Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 06-13-2008, 05:27 PM
euuuhhhhh

Fish is on a distinguished road

Holland 4-1 France, what a disappointment. The Dutch are on another level. As long as they don't lay down against Romania and lose, the winner of France-Italy advances.
Old 06-13-2008, 05:29 PM

tbailey is on a distinguished road

Dutch 4-1

WTF!

every team i cheer for loses
Old 06-13-2008, 05:54 PM

mibir is on a distinguished road

Quite a day I must say. Unfortunately I was on the road for most of it and only saw the first half of the Italy game and the last ten minutes of the French game. I must commend the Romanian defense, I don't know about the second half but, the Italians were POURING in shots the first half and didn't break through. There was the one that was called offsides in stoppage time, a call which I feel was questionable, but what can you do. Either way, it is what it is, and the Italians have Gianluigi Buffon to thank for still being in this at all.

I would imagine the Dutch to continue their winning ways and beat Romania, probably by 3 goals from the looks of things. Which would mean the winner of French vs. Italy would move on (if there is one). It looks like we come head to head as fans I still love you all regardless of the outcome
Old 06-13-2008, 09:10 PM

Matze is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricardo View Post
Oh noes, not Germany :scared:
Don't be worry! Should we win against Austria and play against Portugal we would go down, at least in our actually form, it's just terrible. Our defenders plays without any concept and there aren't any impulses by the midfielders (Bernd Schneider fails in any case). We'll just have a chance if we change our attitude.
But it's nice to hear that other peoples are afraid of playing against us.

PS: Oh wow, I wasn't here for a long time. I'll try to visit this site more often...
Old 06-13-2008, 10:49 PM

happy is on a distinguished road

France have been pretty poor, but at least they qualified
Despite england not qualifying it's looking like a good tournament so far I have enjoyed it. There has been some good games and interesting results one or two like watching paint dry but on teh whole pretty good
Old 06-14-2008, 02:08 AM
forever and ever

chazkimies is on a distinguished road

i'm starting to think that holland will enter the final if they keep their fantastic performance.
hope that germany will win against austria.
Old 06-14-2008, 07:43 AM
T'es divine

Ricardo is on a distinguished road

How can you support France? Seriously lol
Old 06-14-2008, 08:08 AM

Matze is on a distinguished road

Why not?
Old 06-14-2008, 12:51 PM
Alizee Fan!

Ali is on a distinguished road

That performance by Les Blues was absolutely devastating. After Henry scored it became 2-1, they could have at least closed the gap but 20 seconds later Holland scored. I am like WTF, the French defense were stoned or something. How can you let a goal in 20 seconds after your team scored. Everything seems to be working for the Dutch in this tournament. And the last goal by Sneijder, why in the world was Coupet up so far from the goal line. There was no way you could block a shot when you are that far from the goal line. If he was further back it would have given him more time to react. I have seen Barthez make mistakes but it’s nothing compared to this guy.

And the French mid-field was a joke. Oh I so miss Zidane.
France better beat Italy or else Domenech should be fired before he even goes back to France!
I think Netherlands will win the title this year, they look unstoppable. I hope they don’t go soft on Romania, that would be unfair to France.
Old 06-14-2008, 01:01 PM
Alizee Fan!

Ali is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricardo View Post
How can you support France? Seriously lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matze View Post
Why not?
Yeah why not! Alizee supports France, it's her country! She mentioned that Theirry Henry is the new generation of footballers for France and Zidane is her favorite player, so she follows French football. All of France supports the Les Blues.
In case you haven't noticed Ricardo this is a forum dedicated to a French singer Alizee. So it's natural that people on this forum would support France or like everything that is French. France has given us Henry, Zidane and Alizee, France is a great country! I have been a die hard French football supporter even since France won the World Cup in '98. Alizee just increased my interest in the country.

Last edited by Ali; 06-14-2008 at 01:27 PM..