Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 11-12-2019, 11:34 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aragorn97 View Post
Is it a hypothesis or did she make understand it? Once she said that she wanted to have children as her mother and grandmother did. I don't remember how old they were but I think the age was approximately the same
I have seen that interview too. She wanted a child young. I realize that accidents happen, and this one happened at a time that changed the course of both of their careers forever.

Being an "accident" is the official story, but perhaps deep down Alizee was happy that it occurred when it did. Was Alizee uncomfortable with the level of success she achieved and five years was enough?
Old 11-12-2019, 12:01 PM

Aragorn97 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post

Being an "accident" is the official story
I didn't know it! Doesn't it sound bad? I mean, saying that a child is an accident. I suppose it happens more than what I think, but why do fans know about that? Shouldn't it be private?

Quote:
but perhaps deep down Alizee was happy that it occurred when it did.
I know nothing about the question but I think she was just happy about it. She was young and, given the situation, raising Annily was very difficult, but I think she would do it again for her daughter.
Old 11-12-2019, 03:16 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I didn't know it! Doesn't it sound bad? I mean, saying that a child is an accident. I suppose it happens more than what I think, but why do fans know about that? Shouldn't it be private?

I know nothing about the question but I think she was just happy about it. She was young and, given the situation, raising Annily was very difficult, but I think she would do it again for her daughter.
I think the word 'accident' does have a bad connotation to it when it's used in this sense and I don't like using it when it comes to discussing Annily. That's why I used the word surprise. Though she did plan on having kids, she did not want to start at that point and she did say that. How she phrased it, I'm not sure. But after Annily was born, I don't think you could find a mother that loved her child any more than Alizee loved Annily and that was from Jour 1.

Old 11-12-2019, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Though she did plan on having kids, she did not want to start at that point and she did say that. How she phrased it, I'm not sure.
She might have said it during this interview. It should be about being a mother and stuff like that but unfortunately I have never found anything in English, except for a small translation on this forum . Do you know anything about it?

Quote:
But after Annily was born, I don't think you could find a mother that loved her child any more than Alizee loved Annily and that was from Jour 1.
Yeah, and I'm sure Annily is aware of it

Last edited by Aragorn97; 11-12-2019 at 05:27 PM..
Old 11-12-2019, 04:42 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Well, there is only one way to have a child that I know of, and if both are fully conscious, there is nothing accidental about it. I agree with Scruffy that having an "accident" implies something bad. He suggests "surprise" which is better and not so negative, but it makes me think of Alizee saying "I'm pregnant. How did this happen?" Maybe "unplanned" is even better?

It is apparent that Alizee matured very quickly during this time. Gone were the baggy pants, the piercings, and if she was the type that liked to stay out late and party at that time (which I doubt), that all stopped.
Old 11-12-2019, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
it makes me think of Alizee saying "I'm pregnant. How did this happen?"

Quote:
Maybe "unplanned" is even better?
No, now that I have imagined how Alizée would say that, I prefer "surprise" :]

Last edited by Aragorn97; 11-12-2019 at 05:08 PM..
Old 11-13-2019, 10:04 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
.............. But after Annily was born, I don't think you could find a mother that loved her child any more than Alizee loved Annily and that was from Jour 1.
Quote:
.............Yeah, and I'm sure Annily is aware of it
I'm sure Annily was painfully aware of it!

Attachment 2881

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 08-30-2021 at 10:13 PM..
Old 11-26-2019, 06:53 PM

Silencio is on a distinguished road

Would you like to watch (and listen to) Alizée doing this?

Old 11-26-2019, 10:34 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I think the word 'accident' does have a bad connotation to it when it's used in this sense and I don't like using it when it comes to discussing Annily. That's why I used the word surprise. Though she did plan on having kids, she did not want to start at that point and she did say that. How she phrased it, I'm not sure. But after Annily was born, I don't think you could find a mother that loved her child any more than Alizee loved Annily and that was from Jour 1.
I agree the word "accident" is an unfortunate choice and "surprise" is a much better word.

Edit:

Quote:

When I was a teen, the word "crush" meant the same as "enamored," as in "She has a crush on him." I think the photo is an excellent expression of "crush."

Last edited by Shepherd; 11-26-2019 at 10:34 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 12-02-2019, 10:52 AM
Spain :)

Dani is on a distinguished road

is her forehead growing or thats my impression? LOL.