Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 03-01-2011, 10:56 AM

JoeNY is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwillmeether View Post
I found this picture earlier, but I don't know where, and now its starting to really freak me out.
The pic is on his Facebook profile, you stalker.

I didn't know that was her little brother. I remember Alizee dragging this short, pudgy kid around by the hand when she was 16 or 17.

Last edited by Merci Alizée; 03-01-2011 at 11:03 AM.. Reason: Profile link removed
Old 03-01-2011, 01:36 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeNY View Post
The pic is on his Facebook profile, you stalker.

I didn't know that was her little brother. I remember Alizee dragging this short, pudgy kid around by the hand when she was 16 or 17.
I love how people say that looking at someone's profile every once in a while is considered "stalking" them.

And I wonder who removed the pictures and why they removed it. Because they are not private pictures if they are posted on facebook...
Old 03-01-2011, 06:49 PM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post

And I wonder who removed the pictures and why they removed it. Because they are not private pictures if they are posted on facebook...
I removed the picture because it comes from her private profile. I'm not sure what type to assign for such pictures, whether to say them public or private, but one thing I'm sure of that she doesn't allow anyone else other than her friends on her private profile to access that picture. That's just her wish. If you're on friend with her on the private profile, then it's ok. You can always access the image through that. If you're not a friend on the profile and don't think that it's a private picture, then also it's ok as it's your personal opinion.
Old 03-01-2011, 08:07 PM

1) Her so called "Private Profile" is not private since it is on facebook and can be seen by anyone (including those who don't even have a facebook).
2)It is her profile picture that can be seen by anyone (including those who don't even have a facebook).
3) Pictures from her so so called "Private Profile" have been posted here many times before (ex. The picture RMJ took and Alizee used as her profile picture on her so called "Private Profile").

So I don't see the point to not allowing them to be posted on here...my points are the most valid something can get...
Old 03-01-2011, 08:11 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
1) Her so called "Private Profile" is not private since it is on facebook and can be seen by anyone (including those who don't even have a facebook).
2)It is her profile picture that can be seen by anyone (including those who don't even have a facebook).
3) Pictures from her so so called "Private Profile" have been posted here many times before (ex. The picture RMJ took and Alizee used as her profile picture on her so called "Private Profile").

So I don't see the point to not allowing them to be posted on here...my points are the most valid something can get...
It has been a sort of unofficial respected rule for a long time now; respect her privacy!

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 03-01-2011, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
It has been a sort of unofficial respected rule for a long time now; respect her privacy!
Look at point #3 again

And no, the rule was later broken and done away with a couple months ago according to several officials on this site. But I guess its coming back into play for some reason?
Old 03-01-2011, 08:19 PM
Mr. Mike

Quote:
Look at point #3 again

And no, the rule was later broken and done away with a couple months ago according to several officials on this site. But I guess its coming back into play for some reason?
re-read my quote; I said its "unofficial"
meaning not real but respected; sorta like leaving space between someone when using a bathroom urinal

Edit: Ill make sure to report posts that have private pictures next time so its fair ok bud? You can do the same and the mods will treat their posts just like yours; sound good?

Last edited by Future Raptor Ace; 03-01-2011 at 08:21 PM..
Old 03-01-2011, 08:23 PM

Not trying to be a jerk or anything to anyone...but guys...read this again:
Quote:
The picture that was posted was her profile picture...not a private picture too btw.
Old 03-01-2011, 08:27 PM
Mr. Mike

Quote:

The picture that was posted was her profile picture...not a private picture too btw.
There are many people who don't know her private profile, she makes no effort to make it known so we don't give out links to it as well as post pics from it becuase its a profile you are not supposed to know in the first place........
I am friends with a "few" "very few" members from this site on facebook, but I never gave my facebook out to anyone else; does that give you the right to find my facebook and post my facebook profile pic on this site? I didnt think so.......... same goes for Alizee

Old 03-01-2011, 08:28 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Yeah that's true.. there were problems in the past where people hacked into her account and got her private photo's but a profile picture can be seen by all.

Edit:
Well I assume so cause I don't have facebook.. I can't stand it!

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur

Last edited by Un-rêve; 03-01-2011 at 08:32 PM..