Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 12-20-2019, 11:31 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Nathalie Pechalat was her name I believe.
Old 12-20-2019, 03:06 PM

Aragorn97 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
Her loyalty is an amazing attribute that she has. Loyal people like to have loyalty returned. Have you every wonder why Alizee loves her dogs so much? My guess is loyalty, and dogs are well known for that.

The downside of being so loyal is that it sets her up to be disappointed by people who don't share that quality. .
True

Quote:
Alizee had a fit of jealousy when Greg was scheduled to dance with a particular woman that Alizee felt very uncomfortable with (I forgot the women's name). The lack of trust Alizee had for Greg at that time along with the woman didn't come from nowhere. Somewhere in the past her loyalty and devotion was taken for granted, in my opinion.
I don't think it is a good thing. I mean, forcing your husband to leave his job in the middle of the show because of your jealousy... Actually, if I remember correctly, we don't know the true reason of why Grégoire left the show, but I guess jealousy is the more likely.
Anyway, the reason why Alizée would have asked for that is quite evident. And I like to thing that Grégoire made the choice on his own: he saw that Alizée was feeling uncomfortable with that situation and so he decided to leave everything in order to stay with her. Since we don't know the truth, this is my version of the story
I think that Grégoire is similar to Alizée, in the sense that he prefers his family to his career.
Old 12-20-2019, 07:18 PM

imverynuts is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aragorn97 View Post
Anyway, the reason why Alizée would have asked for that is quite evident. And I like to thing that Grégoire made the choice on his own: he saw that Alizée was feeling uncomfortable with that situation and so he decided to leave everything in order to stay with her. Since we don't know the truth, this is my version of the story
I think that Grégoire is similar to Alizée, in the sense that he prefers his family to his career.
It's easy to imagine after recently-ish having been divorced and probably hanging on long after it was clear Jeremy moved on to whatever else, she was scared Gregoire may just fall in love with just about all the people he dances with. She had known him less than a year after all. I think if Gregoire did decide to leave himself that was a good show of loyalty. Remember in 2016 he did dance with another, Camille I think. Hell, they did that whole kiss each other thing lol.

And yeah, I think Gregoire would've done whatever it took to stay with her. It's good she found him rather than what appears to have happened before. I still recall how Jeremy said arrogantly "she's mine now" etc. Gregoire never has done stuff like that afaik.
Old 12-21-2019, 03:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by imverynuts View Post
I still recall how Jeremy said arrogantly "she's mine now" etc. Gregoire never has done stuff like that afaik.
I think Grégoire is aware of the little piece of Heaven he is living in. He does not need to show off to be happy.
Old 12-21-2019, 08:47 AM

Quote:
I think Grégoire is aware of the little piece of Heaven he is living in. He does not need to show off to be happy.
Yah, and also compare Gregoire's support in 2014 during the disastrous Blonde album release vs J and her decling album sales up to 2013. My impression is she could've been "humiliated" 10 times worse and Gregoire would've have stuck with her no matter what.

Ironically, if Alizee had met Gregoire in 2004 we might not even be talking about her as much today if she had decided to stop her album career shorter. I think she may have been happier in the end. However I don't think she thinks regretfully like that of course, I mean Annily of course
Old 12-21-2019, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Yah, and also compare Gregoire's support in 2014 during the disastrous Blonde album release vs J and her decling album sales up to 2013.
I know nothing about Jeremy's behaviour regarding the sales of Alizée album, so I don't know about the comparison.

Quote:
However I don't think she thinks regretfully like that of course, I mean Annily of course
Both her and her daughter seems to be pretty happy. I guess it's not an ideal situation for Annily because she is far from her father but I think Alizée just wants nothing to change in her life now.
Old 12-21-2019, 01:57 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Alizee had a fit of jealousy when Greg was scheduled to dance with a particular woman that Alizee felt very uncomfortable with (I forgot the women's name). The lack of trust Alizee had for Greg at that time along with the woman didn't come from nowhere. Somewhere in the past her loyalty and devotion was taken for granted, in my opinion.

It is very apparent that Greg is totally in love with Alizee. Staying devoted to her would be so easy. As long is this doesn't change, he has her for life.

