Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 01-07-2011, 03:02 PM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post

Just a note to the rest of you guys: believe it or not, a woman does not want to hear that you have no sexual interest in her.
even if, of course, she will not admit it...
Old 01-07-2011, 03:28 PM

babyblue558 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corsaire View Post
The JPVA bending over to reveal the cheeks is one of the few things I wish Alizée would not have done. But I can easily forgive her for doing so and I don’t mind if others like it. It's just not for me.
Agreed. As much as I love everything JPVA, that dress was too short for someone wanting to keep their dignity intact.
Old 01-07-2011, 05:36 PM
... qui vous veut du bien

Corsaire is on a distinguished road

I don’t mind digressing a bit since it is still linked to Alizée (and the thread will probably die soon anyway ), so... Concerning the JPVA “oops” moment...

Obviously, only Alizée knows what her life was like and how she really felt at the time of the ML/LB years. It is pure speculation to state she felt comfortable with anything she did back then, or that she was strongly convinced of “forced” to do it. Does Alizée feel regrets for some of the things she has done during that period, well, she did say (in La Méthode Cauet interview, to name one instance) that she would redo some of the things she has done and that she wouldn’t redo some other things. Who knows what this really means and which moments she was referring to?

Myself, I believe that during the ML/LB period, the Alizée “product” was extremely tightly controlled by the team overseeing her career. I think her image was very meticulously built and maintained and I don’t believe that the JPVA “oops” moment was an accident. The JPVA choreography and the outfit of the time seem to have been elaborated to create just that type of “oops” moment. I could certainly be wrong, but until proven otherwise that is my opinion. How Alizée perceived that moment or how much control she had over it remains an unknown. Anyone can speculate as they wish, but it remains just that, speculations.

I forgive Alizée for this and some other questionable “moments” because I believe that whatever reproach one could find to throw at her, it will be drowned in a sea of class and integrity. Considering how she started in the business (the first few years), I have a tremendous respect for how Alizée handled her career and what we know of her private life. As I said before, and as most will agree for sure, Alizée could have milked her good looks and sexy image for years and years and make a fortune out of it if she had wanted to do so.
Old 01-07-2011, 08:14 PM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

Here is a pretty good illustration of the phenomenon.... ( being old and physically attracted by Alizée)

Last edited by Bigdan; 01-07-2011 at 08:20 PM..
Old 01-07-2011, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdan View Post

Here is a pretty good illustration of the phenomenon.... ( being old and physically attracted by Alizée)

Come on Bigdan!
Depardieu *IS* quite the “loup des steppes” (Steppenwolf). I think I have mentioned this before (yesterday) in another thread...

You are quite on-topic though.
Old 01-07-2011, 09:51 PM
Love.

Iwillmeether is on a distinguished road

lili2011-1.jpg

Nope. I find myself extremely attracted to this new picture...
Old 01-07-2011, 11:40 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Just a note to the rest of you guys: believe it or not, a woman does not want to hear that you have no sexual interest in her.
True, but I think she'd rather that we didn't pant like dogs sprayed with pheromones either.

Old 01-08-2011, 01:35 AM

Quote:
I would say that most women want to be perceived as physically attractive to most man. Most women will also want to be sexually attractive to a particular partner (or maybe a few selected partners). As for any woman who needs the sexual interest of all the man that crosses her path, I would say they don’t interest me in the least. You are welcomed to have them all
Old 01-08-2011, 09:11 PM
Оле Оле

alizeefan is on a distinguished road

90 % of the world is attracted to Alizee' you other 10 % are liars.
Old 01-08-2011, 09:18 PM
Love.

Iwillmeether is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by alizeefan View Post
90 % of the world is attracted to Alizee' you other 10 % are liars.
I like it.