Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 03-11-2012, 05:09 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeNY View Post
What the paparazzi did was effectively kill a romantic relationship before it fully developed. Imagine going on one date and then having your friends and family call you about your "new relationship" a few days later. That would scare any guy away. Who knows if Pokora was even still seeing another woman at the time.

And Alizee is still a very private person who now has to publicly admit she is "divorced" from her unofficial marriage to Y. Chetelain. I'm sure her close friends and family already know the fake marriage is over, but other acquaintenances may not. So to them, she is basically cheating on Jeremy.

It's not a publicity stunt, people. Anyone who thinks Jeremy is in collusion to make himself look like a man whose wife is cheating on him has no understanding of the fragile male ego.
I feel this is the most likely story. I think she and MP had a fling, but the media went crazy over it and killed it. There was obvious chemistry with them, I mean...one day they look completely platonic and the next day they're totally touchy feely. I think we can assume what happened.

As far as this being a publicity stunt, I highly doubt it. Remember when Brad Pitt was married to Jennifer Aniston and rumors started circulating that he was cheating on her with Angelina Jolie? They all denied it heavily, for months - but it turned out to be true, and now look who Brad Pitt is married to and has children with.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
Uhm, well.. I don't know if any of you guys have regularly worn bracelets and other accessories, but pretty much anything other than a rubber band on the wrist of your writing hand can make writing a HUGE pain in the butt. It just does. It looks like her tattoo is on her left hand, so if Alizee is right-handed, I'm just going to assume she's wearing her bracelet on that hand like that because it happens to be her non-writing hand.
I have seen her writing with her right hand, and I doubt she is ambidextrous. I agree though, I'm right handed and I always wear watches and bracelets on my left wrist.

Last edited by Euphoria; 03-11-2012 at 05:09 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 03-11-2012, 07:12 PM
Don't speak French :(

Edcognito is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlalizee View Post
82 pages and 816 comments later and you guys are still nowhere closer to the answer than you were at page 1
Nope... But when "something" like Alizeé happens (speaking as one who never cared about any "star") - there is much to think about.

She has a right to her privacy, and I for one wouldn't violate it, but, being fans, we will speculate. Some for gossip, some for curiosity and some for concern for her career.

/shrugs shoulders...

I just hope she's doing ok with whatever is happening.

"Most men serve the state thus: Not as men mainly, but as machines . . . "
Henry David Thoreau
Civil Disobedience
Old 03-11-2012, 10:18 PM
Century old child!

wildfire is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlalizee View Post
82 pages and 816 comments later and you guys are still nowhere closer to the answer than you were at page 1
Ha! We Soooooo must look like a bunch of 12 year old girls talking about justin beiber's new haircut.....

Speaking of which, have u seen Alizee's new haircut?
Old 03-11-2012, 11:09 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildfire View Post
Please post puctures of this fantasy of yours! I need this stuff! Its my Lilly Crack Pipe!
What fantasy, this stuff really happened! I was like "Alizee aren't we moving to fast and she kept going "No we are not, im not stopping until I take you to Lilly Town!" This was taken 1.332e^-342 nano seconds ago

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 03-12-2012, 05:39 AM
Century old child!

wildfire is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
There was obvious chemistry with them, I mean...one day they look completely platonic and the next day they're totally touchy feely. I think we can assume what happened.

When did u see them touchy feely? Were there photos!
Old 03-12-2012, 10:28 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edcognito View Post
I just hope she's doing ok with whatever is happening.
She's taking care of herself.. healthy food n vodka.. it's all good!

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 03-13-2012, 03:01 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

During her dance class tonight, she has a ring on her ring finger again
Old 03-13-2012, 03:50 PM

Finnishguy is on a distinguished road

Yeap, it seems she wore it '
maybe she like to have ring on that finger

well, I think I've seen that ring before too? xD
Old 03-13-2012, 09:35 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeNY View Post

http://www.pipole.net/m-pokora-relat...prettyPhoto/0/

M.Pokora denies his relationship with Alizée
13 03 2012

M.Pokora denies any relationship with Alizée, whom yet he had been spotted several times since they met at the concert of "Enfoirés" in Lyon.

This development, the singer has made ​​in an interview with the site "7sur7.be", alongside promoting his new album, "In Pursuit of Happiness", whose output is programmed for March 19.

"If every time I'm next to a girl, they would invent a story, they have not finished, because with the number of girls that I meet. They have cut out. It's part of the game From the moment I sit next to a girl and there is a photographer, I'm sure it'll come out in the press, "he says.

M.Pokora and added: "They gave me the shot this summer with a friend, the daughter of my clip too. Good, that means that I is of interest. It is always better than indifference. But today I'm not about to ask me to someone in any case, it is safe. "

Well there ya go.

Maybe Jeremy is still in the picture, or maybe he isn't. Maybe Lili and Matt just didn't work out, or maybe it wasn't meant to be long term.

Either way, they have both denied it now, so I guess that's that.

Last edited by BrianO1; 03-13-2012 at 09:40 PM..
Old 03-13-2012, 09:53 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Well it looks like Matt is going to be linked with new girl friend in a week or so.

Quote:
M.Pokora sera prochainement sur scène avec Katy Perry. Les deux artistes donneront un concert privé pour NRJ le 20 mars prochain....
M.Pokora will be soon on scene with Katy Perry. The two artists will give a concert deprived for NRJ next on March 20.

Tags
lobster hunters