Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 11-18-2006, 11:51 PM

bhash875 is on a distinguished road
Default Alizee as an actress?

Well fellow fans she can sing would anyone like to see her act
I became a fan of the edgar rice burroughs mars or barsoom series about a ethereally transported former confederate civil war captain placed on Mars (barsoom by the natives)(for more detail google erb barsoom etc.) has adventures galore and falls in love with the most beautiful woman on two planets Dejah Thoris a princess of Helium.
Jon Favreau was supposed to direct John carter of Mars (based on A princess of mars) but the studio said do ironman next anyway who would like to see Alizee act If yes who thinks she could be the most beautiful woman on two planets?
If you think you would like her in that role please visit www.imdb.com type in john carter of mars and scroll down till you see where the link is listed there is a place to vote for who would be good for Dejah Thoris
give Alizee or your favorite her a vote.
By the way Alizee did say in an interview she would like to act some day
Jon Favreau does read imdb he's on myspace as well one of my top 8
www.myspace.com/billhash7
Old 11-19-2006, 08:33 AM
Fidèle Toujours

Cooney is on a distinguished road

Alizée went to a performing arts school (started as a dance school, changed to a full production school while she was there), and has taken acting lessons. How serious she was with them is not something I know. Her first love is dance, followed by singing. I know there was a point she'd said she wasn't interested in acting, because she wanted to stay focused on her music career, but she has also said more ambiguous things at other times. Of course, I'm sure she would jump to be a Bond Girl, all other film possibilities aside.

I'm cautious about saying I want to see her doing films (though part of me would love to see her doing anything, period), as there are a great many pop stars who have tried to become actors and failed horribly because, well... they suck at it. As an actor myself, I'm always willing to welcome people to the art I love, but professional film acting is something I hate to see anybody try simply because they're a celebrity. If she turned out to be talented at it, I'd love it. If she turned out not to be, I'd hope she would return to the singing and dancing we know she can do.
Old 11-19-2006, 02:09 PM
nate714

why does this thread seem really familiar, even to me?
Old 11-19-2006, 05:31 PM

Default question on familiarity

Gosh I don't know what you mean by familiar. I haven't read all the threads so perhaps someone else suggested Alizee take up acting. Hey I think she could be better than Britney spears(2nd thought Britney has been been acting with her marriage hohoho) did you mean the edgar rice burroughs book I did suggest on the imdb forum regarding (who might be a good actress for Dejah Thoris) Alizee. She has to be someone who could appear to be a princess.

bientot
Old 11-19-2006, 06:10 PM
Faithful Fan

bt_bird_90 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhash875 View Post
She has to be someone who could appear to be a princess.
What a shame, that's where Alizée would go wrong, she's a princess in real life, it'd be too believeable.
Old 11-19-2006, 08:28 PM

Default here,here

I agree. well i need 10 more characters to post this