Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 09-25-2007, 03:34 PM
Banned

Justin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by B_M_E View Post
hah, I think it IS THAT great lol it's actually one of my favorite Alizée song now. And it's not even the final version, wait til we hear the final version of it, it is going to be even better !

well I already heard the final version of MJ and it kinda sucks lol. Sorry but I hate her new look and I dont really like any of her new songs. sorry buy the old Alizee caught my eye and thats what made me like her and now she changes. and I havent even been a fan for her for 3 months yet. I like the old look. she looks much sexier before than she does now. she looks ALOT better with short hair and she needs a better looking husband. her and I would make a good couple
Old 09-25-2007, 04:21 PM
Le fan irlandais

Killian is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin View Post
well I already heard the final version of MJ and it kinda sucks lol. Sorry but I hate her new look and I dont really like any of her new songs. sorry buy the old Alizee caught my eye and thats what made me like her and now she changes. and I havent even been a fan for her for 3 months yet. I like the old look. she looks much sexier before than she does now. she looks ALOT better with short hair and she needs a better looking husband. her and I would make a good couple
Matrix syndrome?

We haven't really seen her new "look", per se. We have seen how she dresses and wears her hair when not in the public eye, but we haven't seen how she will look when she re-emerges from her cocoon . Don't judge her before we get to fully appreciate her in all her new glory. That would be unfair.

Is mo páis agus mo inspioráid í Alizée. Níl aon scamall sa spéir nuair a feicim nó cloisim í.
Old 09-25-2007, 04:27 PM
Francophile!:D

Tye is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Don't be so quick to judge her new look and music.
Old 09-25-2007, 04:49 PM
J'essaye parler francais

MesGourmandises is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Practically all of us have heard the final version, I'm in love with it and others think its nice too, although others are mixed. No one seems to hate it as much as you.

Alizee will always be alizee, thats not gonna change... let her have this look, I love both of her songs and some of the old were to sweet anyway. I'm glad her songs are more rock! Fifty Sixty is my absolute favorite song anywhere!! Mademoiselle Juliette final version is very nice too.
Old 09-25-2007, 04:57 PM
I'm not 20.

Zack -Alizee Lover- is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MesGourmandises View Post
No one seems to hate it as much as you.
I posted what i think about MJ final version, but it looks like brad erased my post.
Old 09-26-2007, 02:04 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
...the old Alizee caught my eye and thats what made me like her and now she changes. and I havent even been a fan for her for 3 months yet. I like the old look....
I understand it's hard being new to Alizée. As I said, you can't outshine the sun (ok, well, that's the first time I said it that way). It's like when I saw the coupe de fée (the hair cut) and clothes she had on the L'important c'est d'aimer with Natasha. At first it was like what the... it was so different. I now have a better appreciation for the look. Don't think I'd choose it again, but I can appreciate the care and quality of it in any case. I appreciate the diversity of the Lili. It's like having a choice of what kind of cake to eat instead of always having your favorite kind. N'est-ce pas?
In any case, I still like the new Alizée too. I like this song. It helps to listen a few times and read the lyrics.

Merci Fanny
Old 09-26-2007, 02:13 AM
gone with the geostrophic

heyamigo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zack -Alizee Lover- View Post
I posted what i think about MJ final version, but it looks like brad erased my post.
what did you say about it? was it inappropriate? hmm...i can't say i like censorship around here, but i'm curious to what your opinion was to see if it really called for deletion.
Old 09-26-2007, 02:19 AM

Capn is on a distinguished road

Well I guess you won't be reposting it because it was deleted once. But maybe you can share your opinion with me in a pm.

Old 09-26-2007, 08:52 PM
Alizée's FireFighter

Youpidou1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
she looks ALOT better with short hair and she needs a better looking husband. her and I would make a good couple
After her seeing you say those blasphemy words I think she wouldn't think the same way.
Old 10-07-2007, 11:17 PM
---

theit77 is on a distinguished road

Assuming Fifty/Sixty will be released as a single, when will it be released? MJ was Sept 27th, the video of MJ will be released ~Oct 27th, and the Album will be on Nov 26th. When will other singles be released? Before the MJ video? after? Has there been any official news on this topic?
Elle a cette drôle de voix, Elle a cette drôle de joie ----- She has this curious voice, She has this curious joy
____..___ Ce don du ciel qui la rend belle ----- This gift from the sky that makes her pretty.