Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 08-22-2009, 06:09 PM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357 View Post
Maybe we could use a handshake like this:
Ok done! This is now the "official" handshake of Alizée America. Make sure you all memorize it!
Old 08-22-2009, 07:33 PM
Looking through a glass onion.

Amigo! is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post
Ok done! This is now the "official" handshake of Alizée America. Make sure you all memorize it!
Will there be a test
Old 08-22-2009, 07:53 PM

Vorock is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jung_adore_ALIZEE View Post
do it then make yourself a design or feel free to use the one I had done for just such a purpose
Oh I'll make one. Just need to find some time to do it. Been very busy lately and don't have lots of free time.
Old 08-23-2009, 12:50 PM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vorock View Post
Oh I'll make one. Just need to find some time to do it. Been very busy lately and don't have lots of free time.
awesome, best of luck and make sure to get pictures

I'd suggest to stay away from internet shirt shops too go to a local printer they tend to have better quality

Old 08-26-2009, 12:45 AM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

just a silly staying-up-late suggestion. i was reading some of the older threads, and i saw that there was a Alizee day birthday party about two years back, and the attendants got some free stuff like temporary red fish tattoos. maybe we could sow or glue a red fish on the back of all our pants/shorts whatever:

-any Alizée fan would automatically recognize it (i mean c'mon, who hasnt seen the JAM performances? )
-everybody wears pants so there isnt a problem like with the hats. (and although i never wear one, id love a hat)
-its not really weird looking so us guys wont get strange looks. or you could even modify it a little so it doesnt look as femenine. i dont suppose it would look bad on a girl either.
-and last but not least, instead of wearing only one shirt every once in a while to get recognized as a fan, just wear the fish on all your pairs of jeans/shorts or at least the ones you wear the most.

ignore it if it sounds too funky. again, its late and im kinda sleepy , but think about it a little would ya? and tell me what you think.
Old 08-26-2009, 12:19 PM

BlackAnthem is on a distinguished road

Interesting idea. I might do it on the bottom/back of my Alizee shirt. Hmmmmm....
Old 08-26-2009, 04:22 PM
Fan d'Alizée (pour toujour)

CFHollister is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall06 View Post
just a silly staying-up-late suggestion. i was reading some of the older threads, and i saw that there was a Alizee day birthday party about two years back, and the attendants got some free stuff like temporary red fish tattoos. ...
Yeah we did at that party. I still have what must be about a hundred of those poisson rouge temp tatoos left!
Old 08-26-2009, 08:45 PM

BlackAnthem is on a distinguished road

What if we used one of those string bracelets that those silly girls (no offense to girls...) are into now...with certain colors. It might be hard to see but give it some thought.

Last edited by BlackAnthem; 08-26-2009 at 08:48 PM..
Old 08-27-2009, 04:32 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFHollister View Post
Yeah we did at that party. I still have what must be about a hundred of those poisson rouge temp tatoos left!
do you think we could make it happen? i think the easiest way to do this is to print a pic of those tatoos, trace it on some red cloth, cut out the shape and glue it on some jeans. luckily, i dont wear any jeans that arent black, so it resembles the sailor suit. where did you guys get/make those tattoos? i want one! ok, i want a lot of them lol!

and about your party, i was so excited about going, but when i saw that it was two years ago and that it was in Washington State not DC, i was crushed. cause DC is pretty much my back yard. it must have been fun! i cant believe one guy went all the way from Florida though, wow! the prizes and the posters looked really cool. the french food was also very appealing cause ive never had any.
Old 08-28-2009, 12:12 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFHollister View Post
PARTY?! frick, we should have one again! well, again for you older peeps, but my first.

party or convention, whatever its called, it would be nice not just for Alizee's promotions sake, but for us fans to just get to meet each other.

seriously, im taking a road trip next summer, so if we can meet sometime next summer, it would be awesome! 'sides, i can drag my friend along to complete his Alizeeification.