 6 (with Sony or without)

Old 09-16-2013, 06:31 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karin View Post
Start to think about working on album N. 6 (with Sony or without)

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-4 View Post
There could be any number of things Alizée might do. Hell, I'd wear her fragrance if she made one!
Haha well I can't fault you there.. I mean I'd probably drink it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapinschous View Post
But I'd like to believe that DALS will be the beginning of a new era where she will , at last, be able to fight off her demons.
I'd like to believe that too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I'm hoping Olly's concert in Paris as well as his duet with Alizee during the same show goes well. I think this could lead to more concerts and duets in other French cities.
I'll drink to that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
Will they actually buy her albums rather than steal them?
I'd say they or them as they are also known will always steal her albums.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 09-16-2013, 09:36 PM

DannyMac524 is on a distinguished road

In the spirit of JBG... I think Liley would be a great Bond Girl. I really think that is something she would like to do. She has dropped enough hints in that direction.