Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 12-04-2019, 06:58 AM

Aragorn97 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebert057 View Post

This is the kind of photo where you can't help noticing her tattoos. I don't want to discuss whether they are nice or not, but they seem unsuitable in this particular situation... I mean, when I saw it, I thought: "She is beautiful here... Oh right, the tattoos on the arm".
I'm used to see her tattoos but sometimes it's like I discover them for the first time.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebert057 View Post

Shepherd, that's why I post every day, to discover to all the maximum of photos of Alizée from my collection (more than 1200 photos and gifs)
Don't stop posting them.
This thread has already shown me a lot of new photos.

Last edited by Aragorn97; 12-04-2019 at 06:58 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 12-04-2019, 09:18 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by imverynuts View Post
You guys did see the youtube video right? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqS3X9c0uto

There's a bit more footage and you can hear her

The guy is very disrespectful IMO when he air humps her but at least Alizee didn't seem to mind and I hope she wasn't embarrassed, maybe that guy is just like that with everyone or something.
Just when you think you have seen every Alizee video, along comes another one. This is an amazing video and thanks for sharing. Alizee did say she likes people that make her laugh, and is probably a reason why she tolerated this guy. I guess his name is Cauet? Alizee laughed at the air humping but quickly moved on.

Anyway Cauet looks like a pretty normal sized guy in the Western world. Maybe 5-10. Seeing her next to him is a good reminder of just how tiny Alizee is.

To be able to dance with Alizee, even in a playful manner like this, and to have Alizee jump up to be caught and spun about would definitely be an unforgettable experience.

Edit: I looked up Cauet on Wiki, and here is the first paragraph.

Sébastien Jean Maurice Cauet (French pronunciation: ​[sebastjɛ̃ ʒɑ̃ mɔʁis koɛ]; born 28 April 1972 in Saint-Quentin, Hauts-de-France), also known by the mononym Cauet, is a well-known French presenter and producer, on French radio and television and a DJ, comedian, imitator and singer.

Last edited by CleverCowboy; 12-04-2019 at 09:21 AM..
Old 12-04-2019, 11:57 AM

imverynuts is on a distinguished road

I'm glad you guys seem to agree with me Alizee was okay with it, puts me more at ease!

Anyone, I have more videos like this I haven't seen you post yet, how about this?

Here's Alizee's giving a weather report ^^ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sI51wrkoqkY
Old 12-04-2019, 02:45 PM

Quote:

anyone, i have more videos like this i haven't seen you post yet, how about this?

Here's alizee's giving a weather report ^^ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=si51wrkoqky
- - - - - -
:o
Old 12-04-2019, 03:03 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Here's Alizee's giving a weather report ^^ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sI51wrkoqkY
Why doesn't Alizee start a side job of being a meteorologist giving weather reports on her local TV station every night? She can stand in front of weather maps with a pointer, talking cold fronts and upper air disturbances and pointing out the places where it will be sunny. She might as well do the sports report as well. With her facial expressions and smile, she might be a huge success!
Old 12-04-2019, 04:36 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Alizee could lecture on Metaphysics, Calculous, Mandarin Chinese, Cost Management, or Technical Writing, and I would find it fascinating. She could even lecture in French (a language I don't understand) and I would be captivated.

Edit:

Quote:
You guys did see the youtube video right? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqS3X9c0uto

What a great video. I've never seen her so relaxed and having so much fun. The guy's joke was a little crude, but Alizee accepted it all in fun. I'd love to have a translation of this one.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
Just when you think you have seen every Alizee video, along comes another one. This is an amazing video and thanks for sharing. Alizee did say she likes people that make her laugh

Anyway Cauet looks like a pretty normal sized guy in the Western world. Maybe 5-10. Seeing her next to him is a good reminder of just how tiny Alizee is.

To be able to dance with Alizee, even in a playful manner like this, and to have Alizee jump up to be caught and spun about would definitely be an unforgettable experience.
Exactly

Last edited by Shepherd; 12-04-2019 at 04:36 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 12-04-2019, 05:13 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
What a great video. I've never seen her so relaxed and having so much fun. The guy's joke was a little crude, but Alizee accepted it all in fun. I'd love to have a translation of this one.
Her warmth really comes through in this relaxed environment. The guy is a comedian so he has to try to generate some laughs. The great comedians don't have to be crude to keep the audience rolling though.

I'm pretty sure he is the same guy in this video with Alizee.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1P7...FIpRT78fOWMAoY
Old 12-04-2019, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
Another nice video! That laugh...
Old 12-05-2019, 06:28 AM

bebert057 is on a distinguished road

Old 12-05-2019, 07:11 PM

imverynuts is on a distinguished road

hand.jpg

I saw this today on instagram.. I don't know why but i like it alot. I think it's because Alizee has no fingernail paint etc on and she's just resting her arm naturally. Reminds of those wonderful pics where she has no makeup on and it's just her