After her marriage broke up, Alizee met and dated so many guys the experiences wore her down. Alizee grew so fed up with men, she demanded her dance partner on DALS be gay. Then she met Greg, her golden boy—the one and only. This was the guy, and Alizee wanted him.

Everything went swimmingly until along came Nathalie Pechalat, a beautiful young world champion figure skater who, at least physically, appeared so similar to our girl that at certain angles it’s difficult to know if we are looking at Alizee or Nathalie. Alizee realized Nathalie was Greg’s type and the two of them were dancing nearly naked in close physical contact every day for months. Frankly, any man could fall in love with Nathalie, and Alizee had good reason to be jealous.

But things were complex. Nathalie loved Fabian Bourzat (I think), and Greg was taken by Alizee. After some drama, they all lived happily ever after.

Last edited by Shepherd; 12-21-2019 at 01:59 PM..
Old 12-21-2019, 03:59 PM

Quote:
I know nothing about Jeremy's behaviour regarding the sales of Alizée album, so I don't know about the comparison.
I most am just observing who was found together in public, but yeah o dunno what happened otherwise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
After her marriage broke up, Alizee met and dated so many guys the experiences wore her down. Alizee grew so fed up with men, she demanded her dance partner on DALS be gay. Then she met Greg, her golden boy—the one and only. This was the guy, and Alizee wanted him.
Just curious, who else other than that one pop singer dude who are we talking about? That's all I was dimly aware of.

Quote:
Everything went swimmingly until along came Nathalie Pechalat, a beautiful young world champion figure skater who, at least physically, appeared so similar to our girl that at certain angles it’s difficult to know if we are looking at Alizee or Nathalie. Alizee realized Nathalie was Greg’s type and the two of them were dancing nearly naked in close physical contact every day for months. Frankly, any man could fall in love with Nathalie, and Alizee had good reason to be jealous.

But things were complex. Nathalie loved Fabian Bourzat (I think), and Greg was taken by Alizee. After some drama, they all lived happily ever after.
I think after Gregoire got with Alizee she had nothing to worry about whether she knew it or not. At least if Greg is like me she'd never look around again

Last edited by imverynuts; 12-22-2019 at 12:22 AM..
Old 12-21-2019, 10:09 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Just curious, who else other than that one pop singer dude who are we talking about? That's all I was dimly aware of.

I think after Gregoire got with Alizee she had nothing to worry about whether she knew it or not. At least if Greg is like me he'd never look around again

I don't have a list, but once she was free of Jeremey, you know guys were hitting on her.

I agree, Alizee had nothing to worry about Greg, but her concerns were understandable.
Old 12-22-2019, 04:18 AM

Mr Coucou is on a distinguished road

Quote:
When Alizee told Greg the story of her separation during DALS 4, she said she was still in love with "the father of her daughter" (she didn't say his name). Not that she still loved him, but that was still in love with him.
At the time of saying this, Alizee knows she is on camera--- millions of people are watching, in particular one viewer named Annily. I'd tend to think that this was for Anilly's benefit.

If there were no cameras present--- if it were truly a private moment with Greg--- in all likelihood, Alizee would simply have told Greg that Jeremy was a jerk.

Edit:

Quote:
Outside of a few paparazzi photos when the baby was very young and a few staged photos of Alizee and Jeremy together, there is an obvious void. I noticed even the magazines had to merge two separate photos of each of them together on the cover when there was an article about them. This is not a good sign.
My theory: Jeremy's ego couldn't handle the fact that Alizee was more famous than himself. Whenever they went out in public, Alizee would be a magnet for attention and Jeremy would be ignored.

Whatever the story is, someone didn't want to be seen with someone.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
After her marriage broke up, Alizee met and dated so many guys the experiences wore her down. Alizee grew so fed up with men, she demanded her dance partner on DALS be gay.
Rather than being 'fed up with men', I think its the cameras.

Alizee can be very self-conscious on camera, when it gets personal. She felt that she would be less self-conscious on camera with a gay partner because it would, in her mind, be less personal.

Last edited by Mr Coucou; 12-22-2019 at 05:01 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts