Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 03-28-2013, 03:42 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! Woohoo!!!!!!!!
Old 03-28-2013, 03:42 PM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matevz91 View Post
What? Alizée stopped by and distributed kisses for her fans?
Haha, if that had happened, the story wouldn't have made my day, but made me jealous to ....death No , it's just two fantastic pieces of news! ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
More about last night later.I said yesterday I had gone to FNAC and the people there were responsive to my request and they said they would pass it on. They told me to come back this afternoon. Well after meeting Ray at CDG,I went back this afternoon and they said Sony was going to grant our request. She said Sony would send me the info to the contact info that was on the letter I gave them. I went back to my room and no e mail. So I decided to give Ray a whirlwind tour of Paris. We got back around 5:30......................................still no e mail. I went back to fnac.

The gentleman I saw in the afternoon was still there and I told him I hadn't heard from Sony. His understanding of English wasn't that great. He started getting the 80 cds out of a storage room along with a couple of canvas shopping bags. I told him I didn't want to take them now if I'm just going to bring them back tomorrow. So he made a phonecall and a few minutes later, a woman I had spoken to that afternoon came down. I told her I hadn't heard from Sony;

She asked me to wait a few minutes and she disappeared. Several minutes later she came back and said Sony had arranged for another "private" autograph session to take place tomorrow afternoon at 4 pm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMJ View Post
There's no thread for this but we had really great night in Paris with David (Scuffy) and Miguel (Amigo) in Paris tonight. We hit a bar and get relatively well drunk (not me but the other guys) but anways it was a bar I didn't know but it was near by something I wanted to go but it was too full so we went into this one.... Anyways, it'sa an a street only Parisian would know so it was really great atmosphere, only local people. We started to talk with the the staff and a goof friend of them and voilà not too much later they found out that we were Alizée fans. Well, unlike most of the France, thye were actually very welcoming/happy about that. Finally they played Moi Lolita in the bar and everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, in the bar joined for the song. The staff announced that it was for us and that we came far away for it. THere was crazy (drunken) French peopel dancing for the song. It wa special.... Was really nice talk with them and at the end of the night they offered free whisky shots for all of us (also for themselves).

I know I can show real Parisian places and real unique places, but this was a lucky one. We had a shit loads of fun over there

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..

Last edited by lapinschous; 03-28-2013 at 03:47 PM..
Old 03-28-2013, 03:46 PM
Mélodie de vie, c'est l'odyssée!

Marka is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianO1 View Post
If its the story RMJ told over at AF, they went to a bar, and had a good time dancing to Lili music with the other people there.
Even though iw was not something I expected, the way Ronney wrote it, it sounded great!

EDIT: I posted too late, again this is such a lovely thread!

Last edited by Marka; 03-28-2013 at 03:50 PM..
Old 03-28-2013, 03:49 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Off topic, but if your time is limited, and you've been awake since the previous morning, Scruffy makes a great Paris tourguide. And he won't let little kids block the metro staircases either. Thanks for the tour today Scruffy!
Old 03-28-2013, 03:56 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Great news !!! And I'm glad you guys are having a good time over there !!!
Old 03-28-2013, 04:00 PM
For me... formidable

SpanishFan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
More about last night later.I said yesterday I had gone to FNAC and the people there were responsive to my request and they said they would pass it on. They told me to come back this afternoon. Well after meeting Ray at CDG,I went back this afternoon and they said Sony was going to grant our request. She said Sony would send me the info to the contact info that was on the letter I gave them. I went back to my room and no e mail. So I decided to give Ray a whirlwind tour of Paris. We got back around 5:30......................................still no e mail. I went back to fnac.

The gentleman I saw in the afternoon was still there and I told him I hadn't heard from Sony. His understanding of English wasn't that great. He started getting the 80 cds out of a storage room along with a couple of canvas shopping bags. I told him I didn't want to take them now if I'm just going to bring them back tomorrow. So he made a phonecall and a few minutes later, a woman I had spoken to that afternoon came down. I told her I hadn't heard from Sony;

She asked me to wait a few minutes and she disappeared. Several minutes later she came back and said Sony had arranged for another "private" autograph session to take place tomorrow afternoon at 4 pm.

Old 03-28-2013, 04:08 PM

Karin is on a distinguished road

good to hear so good news

Old 03-28-2013, 04:11 PM

Jordy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Sony had arranged for another "private" autograph session to take place tomorrow afternoon at 4 pm.
That's awesome Scruffy, you made it again. You just made a lot people really happy! Well done

Last edited by Jordy; 03-28-2013 at 04:16 PM..
Old 03-28-2013, 04:13 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Woo Hoo Scruffydog did it again for us.
Old 03-28-2013, 04:20 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

As far as the bar; something I've heard before and something Ronny said is the best bars in big cities like Paris and London are; the ones in out of the way places. They are not tourist traps and you get more of a local flavor.

So me, RMJ and Amigo (AF) went to one Ronny found and sat down near one end of the bar. By the way just about all the music this bar played was in English. The bartender had lived in the States for a while years ago: Well this guy came in who was quite a character and he stood next to us, singing along with all the songs and making all kinds of funny comments and he started talking to us and asking where we were from and then he asked if we were there on vacation. Well I told him exactly why I was there which was to see my favorite singer Alizee at the signing for her new album. Well he got a big kick out of that. He told the bartender and he was able to pull up Moi Lolita on his entertainment system. Mean while the first guy announced to all the bar that they wer playing it for these American visitors. So some people got up and started dancing, others singing: It was a great time.

I filmed some of, but it was dim and Im not sure how it came out. If it's any good, I'll post it when I get back.

The bartender had a lot of sports banners for the Pittsburgh Penguin hockey team. I asked him about them and he had said he lived in Pittsburgh for several years and was a huge fan of them. Well I just happened to have a cap inside my jacket pocket that I carry for when it gets windy and it was a Boston Bruins cap. These two teams were huge rivals years ago. You should have seen the look on his face when I pulled it out. We all had a huge laugh over it. He gave us free shots later. It was a very good time!