Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2006, 01:46 PM

mibir is on a distinguished road

Why is this thread still going? All of you know how private Alizée is. There is no way in hell this is her. Give it up.
Old 12-01-2006, 02:43 PM

C-4 is on a distinguished road

Wow! I had no idea this much speculation and microscopic inspection would happen! I do apologize for uploading the quote from the page and causing this to escalate into what it has become.
I am a novice with the net, and obviously there are MANY members here who look at the net with a more far-reaching eye then I could ever do. I am glad such educated members are here.

As was pointed out by aFrenchie and others here with the knowledge and wisdom I do not possess, there are certain signs which point to speculation by our forum members here that give reason why some may hesitate to believe this is Alizée.

I only opened a MySpace account because of the fact that it was pointed out to me on this forum and was about Alizée. I would not have even thought of opening such an account otherwise. I left an honest, heart-felt message to Alizée because of my love of her music and all things Alizée, as we all do.

I am not a religious person who preaches like some people I have met in my life, but this reminds me of the way Christ was treated with speculation during his time. I know this is not in the same vain, but hopefully those of you who are reading this will understand the simple anagoly I am trying to make. Please don't blow this up as John Lennon's analogy comparing Christ to the Beatles was done. It is only meant to show how people may react, and nothing more.

I have always trusted people and taken them at their word, until they prove to me otherwise. I had no idea that I would be asked to have Alizée ask to join my page or whatever it is called. It is good that some here have decided to be apprehensive and not believe that it is Alizée as I could see fever-like mania overtaking us all at the drop of a hat if we all thought that Alizée would be as open as the MYSpace incident has been.

However, I have no reason to doubt this person so far and I am treating this as though it may possibly, in my wildest dreams and expectations, actually be Alizée. I am writing to her as I would converse with any other famous person...just like I would if they are not famous...in a casual regular way.

As a side note, my wife was very friendly with Bruce Springsteen and actually worked out in a local gym with him and went to local clubs with Bruce for several years where we are from. I have also met and associated with other personalities and have always treated them as equals, nothing more. This seems to make them more accessable and down-to-earth in our conversations and they do not feel intimidated because I am just treating them as an equal and not placing them on a pedistal in my actions or speech.

If this is not Alizée, there is no harm done, and if it is Alizée, I feel that I will have been able to converse with a person I hold in high esteem. There is no loss either way.

I am taking a positive view about this. In any event, this is the most exciting thing to happen to me in quite a long time. Who am I to ruin the possibility that I am actually conversing with her?!
Old 12-01-2006, 03:40 PM
no use for a title

nurvonic is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by aFrenchie View Post
Wow, you're kidding nurvonic! Please, tell me you're kidding!
Sorry, but that text is only to add to all the evidences on the myspace site that we already talked about.
Her "Alizee" with no accent for example is already a HUUUUUGGE proof that it can't be her, trust me! I don't know your first name nurvonic but if it was, say, Steven, would you write it "Stiven" all the time on your blog or in your mails (3 times in the message to C-4) with no reason? I swear that it's that serious for a French to not put that damn accent! And even more so from Alizée, writing her own first name, no less! This is simply i.m.p.o.s.s.i.b.l.e.!
Also seriously, do you really think that she would talk about those concerts in the US to someone she absolutely doesn't know, that she will never meet, I could add that isn't even French, while she can't even give a tiny bit of info about her 3rd album and anything else? And she would be making an entire site with not even one section in French for her French audience, that is the one which will decide on her new success to come?
I don't want to be harsh, but if you believe in all those bullshits, you're really extremely naive. Sorry to say that roughly...

Also if "she" really wanted to prove she's not fake, and now that "she" has seen that forum and has even read that very thread, why the hell doesn't "she" register here to tell us? We would have "her" IP already, and "she" could explain either in English or in French . No wonder that it won't ever happen!

If you're proud to exhibit an impostor, then good for you...
By the way bhash875, can you provide us the IP of the message you received please?

i never said i believed it was her...ok maybe i did, but i was drunk..lol

i will say no more...
Closed Thread