Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 02-14-2013, 05:12 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

I will be really shocked if it doesn't get leaked.
Old 02-14-2013, 05:18 PM

Jordy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapinschous View Post
I didn't mean to be offensive and if i was, please forgive me, this is just what we learn in school and what the UN says... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Eu...N_geoschme.svg

This isn't pejorative, I'm currently helping medical students in Romania for a few months, and the people here is quite friendly, lots of them speak french btw.
Yea, they still use the old regions, most of the countries already use this modern subregion division which we prefer:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Eu...d_factbook.svg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
I will be really shocked if it doesn't get leaked.
Yea, there is still quite a huge chance that someone in France will leak it again, like it already happened many times with previous stuff.
Old 02-14-2013, 05:32 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Karin, Jordy, please don't get upset. You are very fortunate but also deserving of the chance to hear it. We are just curious as to how it all came to be. If you are not allowed to tell us why or how all of this happened, then I will accept that and ask no more. Your post, after all, said
Quote:
After signing some papers, we received to hands the promo CD of new album.
If you are able to say so but you'd rather not, it is well within your rights to keep it to yourself. But it would be appreciated if you did, that's all.

Old 02-14-2013, 05:34 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall06 View Post
Karin, Jordy, please don't get upset. You are very fortunate but also deserving of the chance to hear it. We are just curious as to how it all came to be. If you are not allowed to tell us why or how all of this happened, then I will accept that and ask no more. Your post, after all, said
If you are able to say so but you'd rather not, it is well within your rights to keep it to yourself. But it would be appreciated if you did, that's all.

I second Fall's request.
Old 02-14-2013, 05:43 PM

Karin is on a distinguished road

I told everything what I could... we get the CD, heard it, give it back, and bye bye...

Old 02-14-2013, 05:46 PM

We thought you guys would understand that when someone shows something that's not supposed to be public yet, he doesn't want us to talk about it publicly very much... and when we said there was something to sign.... try to guess, it might contain a note about keeping some secrets if we don't want any trouble for us or other people.
Old 02-14-2013, 05:59 PM

Panther is on a distinguished road

sorry but this is all just too funny.

Karin & Jordy you are a class act

Don't take any notice of the people who are jealous or suspicious. Ignore them and please keep up your dedication and hard work. Some of us really appreciate it, so thank you.

Old 02-14-2013, 06:11 PM
Mélodie de vie, c'est l'odyssée!

Marka is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
We thought you guys would understand that when someone shows something that's not supposed to be public yet, he doesn't want us to talk about it publicly very much... and when we said there was something to sign.... try to guess, it might contain a note about keeping some secrets if we don't want any trouble for us or other people.
I agree with that. Stop being so over the top, would you want to be treated like this if you had the chance to preview the album? Karin and Jordy could have just kept everything to themselves and left everyone else in the dark, but instead they shared their impressions with us. We found out enough about the album to keep us excited and waiting, now move on.

About the leak, I don't see why this is such a big deal. If it leaks, fine, I'll download it, listen to it before it is officially released, go crazy about it before it is released, show it to my I-don't-give-a-damn-about-Alizée-friends and that will be it. When it is released, I'll buy it in either case. Such was the case with Mylène's Monkey me, which leaked on 29th November and which I bought two weeks later and such will be the case with the album 5 if it leaks (I already preordered it on Amazon). The only difference will be that I'll be able to appreciate what Alizée's work sooner.
Old 02-14-2013, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther View Post
sorry but this is all just too funny.

Karin & Jordy you are a class act

Don't take any notice of the people who are jealous or suspicious. Ignore them and please keep up your dedication and hard work. Some of us really appreciate it, so thank you.

Man, I have to say, I was really tired after whole day of explanations, and then your post really made my day, so thank you and thanks to all who understand

Quote:
Originally Posted by battousai View Post
Are any songs in spanish/english?
Almost missed this
No there are not.
Old 02-14-2013, 06:49 PM

Junkmale is on a distinguished road

Yep my full support to Karin and Jordy.
Some of you lot really do need to have a really hard look at yourselves.
And if you must know....if you look on places like eBay, Promo copies of the album are available there already.
Or if you know someone in the business a Promo copy isn't really all that difficult to get ahold of.

Tags
judgement day will happen, sooner, the leak is inminent, yep.still waiting...