Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 02-25-2014, 12:41 PM
#Lilibugged #Alizéen #Hashtag

melovelily is on a distinguished road

Eh, I'm 18 and i think tats are absolute garbage.
Old 02-25-2014, 01:51 PM

Karin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
If we see her make a mistake
well... and what when YOU make a mistake...? Its easy to show others mistakes, but admit own mistake its impossible... or not?

Last edited by Karin; 02-25-2014 at 01:53 PM..
Old 02-25-2014, 02:36 PM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

wow. next time I better don't say anything.

just for info - I don't like (most) or her tattoos as well, I mean the first tattoos like Tinkerbell on her back or the one on her ankle or the little Annily or the tattoo with Jeremy's name... these were okay, also because they seem to have a meaning (except the little lizard perhaps) and then she started covering her arm with random cartoon characters. I don't like that. And I started getting annoyed and was like "oh no another?" but now I don't really care anymore. She enjoys having tattoos? Ok. I don't really like them. I don't like tattoos very much in general because I always think 'it looks nice now but how will it look in 20 years?' So I don't like them but she does. That doesn't make her a worse person. I know she isn't perfect but who is perfect? No one.

And the "I don't think any of the personality traits she presented in her early years were real." Well. Performing in "Pour Laurette" and animating people to donate their blood plates was totally not part of her caring nature she showed several times, for example participating @ Les Enfoirés over the last years, being patron for an organisation who wants to help a fatally ill kid and other things. Of course not. Oh and of course she's totally not the shy girl she always claimed to be, the girl who said several times that "Lolita" is just a part she's playing, the same girl who cried during DALS because she coudn't even believe that she could win, the girl people picked on because of her glasses when she was little.

Of course the Alizée from 10 years ago is slightly different from the Alizée now. Mylene Farmer had a big impact during Alizée's early years after all. Of course she had to play the Lolita role. But I still see a lot of this girl in the woman Alizée is now. And seriously. When you look back at the time when you guys were younger.. are you 100 % the same? I doubt it. We all change a bit over the years, we make decisions that define us, we make choices. But IMHO the core is still the same. And I personally think that Alizée wanted to have tattoos for a long time but she wasn't allowed to have them. Cute little girl with Lolita imagine but with ugly tattoos on her arm? Nooooooooo... I doubt that Mylene would have been to happy about this. But looking at the mass of tattoos we got after she split up with Jérémy it's clear that she wanted these for a long(ish) time, she said that in her family there are several fans of tattoos so why shouldn't she like them as well? She simply postponed it and got them later. Would have it made her a worse person if she would have got these tattoos in 2003? No. So why does it change anything now?

And... Even if Grégoire was besotted with Alizée since he was 14 he shortly will have realised that the girl he met is not the Lolita he was crazy about. So he fell in love with the person and not with that far-way-person from when he was a teenager. Also there are always two people in a relationship. But yeah we can judge about this in a few months when both are busy with their own stuff. oh yeah and of course he wants to impress her but that doesn't have to mean that he only did that tattoo thing because of that.

Anyway... I don't like most of tattoos, I don't think Alizée is making every time the best decision but I don't see why I should get annoyed and moan about it every time she gets a new one? I'm past that stage. I accept what she's doing, I don't have to like it (even if I personally think the partner-tattoo idea was cute because it actually has a meaning), I can even hate it but who would care? Alizée? No. So why bother? There are more important things to worry about than her tattoos.
And all I see is life, life in a beautiful light."

Last edited by Jenny_HRO87; 02-25-2014 at 02:38 PM..
Old 02-25-2014, 03:03 PM

Karin is on a distinguished road

10000000% AGREE with Jenny.

I dont like much tattoos too, and maybe some of them were weird choice... but what? Im not fan of Alizée just cause her arm, but cause her. But at least I tried and try to understand WHY she get the tattoos, and WHY she decided for THAT kind of tattoo.

If there would be a autograph session, I will not go cause I dont like her tattoo arm? lol... Like Jenny wrote, Alizée is not 100% the same like 10years ago, but still I see the something from the young personality in her and I thing it will be with her forever.
And again like Jenny wrote, she would get tattoos much sooner if there wouldn't be Mylene. I think Alizée said in one interview, that Mylene dont like tattoos. And when she discovered the "lizard" tattoo she wasn't really happy.

I know and I don't blame, that everyone has right to say own opinion... but sorry, here it seems like only YOUR (anti tattoo) opinion is the right one.

Last edited by Karin; 02-25-2014 at 03:19 PM..
Old 02-25-2014, 03:10 PM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

THANK YOU KARIN!
And all I see is life, life in a beautiful light."
Old 02-25-2014, 03:41 PM

Melle Katherine is on a distinguished road

I also agree with Jenny & Karin.
We don't have right to judge her.

By the way I don't think that this tattoo is only about their relationship. In my opinion it has double meaning, it can mean their passion for dance.

I like this one, it is simple and meaningful.

If you don't like her tattoos than do not look at them! That's all...

Old 02-25-2014, 04:06 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karin View Post
well... and what when YOU make a mistake...? Its easy to show others mistakes, but admit own mistake its impossible... or not?
I'm sorry Karin but that lost something in the translation. I think you're trying to say that I think I'm Mister Perfect and I never make mistakes.

I make mistakes all the time; big ones too. If you want, you know I posted some very long posts. I'll post a list of mistakes I've made in here and or a list of mistakes I've made in my life. There's a recent one I made about the chat window.

Getting back to what Jenny said, my views over the years haven't changed. I hate them as much now as I did when she first got that one on her back. We've been over this time and time again and if you're interested in those views, then I suggest you go to that thread I mentioned and you will see it all.

I try to keep negative comments about her tats to a minimum outside of that thread, but it's kind of a new ball game now that Gregoire is involved and there was also the fact that my biggest criticism of her tattoos was that someone struggling for success should not take away from their best assets and of course one of hers was her great beauty. But now she has found success again and now maybe she's happy with that and doesn't care if she has any more, so she might feel she can tattoo away.

So things have changed and I wanted to make a comment on it, so I did.

I'd like to discuss it some more, but if I do, I will do it in that thread.

Here's the link to that thread by the way.

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/show...?t=7272&page=7

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 02-25-2014 at 04:08 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 02-25-2014, 04:08 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

I agree with Jenny's post too. It really sums up how I feel about the tattoo situation. I will never like her tattoos, nor have I ever been a fan of them on anyone. But it really doesn't change anything. I've always been a "live and let live" kind of person and I moved past this issue a long time ago. Alizée is still the same person.
Old 02-25-2014, 07:49 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 02-25-2014, 09:51 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Some how I missed Jenny's last post when I made my last post. I'm too tired now to respond. I've learned a long time ago that when I post in haste, I regret in leisure so I will wait til tomorrow. I'll just say for now as Jenny said in a round about way that the person presented to us by MF/LB wasn't who she truly was, in fact I think she's more of a punk than the princess I always use to call her. But I still think she's an incredibly beautiful person on the inside.

One more thing Jenny, if you have anything to say in disagreement here, please state it. After all this is a forum. Unlike other forums if you say something someone doesn't agree to, to the best of our abilities, we wont say f u like I see else where whether it's you or anyone else. We try to present facts that each of us, even members who disagree with me and there are many, see in our own ways.

We all have different views on so many things Alizée. You spoke up about something I'm sure you felt passionate about and so did I and I think that's good. We said things the way we see it and we didn't really go overboard unless you consider me saying wow was overboard. I said it in a humorous way, not a derogatory way, because I do value your input and I look forward to your posts here.