Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 02-24-2012, 11:26 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

Translation of the video we got

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backinblack View Post

W: Hello Alizée.
A: Hello.
W: I have a burning question. Is there a new album in the works? Is there anything being done right now?
A: I'm right in the middle of it, and I'm crossing my fingers, hopefully it will be released in September.
W: Will it be in the same vein as the magnificent electro album that was released a year, a year and a half ago, I don't remember...can we talk about it?
A: Yes, it will be a little bit different, it will be...let's say, more open to the general public, and there will maybe be a few nods to electro, but in any case it will be a less trendy album and destined more for a wider audience and to my fans that have always followed me.
Old 02-25-2012, 12:01 AM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianO1 View Post
Translation of the video we got
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backinblack View Post

W: Hello Alizée.
A: Hello.
W: I have a burning question. Is there a new album in the works? Is there anything being done right now?
A: I'm right in the middle of it, and I'm crossing my fingers, hopefully it will be released in September.
W: Will it be in the same vein as the magnificent electro album that was released a year, a year and a half ago, I don't remember...can we talk about it?
A: Yes, it will be a little bit different, it will be...let's say, more open to the general public, and there will maybe be a few nods to electro, but in any case it will be a less trendy album and destined more for a wider audience and to my fans that have always followed me.
That's us!!

Thanks for the translation, Brian.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 02-25-2012, 12:20 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

I'm glad she is taking time to work on this album and not rush it though...I feel at peace with the date
Old 02-25-2012, 06:30 AM

Finnishguy is on a distinguished road

wuu, Lilly talked import words. hope that the album will really come out in September!
Old 02-25-2012, 07:51 AM

Karin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Although I am dissapointed that it will release 7 months from now, at least we have a target date AND ITS MY BIRTHDAY MONTH! I will die if the release is set for Spe. 9th
9th Sept. is on Sunday... so not the best day for releasing album

Old 02-25-2012, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karin View Post
9th Sept. is on Sunday... so not the best day for releasing album
Dang it! Stupid sundays...
Old 02-25-2012, 10:38 AM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

I would have expected the album to be almost done at this point. No matter, just glad to know it is on its way. And it's nice that she's giving us more information this time around.
Old 02-26-2012, 09:39 AM
n

Karlalizee is on a distinguished road

Nothing to say!

Last edited by Karlalizee; 02-26-2012 at 10:13 AM..
Old 02-26-2012, 10:23 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I thought there was too much going on for a march release. She spent most of august in Corsica, then her trip to Mexico and her other appearences and there was Les Enfoires. I would have really been surprised if it had been finished by march, especially considering she doesn't write her own music.

Maybe there's a price we have to pay for all the tweeting she does too. Maybe if she spent less time tweeting and more time albuming (is that a word?), she'd get it done sooner. But I'd much rather have a communicative Alizee with a longer wait for the album, than all those long periods of silence we used to suffer through, but seriously I'm sure her tweeting has no affect on when the album will be released.
Old 02-26-2012, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I thought there was too much going on for a march release. She spent most of august in Corsica, then her trip to Mexico and her other appearences and there was Les Enfoires. I would have really been surprised if it had been finished by march, especially considering she doesn't write her own music.

Maybe there's a price we have to pay for all the tweeting she does too. Maybe if she spent less time tweeting and more time albuming (is that a word?), she'd get it done sooner. But I'd much rather have a communicative Alizee with a longer wait for the album, than all those long periods of silence we used to suffer through, but seriously I'm sure her tweeting has no affect on when the album will be released.
You'd be surprised how much artists can tweet while being in a studio. Take Tiësto (world's biggest DJ), he tweets his fingers off while recording 2-hour podcasts and stuff for his new albums. I bet Alizée has tweeted from the studio quite a bit

But hey, what do you guys think about Alizée saying that she wanted to work with Myléne again?

Tags
judgement day will happen, sooner, the leak is inminent, yep.still waiting...