Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 06-27-2010, 02:46 PM
Bring me the Trade Wind! =D

Uroboros is on a distinguished road
Default Alizée prevents me from getting into trouble

Well, I was taking a look at my collection of Alizée pictures when I had the idea to tell you guys about some thing. Until before meeting Alizée I used to like some girls, you know, that kind of girls who don’t give a crap about you. Then, when I met Lili things changed, to better. You see, after meeting her, I look to those same girls from before and I automatically compare them to Alizée and realize that she’s doesn’t even get close to Lili’s beauty. That’s great! I mean, with that, I prevent myself from liking someone who doesn’t care about me, reducing the probabilities of having a broken heart.

How ‘bout you guys? Have some of you had this idea too?
Old 06-27-2010, 09:45 PM
A Contre Courant...

Rictor is on a distinguished road

I hope you're not suggesting that you're going to avoid women you find attractive just because you're worried that they won't like you. You'll need to take a chance if you like someone and want to be with them. If it turns out they don't like you, just move on. Alizée definitely helps get us through painful moments, etc. but it's probably not a good idea to compare every woman to her. I did that before, with poor results. Now I would just want someone who has similar QUALITIES. Someone nice, friendly, sweet, cute...doesn't have to look better than her.

I was discussing a similar idea with Jalen - our problem is mainly that a lot of the women we meet just plain suck.
Old 06-27-2010, 09:49 PM

Drake498 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rictor View Post
I hope you're not suggesting that you're going to avoid women you find attractive just because you're worried that they won't like you. You'll need to take a chance if you like someone and want to be with them. If it turns out they don't like you, just move on. Alizée definitely helps get us through painful moments, etc. but it's probably not a good idea to compare every woman to her. I did that before, with poor results. Now I would just want someone who has similar QUALITIES. Someone nice, friendly, sweet, cute...doesn't have to look better than her.
^THIS pretty much in every sense...

Je t'aime Alizée
Old 06-28-2010, 12:40 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

For me it is opposite. I only go for girls that have an amount of beauty close to that of Alizee's. I idealize women to be alizee
Old 06-28-2010, 03:52 AM
amateur phlebotomist

Chuck is on a distinguished road

Aaronius, in that way, Alizée IS keeping you out of trouble. Because, basically, if you mess with women, you're gonna find trouble 999,999 times out of a million. But keep your standards set this high, and you'll be sure to be safe for a long time.

No, I'm not saying you should change your approach. Sometimes I think the monks and ascetics were right all along. But you might want to reread Rictor's words above, too. Including how "a lot of the women we meet just plain suck.." (howlingly funny, but too true). Mostly, I'd advise that time is on your side. Take it. Use it.
Old 06-28-2010, 04:52 AM

dan6480 is on a distinguished road

I agree, women with good qualities/morals are hard to find these days. Be patient and keep your eyes open because you might miss it!
Old 06-28-2010, 05:22 AM
Psychédélices Era Fan

Zeerre is on a distinguished road

Well, since discovering Alizée I've started to look for girls that share similar features, both physically and personality wise, to those of Alizée, and also mannerisms, such as the 'nose scrunch'. I know that there's only one Alizée, but I'm trying to find someone that is as similar to Alizée as humanly possible, I guess you could say I use Alizée as some sort of guideline.
Old 06-28-2010, 08:07 AM
Alizée Always And Forever

RobandSandy is on a distinguished road

There is only one woman I know that posesses and displays overall better attitude than Alizée, my girl Sandy. Sandy really likes Alizée too!!! She says she is so sweet, and positive, and smiling, she even says Alizée is an Angel sent from heaven as a gift to us all. Search for a HEART OF GOLD, which I know in todays world is nearly impossible. I find one in my Sandy. Stay away from women who do not have a good heart and you will not go wrong. And a pretty face does not mean a pretty heart either.
Old 06-28-2010, 01:38 PM
Bring me the Trade Wind! =D

Uroboros is on a distinguished road

Quote:

I was discussing a similar idea with Jalen - our problem is mainly that a lot of the women we meet just plain suck.
You're right, I'm not going to avoid all of them, but like Dan said: it's hard to find girls now a days who are both beautiful and moral. So I compare the Imoral ones to Alizée, and their beauty is not going to be so attractive, right?
Old 06-28-2010, 04:02 PM

BlackAnthem is on a distinguished road

Quote:

See I have this problem only I am worried that we won't be friends after that and I kinda like the way things are now. So I don't ask anyone out that I know. BUT if I don't know them I don't ask them because I want to know them a little.