Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 05-30-2019, 11:30 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Interesting exchange on FB. A member saw a post which he interpreted in a way that he thought MF might be retiring. I think it was just a misunderstanding. Ghislain Rossi, who runs one of the largest FB sites as far as Alizee concerned, said that MF has no plans to retire soon, but he has little hope for another album from Alizee. I can't blame him for that view. He says Ske Leton seems to think there will be another album. I think a few months after the baby is born, we will find out. I thought this would be around the end of the year, but I thought the baby would come sooner. With a delivery in November, we probably wont hear until the spring, what her future plans are.

mf ending career resized.jpg

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 05-30-2019 at 11:35 AM..
Old 05-30-2019, 01:25 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Interesting exchange on FB. A member saw a post which he interpreted in a way that he thought MF might be retiring. I think it was just a misunderstanding. Ghislain Rossi, who runs one of the largest FB sites as far as Alizee concerned, said that MF has no plans to retire soon, but he has little hope for another album from Alizee. I can't blame him for that view. He says Ske Leton seems to think there will be another album. I think a few months after the baby is born, we will find out. I thought this would be around the end of the year, but I thought the baby would come sooner. With a delivery in November, we probably wont hear until the spring, what her future plans are.
Ske never came out and said it but he might have started some rumors posting an album announcement like Alizee posted the baby announcement. He replied to one of the comments that he is just hoping, that's all.

Maybe if this year is the last year that Mylene will tour, all the stage equipment might be used to support Julia should her album do well and she starts giving concerts. #MESUISTROMPÉE was a big step up compared to SEXTO and am impressed.

Alizee seems to be at a crucial juncture in her life/career. She has performed in front of audiences singing and dancing nearly all of her life. Her dancing days, at least the type that her and Greg has done, is most likely over. But she can still sing. She will still have the dance studio. Her future will be apparent to us in a year.

Last edited by CleverCowboy; 05-30-2019 at 01:44 PM..
Old 06-04-2019, 11:56 PM

This is another video I saw on FB. I don't remember seeing the clip that starts around the 00:25 mark.

Old 06-15-2019, 05:32 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Shaylee, I like your pig.
Old 06-15-2019, 08:22 PM

Shaylee is on a distinguished road

Last edited by Shaylee; 11-13-2019 at 08:03 PM..
Old 02-05-2021, 05:52 PM

Default Facebook AAm stats

I mentioned in December I believe it was that Ben asked me to take over our Facebook page which I did. Looks like it's been neglected for a while as far as admins, but since I've joined it looks like our membership has risen about 33% but more importantly imo, activity has gone up 100%.

Today was a busier than usual day with 9 people joining, 4 from Mexico, 1from Jakarta, 1 from Pakistan, 1 from the Czech Republic and 2 I couldn't tell where they were from.

New Alizée fans keep rolling off the assembly line!

Attachment 3252

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 06-21-2021 at 08:59 PM..
Old 02-06-2021, 11:52 AM

Six more people asked to join our FB page today. One was from Russia, 2 from France, 1 from Italy, 1 I believe from Mexico or Texas and 1 it looks like from either Germany or the Middle East.
Old 02-07-2021, 07:48 AM

Ben.Daly is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Today was a busier than usual day with 9 people joining, 4 from Mexico, 1from Jakarta, 1 from Pakistan, 1 from the Czech Republic and 2 I couldn't tell where they were from.

Think I may've said this before, but I reckon for a long time into the future there will always be a small but reasonably steady stream of new fans coming in.

Even in the possible case in which we never get any new music/content from Alizée, people will keep stumbling across her some way or another and some will get instantly hooked.
Old 02-07-2021, 04:35 PM
Super Moderator

Bamagirl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I mentioned in December I believe it was that Ben asked me to take over our Facebook page which I did. Looks like it's been neglected for a while as far as admins, but since I've joined it looks like our membership has risen about 33% but more importantly imo, activity has gone up 100%.

That’s great, Scruffydog! You’re doing a terrific FB job!
Old 02-07-2021, 07:30 PM

Aragorn97 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamagirl View Post
That’s great, Scruffydog! You’re doing a terrific FB job!
I agree. This thread is a GOLDMINE.