Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 11-18-2014, 02:30 PM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

I agree with Lucas. I don't think she's going to be there.

Last time she was doing the DALS tour too and didn't join Les Enfoirés. She wanted to but then she cancelled last minute. Did she really use that time to do something for the new album? I'm not so sure about this anymore. I feel like she couldn't make it to LE or wasn't allowed to go - contract with TF1, big star of the DALS4 tour etc. - and that's why she cancelled her participation. Or maybe it was a mixture of both: DALS and the new album.

Two DALS dates are right in the middle of the Enfoirés concerts. You also have to consider that the artists normally arrive a few days before the concerts to rehearse. So let's add two days before the concert and let's add another day (the day after the concert) because the concerts don't end before midnight anyway. So 19th - 27th. So there's a DALS show in Lille the 17th, she would need to go down to Montpellier the other day or on the 19th and then what? Rehearse, invest her time, only to take part of the first show on the 21st? Because on the 22nd she wouldn't be able to, the concerts take ages and she has to be back in Amnéville for the 23rd - rested and not just coming from another show. It would be too stressful.

Putting that aside even if she could make it to the first concert they would hardly involve her. Even if the first concert is a kind of rehearsal they are still trying to decide who's taking which part in the show and giving Alizée a huge part to play when she vanishes after one night? Seems highly unlikely.

Well and the last concert wouldn't work for more or less the same reason.

I'm not planing for LE 2015 anyway, I have other plans. But I really don't think she will be there.
And all I see is life, life in a beautiful light."
Old 11-18-2014, 03:39 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well even if she was only a dancer now which I seriously doubt, that would not stop her from being able to participate. They have other celebrities that also participate such as actors and athletes. When they did L"Assymphonie, it looked like they had a bonafide orchestra leader out there.

But as I mentioned before, she has several friends there; she has I think a great time there; so I think she will find a way to get there if possible, if not to participate in the show, at least to visit and maybe help out if there's a way.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 11-18-2014 at 07:45 PM..
Old 11-18-2014, 08:12 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

She is expected to do the DALS tour, yes. But I don't believe anything anymore until it happens. So if she isn't on the DALS tour, then I think she would be on the Les Enfoires show.

If she really does the DALS tour though, maybe she would be at Enfoires once or twice, but I don't think she would appear in anything other than the full-cast group songs. Nothing where she would be discernible from the crowd.

I don't think there would be any advance mention of her being at the Enfoires show, to prevent her from being expected to explain any absence. She learned that lesson, maintain silence.
Old 11-18-2014, 11:40 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

I speak of her being a performer instead of singer because she has always been one to some extent, but also because it is a way of better describing her varied talents. By performer, I do not mean dancer, I mean performer.

noun: performer; plural noun: performers
  1. a person who entertains an audience.
... by multiple means, not JUST by singing.

As for LE... I agree that it is less than 50% likely that she will be there. However, for all the reasons stated above, she might be. And, if she is, it would be in the beginning.

Usually, they have a tough time getting enough performers on stage the first couple of shows. Therefore, I think that she would be welcomed. If you will remember, in some of the past LEs, they would have her do stuff the first day that someone else would come in and do for the later shows.

The real questions is would she want to bother?

I believe there is at least a minority chance that she would. As said above, she does have friends there. Also, she missed last year - after saying she would attend. She does believe in this charity, so maybe she will go to offer support, as well as to make up for having to cancel last year.

On the other side is that she is busy, and it might be too much. However, she is still young (just read her arm), and full of energy. Also, DALS is actually not that stressful for her. Keep in mind that she is only on stage for a small portion of the time. Once she gets the routines down, she can afford to miss a few days of practice without losing her edge.
Old 11-19-2014, 05:59 AM

Lucas is on a distinguished road

For me she as performer - everything else, but not singing.

But back to the topic... if she would like to be on LE, and somehow it would be really possible, don't you think she would say something that she will be there? But... with the long time experience, I don't believe what I wrote just now... she never says where she will appear.
Old 01-17-2015, 01:54 AM

Well I'm wondering if Alizee might make an attempt to get to the Les Enfoires shows. After tonight's DALS show, she wont have another DALS show until the 23rd. The first Les Enfoires show is on the 21, so she could easily make that show. It would be tougher for her to make the one on the 22nd because the LE show is in the very south of France and the Tour show is way up north, but it is doable.

She has a lot of friends in LE and I think she might go, even if she doesn't participate in the show but we've also seen in the past where some stars don't participate in all the shows, so there's no reason she couldn't participate. I really think she will be in at least the first show if only in a cameo role.
Old 01-17-2015, 05:10 AM

Lucas is on a distinguished road

I really dont believe she will be in LE. Better she will visit her daughter and enjoy the time with her.
Old 01-19-2015, 03:48 PM

Ske Leton is on a distinguished road

Alizée had confirmed to Cynthia (administrator of A France) she Will not participate at Les enfoirés 2015
Old 01-24-2015, 02:11 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

This may be as close as she gets this year.

(Last night)

Old 01-25-2015, 01:47 AM

That was nice to see. Thanks for posting Ray!

It shows that Les Enfoires means a lot to her and I'm sure if there was a way she could have participated in this years show, she would have. I at least hope she'll be in next years show.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 01-25-2015 at 03:39 PM..