Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 09-30-2010, 02:55 AM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
-Those idiots who get all geared up at the gym with addias shorts, tank tops, those more expensive ipod holders, and gloves.. yet fails to lift anything and doesn't break a sweat. If you aren't going to work out, get the hell out of my way!!
I know that guy. He was asking if anybody would give him an old iphone "for the gym". Needless to say, with my quick temper, I tore him several new ones, basically all going on the fact that he was a faggot that wanted the iphone just for the air of being someone with an iphone and to be envied by the other worker-outers because he has an iphone (I also correctly guessed that he bought an expensive arm band, which was why he was specifically asking for a 3g one). What also pissed me off was he failed to see that if he wants to be an attention whore, he would accomplish it better by buying one of the newest ipods (like half the cost and 15% the size/weight or something... I did the math properly then but I don't remember), and also if size/weight wasn't a concern (fag elitists usually don't), the ipod classic was 2.5x the storage of the largest iphone and also half the cost or something like that.

Did I mention he's in a wheelchair? and constantly reminds you of it in ways such as having to this day "7" different blue/white handicap pictures in his profile pics album, posting or saying "that's how I roll" about as often as "um".

Also, his girlfriend (who happens to bear a remarkable resemblance to the goblin thing from Labyrinth, but with worse skin) is real into that fucking twilight shit... and so, I could even show you the pictures of him going from a normal looking person (besides the dumbfuck grin), to styling his hair (pretty much hair for hair) like that robert faggotson and even to the point of wearing white power makeup shit (I can show you the pic where his dumbass didn't apply it far down enough, so it's white face, tan neck, and at that it's not even an even line)

He failed Spanish 1, not once, twice, but three times

Always, always, always, always, always, always has to one-up you
"I shot a glock for the first time yesterday"
"Well I shoot my two desert eagles every weekend"

"I'm going to be leaving early because I'm flying to Colorado to go house shopping"
"Fag, I own a house in Big Bear and Huntington Beach"

"When I was born my dad still had his 6 rottweilers and my mom would freak out because I'd just be sitting there babying it out and then freaking a thousand pounds of dog would just come and start licking me and pushing me (I have video of my mom screaming at them) and she got rid of them"
"Wow, you must be a fag, I still have my two german shepherds"
(^I can't even begin to understand nor explain)

so...

- ^ That guy

Last edited by user472884; 09-30-2010 at 03:03 AM..
Old 09-30-2010, 07:59 AM
i'm...PSYCHODELICIOUS.

Människöpesten is on a distinguished road

Quote:
-Those idiots who get all geared up at the gym with addias shorts, tank tops, those more expensive ipod holders, and gloves.. yet fails to lift anything and doesn't break a sweat. If you aren't going to work out, get the hell out of my way!!
-people who think they're big and can't lift properly
Old 09-30-2010, 08:27 AM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Människöpesten View Post
-people who think they're big and can't lift properly
Ah, yes. I know exactly what you guys are talking about. I haven't been to a lot of public gyms for this very reason. But then again, I have gone to public gyms a few times just for this very reason as well lol. Just to show these douchebags what's what.

Working out in school, I have also encountered other situations in the gym that would just piss me off. Like when someone younger, smaller, and freakin' stupid would try to tell me how to do something "right" when I was clearly doing the lift properly. So i proceeded to say, "Ok, show how it's done then, bro " He attempted to do the very workout I was doing with the same wieght and ended up dropping it on the floor. Dipshit... *facepalm* lol. And then there were the people who would stay at one station/machine the entire f*cking time. I hated it when others wouldn't work out because our football team my senior year was already young and small enough. But it really pissed me off when they wouldn't workout but would pretend they were so it made it harder for me to get my lifts in.
Old 09-30-2010, 04:49 PM
Recline yourself

- children crying
- parents who act like ^ isn't even happening
- your fucking photography teacher that has NO idea how to format a document (No, it's not acceptable to create a "table" using tabs and spaces, and expect me to type my responses and have it look clean)
- the fucker who broke this mouse
- this mouse that doesn't scroll downward
- this keyboard whose keys are too resistant
- they day you have to go with your friends in a small car to go to a store in Denver is also, coincidentally, the day that you have to take home every single textbook and folder (12 in total)
- how your hair looks like a cross between Ronald McDonald and any random halmonee
- How the photos
http://schools.dcsdk12.org/education...86#albumAnchor
http://schools.dcsdk12.org/education...14#albumAnchor

and

http://schools.dcsdk12.org/education...13#albumAnchor
(feel free to look at the about the 4 good photos in the entire album)

all win awards and recognitions... when they're pointless pieces of shit
Old 09-30-2010, 04:51 PM

MarkL is on a distinguished road

When you study for a quiz only to have the TA tell you the next day that the topic is changed (The Day of the Quiz Too) And expects you all to write it like theres no problem at all...
Old 09-30-2010, 06:55 PM
Ethical

DrSmith is on a distinguished road

-When I download a simple DivX codec pack and it automatically installs Google Chrome. Fuck you, Google!
Old 09-30-2010, 07:09 PM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSmith View Post
-When I download a simple DivX codec pack and it automatically installs Google Chrome. Fuck you, Google!
And after uninstalling they ask all these questions too. They're all like OMG what did we do wrong? Why are you un-installing? Will you re-install? Bla bla bla!
Old 09-30-2010, 08:48 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Tom #2:

Tom Brennan, childhood sweetheart of Kate. They've been through many things from attempting to shoplift a lunch box (at which point, Jacob pays for after they get caught), making a time capsule (using said lunch box) that included a recording of how they planned to be married with a family.

Later, Brennan marries another girl and I believe has a child or two. At one point (my memory is a bit foggy in this area), Kate asks Brennan (who is now some kind of fancy doctor of some sort) to help her. When he gets in the car with Kate attempting to flee the cops who are shooting at them, he also gets pwned before they even get out of the parking lot.
OH OH OH I remember him now. No, he's too normal! He's a nice guy who can actually settle down and commit to one spot. Kate is a runner, she's not a steady-relationship kind of person. Tom is, it wouldn't work

Quote:
- children crying
I can't believe I haven't said this yet. I LOVE YOU <3

Quote:
- parents who act like ^ isn't even happening
or this

Quote:
- the fucker who broke this mouse
-The dude who stole the freaking ball out of the one good mouse in my English class. That is just about as ghetto as it gets.

-The new guy on Blue's Clues, Joe or Jim or whatever. He's a loser. (my little sister loves him though)

-When there's no little basket to put my feet in under the seat in front of me,

-This girl I met at lunch today who attached herself to us after I said "hi" because she was new. She was decked out in Hello Kitty and brought some kind of Japanese fruit juice and pocky to eat, then tried to teach us Japanese. Smugly replied that it was "something only really smart people can truly understand" when I tried and failed to repeat what she was teaching us. My friends remarked that it was "time to get out the ol' weaboo beating stick" and the girl freaked out and said that she was an individual. Then she left.

I hate weaboos.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée

Last edited by Azhiri; 09-30-2010 at 08:50 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 09-30-2010, 08:49 PM
Recline yourself

I bet you don't remember Kevin, either
Old 09-30-2010, 10:07 PM
i'm...PSYCHODELICIOUS.

Människöpesten is on a distinguished road

-bad DJs
what makes me happy: http://den-a.plr.liquidcompass.net/s...pe=silverlight