Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 09-13-2014, 01:44 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road
Default Well if the Singing side of Alizée's career is over

then I found something for her to do. She could open a School of Rock Franchise in Paris.

Old 09-13-2014, 03:32 PM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

she already have a fashion store in Paris

Old 08-28-2018, 11:27 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaylee View Post
Is she really done with singing?
In this article from late last year she says she won't always be able to dance but she could make an album at any time. Not that she will, she mentions that she she doesn't want to make one, that "that page has turned. " She does say she will sing here and there if asked. This is my summary, you can interpret for yourself here:

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8266

So doing these upcoming appearances doesn't counter what she said, and doesn't indicate a comeback.
Old 08-29-2018, 10:02 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

First off, I wish there was a School of Rock when I was a kid.

There was one point in my career where I got completely burned out of the IT field. I did something completely different for a while then I realized how much I missed it. I went back and was doubly enthusiastic about it since then. That was over 20 years ago.

Not to suggest that this has or will happen to Alizee regarding her singing, but leaving the door open to the chance that she just changed her mind. The day to day of the dance school might be a little dull and wants to have some variety.
Old 08-29-2018, 12:18 PM
Last Fan Standing

I would bet that she puts in fewer than 10 hours a week at the studio. Last time I saw the schedule it wasn't even every day. Does she have to even be there if Greg is doing the teaching?

I think she has plenty of free time to shop and hang out with her friends at the beach.
Old 08-29-2018, 02:16 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
I think she has plenty of free time to shop and hang out with her friends at the beach.
Sounds like the life... for about two weeks then I would go stir crazy, especially if I was 34 again. I know the French take their leisure seriously, but still, how many shoes can one try on and how many cafes can you eat lunch at with your friends before you are bored out of your mind?
Old 08-29-2018, 02:25 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
I would bet that she puts in fewer than 10 hours a week at the studio. Last time I saw the schedule it wasn't even every day. Does she have to even be there if Greg is doing the teaching?

Well if someone went there to sign up for dance lessons, if they saw this sign on the front of the studio, I think they would have the right to expect to see her unless and I'm sure this is the case, when they are in the process of signing up, it is explained to them that they may not be there for some ( many?, all?) of the classes.

I'm sure Gregoire had a lot of other plans for his career besides the dance studio and I have no doubt that he had verbage put in any contract a student signs that gives him and her a lot of flexibility.

The addition of another professional dancer should appease any student when Greg and or Alizee are out of town.

dance studio lyonnet.jpg

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 08-29-2018 at 02:27 PM..
Old 08-29-2018, 02:58 PM
Last Fan Standing

Here are the times to visit to register for the upcoming session.

They aren't going to be having classes all day every day when kids are in school and adults are working. Dance studios aren't 9-5 every day. And now with these other instructors joining, there is less likelihood of Alizée having to be there just to check people in and start and stop the cd player.
Old 08-29-2018, 04:49 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well if I was living in Ajaccio and I wanted to take dance lessons there along with all the school kids, I'd have a right to know whether she will be there or not. Even if all she does is push that button on the cd player, I want to see it.
Old 08-29-2018, 05:43 PM
Last Fan Standing

No one could push the buttons better! Interesting though in that photo of the studio exterior Grégoire is listed first.