Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 08-28-2010, 11:39 AM
Mňau ^_^

Fèvier is on a distinguished road
Default would you rather.... ?

new off topic game!

answer the question and leave another "would you rather..... ?" for the next person to answer!

lets start of easy

would you rather be able to fly or teleport?

Old 08-28-2010, 11:53 AM
A Contre Courant...

Rictor is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fèvier View Post
new off topic game!

answer the question and leave another "would you rather..... ?" for the next person to answer!

lets start of easy

would you rather be able to fly or teleport?
I'd rather be able to teleport. You can charge money to teleport people from one place to another. Think about it, if this service were available, it would mean instead of leaving an hr or two hrs early to get to work or school, people can wake up at say 8:30, brush your teeth, shower, etc, and be at their destination instantly through teleportation by paying YOU money.

"Fevier's teleportation - the only way to travel!"

Also, I can think of a lot more applications for teleportation....but flying? Eh. Maybe it'd be FUN, but I see teleportation as a more versatile ability.

Ok my turn:

Would you rather be able to live for the next 60 years under a small stipend of money (with no chance of ever acquiring more) OR would you rather be infinitely wealthy and only be able to live for the next 20 years?

Visit my channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCikDcLKqMBQpkJ5gUANAX0Q
Old 08-28-2010, 01:06 PM
Psychédélices era fan.

Marquis<3Alizée is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rictor View Post
I'd rather be able to teleport. You can charge money to teleport people from one place to another. Think about it, if this service were available, it would mean instead of leaving an hr or two hrs early to get to work or school, people can wake up at say 8:30, brush your teeth, shower, etc, and be at their destination instantly through teleportation by paying YOU money.

"Fevier's teleportation - the only way to travel!"

Also, I can think of a lot more applications for teleportation....but flying? Eh. Maybe it'd be FUN, but I see teleportation as a more versatile ability.

Ok my turn:

Would you rather be able to live for the next 60 years under a small stipend of money (with no chance of ever acquiring more) OR would you rather be infinitely wealthy and only be able to live for the next 20 years?
Damn that's a hard one???? I gott go with living 20 more years and be wealthy. Living for the next 60 years would suck ass watching all my friends and family pass away.

Okay now my turn. Would you rather date a girl who's ugly, lots of money, great personality, and had a nice smile or would you date a bombshell with a huge chest, nice ass, lots of money, and has a ignorant perspective on life? Oh yeah she also hates Alizée!

Merci beaucoup Alizée for everything!

http://www.youtube.com/user/limelight8494
Old 08-28-2010, 01:57 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

well if it's only dating, I'd take the bombshell

Would you rather have (keep in mind, both are perfectly tamed and trained and are awesome pets) a pet tiger or a pet grizzly bear
Old 08-28-2010, 02:26 PM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

Quote:
new off topic game!

When I first seen this thread, I was just like, "Oh great!" lol. I say this because when my friends and I would play this game (usually on bus trips) it would get rather gruesome and sick... Like, it would be things like "Would you rather get your balls frozen off or melted off by lava?"... Yeah, sick. And that is one of the lesser sick ones lol. I will try to keep it away from that though lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
well if it's only dating, I'd take the bombshell

Would you rather have (keep in mind, both are perfectly tamed and trained and are awesome pets) a pet tiger or a pet grizzly bear
Hmm... Grizzly bear!!! Yeah, you could ride the tiger around and all that but the bear would be way more fun (I think). He'd be like my sidekick or my best pal. We'd pull pranks on people, go places together, he'd get me into and out of a lot of trouble too . We'd be an awesome team . It would be awesome! AWESOME!

Next.

Would you rather give up driving ever again to be able to run, jog, and/or sprint forever (with no consequenses such as profuse sweating, fatigue, cramps, etc.)
or
keep being able to drive but never be able to move much faster than a walk when on foot?
Old 08-28-2010, 03:56 PM
Psychédélices era fan.

Marquis<3Alizée is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeInspired View Post
When I first seen this thread, I was just like, "Oh great!" lol. I say this because when my friends and I would play this game (usually on bus trips) it would get rather gruesome and sick... Like, it would be things like "Would you rather get your balls frozen off or melted off by lava?"... Yeah, sick. And that is one of the lesser sick ones lol. I will try to keep it away from that though lol.

Hmm... Grizzly bear!!! Yeah, you could ride the tiger around and all that but the bear would be way more fun (I think). He'd be like my sidekick or my best pal. We'd pull pranks on people, go places together, he'd get me into and out of a lot of trouble too . We'd be an awesome team . It would be awesome! AWESOME!

Next.

Would you rather give up driving ever again to be able to run, jog, and/or sprint forever (with no consequenses such as profuse sweating, fatigue, cramps, etc.)
or
keep being able to drive but never be able to move much faster than a walk when on foot?
God damn this thread is AWSOME!!!!

Okay me next me next. Would you rather take a punch to the face or to the nuts by Rampage Jackson or Mike Tyson. You can chose from both face and the nuts.

(if some of you who don't know who Rampage Jackson is he's a profesinal MMA fighter or you might of seen him play as BA in The A-team)

(Oh shit I almost forgot to anwser the question. I'd rather run and all that and lose weight and stay fit.)

Merci beaucoup Alizée for everything!

http://www.youtube.com/user/limelight8494

Last edited by Marquis<3Alizée; 08-28-2010 at 03:58 PM..
Old 08-28-2010, 05:04 PM
Mňau ^_^

Fèvier is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marquis<3Alizée View Post
God damn this thread is AWSOME!!!!

Okay me next me next. Would you rather take a punch to the face or to the nuts by Rampage Jackson or Mike Tyson. You can chose from both face and the nuts.

(if some of you who don't know who Rampage Jackson is he's a profesinal MMA fighter or you might of seen him play as BA in The A-team)

(Oh shit I almost forgot to anwser the question. I'd rather run and all that and lose weight and stay fit.)
didn't answer AI's question

nevermind. didn't read the whole post

Edit:

ok. well to answer Marquis, I'd go with punch to the face by Mike Tyson. shit, he's funny so I wouldn't get as mad (although I wouldn't be able to do anything in both scenarios)

next:

would you rather eat a month old hamburger or bang your head against a wall for an hour?

Last edited by Fèvier; 08-28-2010 at 05:04 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 08-28-2010, 05:51 PM
i'm...PSYCHODELICIOUS.

Människöpesten is on a distinguished road

fucking flying sucks. i flew 22k miles in three weeks. teleport. teleport. teleport. or at least not have to deal with airlines. and i know i'm off on a tangent. but i hate airlines. if it's free form flying, fly.
Old 08-28-2010, 07:57 PM
Mancandy

The Gate Keeper is on a distinguished road

Quote:
didn't answer AI's question

nevermind. didn't read the whole post

Edit:

ok. well to answer Marquis, I'd go with punch to the face by Mike Tyson. shit, he's funny so I wouldn't get as mad (although I wouldn't be able to do anything in both scenarios)

next:

would you rather eat a month old hamburger or bang your head against a wall for an hour?
Well I bang my head on the wall constantly so I'll just keep doing that.

Would you rather time travel or live forever?
Old 08-28-2010, 08:37 PM
Choosy moms choose Tchaikovsky

Tchaikovsky is on a distinguished road

I'd much rather time travel and view living glimpses of history in the making. (and do some other things...)

Edit: Would you rather spend the rest of your life with someone who is extremely attractive and good in bed but has a bland personality , or someone who Is average looking and so-so in bed, but has a great personality and good humour?

Last edited by Tchaikovsky; 08-28-2010 at 08:44 PM..

Tags
would you rather