Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 08-07-2014, 06:41 PM

cou is on a distinguished road

That's what I mean Euphoria. She spend more money on clothes and bags than I will earn in my whole life. And I thought she wasn't that succesful after MF.
Old 08-07-2014, 06:47 PM
HipHopHead

Jacotey is on a distinguished road

She got a lot of money as a winner of DALS. TF1 probably paid for every episode, so the finalists got the most money. At least it works like that in Polish edition of DALS.

Last edited by Jacotey; 08-07-2014 at 06:50 PM..
Old 08-07-2014, 10:45 PM
Century old child!

wildfire is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
I'm bored, so I'm going to start up this thread again.

Wolf's head swimsuit by The Kooples - approx 100 dollars, sold out. Can be found on Ebay.

I don't think strapless look good on short torsos like her.. they make her look shorter. I think with straps it helps elongate her body.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacotey View Post
She got a lot of money as a winner of DALS. TF1 probably paid for every episode, so the finalists got the most money. At least it works like that in Polish edition of DALS.
I wonder what Gregoire got paid for DALS.. like minimum wage

Last edited by wildfire; 08-07-2014 at 10:45 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 08-08-2014, 11:14 AM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Haha, poor Gregoire...I know dancers don't really make much money.

As for her spending habits, well...we don't know them! That 10k Birkin bag could have been a gift. She could be given free clothes because she's a celebrity. You'd be surprised how many C list celebrities are sponsored by companies. Anyway, I doubt she'd be spending massive amounts on clothes if she couldn't afford it.
Old 08-08-2014, 03:28 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cou View Post
And I thought she wasn't that succesful after MF.
Hehe I was reading this and the next thing I saw was Jacoteys avatar and then this vv.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacotey View Post
She got a lot of money as a winner of DALS.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 01-05-2015, 12:59 PM

I wanted this sweater, so I went looking for it. It's by designer Bella Freud. Fully Fashioned Pure Merino wool with embroidered Je t'aime Jane of the front, Gainsbourg is God on the back and Serge on the sleeve. Sweater is fully fashioned with ribbed crew neck hem and cuffs. $428 dollars

http://www.bellafreud.com/je-taime-j...ack-ivory.html

Old 01-05-2015, 09:48 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

She's a tough woman to figure out. She seems to have occasional (I believe) urges to buy costly accessories or clothing, yet though I'm sure she had the ability to buy one, we never see her in an expensive sports car or even a middle of the road car (maybe I'm wrong) and when ever she posts a picture from her place (the bathroom the other day; was it the kitchen with I believe Annily with the egg, on another day?) it all speaks of modest surroundings when I'm sure at some point, she could've had an upscale place of her own. I still feel I'm no closer to figuring her out today than I was almost 8 years ago, when I first found out about her.

Another thing I should've realized right away, back in the summer, she looked like she could've uses some time on the tread mill where with this picture in the sweater (thumb up!) which is much more typical, she's looking more like Twiggy!

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 01-06-2015 at 02:37 AM..
Old 01-06-2015, 10:08 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

You guys keep thinking that she is the same as an American woman. She is French/Corsican and the culture when it comes to flaunting your wealth as in America doesn't apply to Alizée. French are put off by those who flaunt or brag about their financial status. The exception to this rule is Football players are allowed, no one else.

This is why Alizée may spend the money on cloths but not on an expensive car or home. The elites in society can get away with it but the common person who has made it, is encouraged to down play their material wealth around the general public.
Old 01-09-2015, 08:26 PM

It was posted around Christmas, I think it was most likely a gift, but maybe not.
Old 06-18-2018, 12:58 PM

VitaminAlizée333 is on a distinguished road

That one picture I am trying to find right now, is her sitting on that box, she cute outfit <3 I think it was jeans