Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 04-13-2020, 11:44 AM

Aragorn97 is on a distinguished road

Ok, my turn.

What is your favorite young adult novel?

The Earthsea cycle. The wizard of Earthsea was the first book that made me say "So reading can be... fun!?"

If you could have anything what would it be ?

If this is too much, then I would say a lot of money xD.
It is not the answer to everything, but when you have it, it's easier to make some dreams come true.

Next question: favorite soccer team?

SSC Napoli! It is not a very successful team, but one day we'll manage to win a championship.

If Alizée would visit you to sing just one of her songs, which song would you request?

This one is difficult. I'm undecided but I think I would ask for J'en ai marre. I love when she sings the "Bam ba da bam bam" part, because there is just her voice that is being beautiful, without the need of words. So listening to it live must be amazing.

Is there any new (or upcoming) musical release that you're interested in?

Dua Lipa's new album, Future Nostalgia, which came out few days ago.

What are you afraid of?

I have a senseless fear of sharks.
There aren't sharks in the Mediterranean sea (or anyway, if there are any, they never approach the coasts) but I have this kind of obsession: there must always be someone that is farther than me in the sea, because "so he gets eaten first".

Speaking of more rational fears, I don't know, I just hope to be happy in my life. I'm afraid of disappointment.

Favorite movie from last year?

Unfortunately, I don't watch as many movies as I wish, but last year I saw Joker and John Wick parabellum and I liked them a lot.

Your favourite movie/movies of all time

The last samurai and Gladiator.

Your current goal?

Getting my degree. (I hope soon :|)

Favourite tv show?

I don't watch many Tv shows. But The Simpsons are great. I don't know how many times I have watched the same episodes.

How many slices of pizza can you eat a day?

Um, I need clarification on this. From what I know, American pizzas are bigger and heavier then italian ones, so you usually don't eat an entire pizza but only "slices" of it. Is it correct?
So, I don't counts the slices, because I always eat the entire pizza.
It's fun that Alizée posted this yesterday:

So this is the standard serving for me.

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll tootsie pop

Oh, the last time I ate one of those things was a while ago. Time to remedy!

If you could direct an official music video for any Alizée song (that doesn't already have one) which would it be?

Hmm, I think Boxing club or Mon planeur.

In the series "Doctor Who", who was the best "Doctor"?

I know the series, but I have never watched an episode :/

"Dancing with the Stars" or "Danse avec les stars"Which is the better series, in terms of entertainment value and talent?

Dals!
I don't know the american Dancing with the stars but we have an Italian version of it. And it is horrible.

Besides Alizée, who are the singers/actresses/celebrities (past or present) that you consider both exceptionally beautiful and truly talented?

I know I'm repetitive, but it's her again: Dua.

And my question:
You find a (DeLorean) time machine. Unfortunately it is kinda broken and can only go back to the past. So you type the number 1984, but it doesn't work. It seems that you can't interfere with those years: apparently there is something mystical going on in that period...
So where do you go and what year do you type?

I think I would choose the first years of the 19th century and I would go to Japan. Yep, almost the same setting of The last samurai (but without war). I would love to feel the spirituality of those people and the way they lived. Not to mention the beauty of untouched landscape and above all duels with katanas O.O

Last edited by Aragorn97; 04-13-2020 at 11:47 AM..
Old 04-13-2020, 02:01 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aragorn97 View Post
How many slices of pizza can you eat a day?

Um, I need clarification on this. From what I know, American pizzas are bigger and heavier then italian ones, so you usually don't eat an entire pizza but only "slices" of it. Is it correct?
So, I don't counts the slices, because I always eat the entire pizza.
It's fun that Alizée posted this yesterday:

So this is the standard serving for me.
I remember on one of Scruffy's trips to Ajaccio, he posted a picture of a pizza that he ordered at a restaurant, and it looked almost exactly like this one. Alizee must have picked it up from the same place.

Aragorn, you are right in that American pizza is generally heavier. This pizza would not make it in the US. The cheese does not cover the entire pizza. And just to make sure you gain enough weight to loosen your belt by a notch, one particular pizza chain stuffs the crust with mozzarella cheese. I tried it once, and it was really tasty, but from a health perspective now I have to turn my head away and pretend it doesn't exist.
Old 04-13-2020, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
I remember on one of Scruffy's trips to Ajaccio, he posted a picture of a pizza that he ordered at a restaurant, and it looked almost exactly like this one. Alizee must have picked it up from the same place.

This was the box of Alizée's pizza. Scruffydog may recognize it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
one particular pizza chain stuffs the crust with mozzarella cheese. I tried it once, and it was really tasty, but from a health perspective now I have to turn my head away and pretend it doesn't exist.
Then you must try the Ripieno, literally "stuffed". It is a pizza filled with mozzarella, ricotta, ham and salame. But if it is not enough, there are some pizzerie that cover this megaroll with the standard margherita ingredients.
Old 04-16-2020, 04:07 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
If you could direct an official music video for any Alizée song (that doesn't already have one) which would it be?

Hmm, I think Boxing club or Mon planeur.

In the series "Doctor Who", who was the best "Doctor"?

I know the series, but I have never watched an episode :/

"Dancing with the Stars" or "Danse avec les stars"Which is the better series, in terms of entertainment value and talent?

Dals!
I don't know the american Dancing with the stars but we have an Italian version of it. And it is horrible.

Besides Alizée, who are the singers/actresses/celebrities (past or present) that you consider both exceptionally beautiful and truly talented?

I know I'm repetitive, but it's her again: Dua.

And my question:
You find a (DeLorean) time machine. Unfortunately it is kinda broken and can only go back to the past. So you type the number 1984, but it doesn't work. It seems that you can't interfere with those years: apparently there is something mystical going on in that period...
So where do you go and what year do you type?

I think I would choose the first years of the 19th century and I would go to Japan. Yep, almost the same setting of The last samurai (but without war). I would love to feel the spirituality of those people and the way they lived. Not to mention the beauty of untouched landscape and above all duels with katanas O.O
Ooh, Boxing Club would be fun.

I haven't watched much Doctor Who either. Certainly not enough to have an opinion here.

Same with DWTS

Not repetitive at all Dua has some really catchy songs!

My nostalgia tells me I would go to the early 90's when I was born and travel around the world. I don't know if I could choose a specific place. But my historian side tells me I would go see the pyramids being built, watch chariot races in ancient Rome, witness one of the legendary battles of Alexander the Great, and maybe go tell Christopher Columbus he is even worse at at math than me
Old 04-16-2020, 05:42 PM

I like the idea of the pyramids! Mysterious, fascinating and majestic. To know how they were built would teach us a lot about humanity and... Beyond?
Stonehenge is almost the same. :O

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall View Post
watch chariot races in ancient Rome
Here is a perfect and historically accurate 3D representation of a chariots race:

Last edited by Aragorn97; 04-16-2020 at 05:45 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 04-16-2020, 08:14 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Here is a perfect and historically accurate 3D representation of a chariots race:

Lol! Historically accurate carbon fiber chariot and everything