Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 09-02-2006, 01:04 PM
Allez L'OM!

aditya8617 is on a distinguished road
Default Joyeux Anniversaire video !!!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...61387&q=Alizee

Maybe we should do something like that which would be like a B'day gift.
Old 09-02-2006, 03:08 PM
Banned

RMJ is on a distinguished road

Well... you have over 350 days to finish it before the next birthday...

( btw, the vid in link is done by AF's Polish fans. )
Old 09-02-2006, 03:22 PM

mibir is on a distinguished road

It's a nice video. It's unfortunate I have no idea what any of that text says though.
Old 09-03-2006, 07:15 AM
Κάτσε Καλά!

garçoncanadien is on a distinguished road

Hi guys,

They said the following:

For Alizée, Happy Birthday

For Alizée, the day of your Birthday

From your Polish fans, with lots o' love

Your road towards success

Since a young age you developed your artistic abilities, your infancy was inextricably linked with with dance and theatre. At 4, you took dance lessons. At 11, you won the drawing competition. You left for the Maldives and your design covered a plane which was christened in your honor - Alizée. [The fuzzy green text reads "drawn by Alizée"].

Moi...Lolita. Dear Alizée, there's no doubt - this song allowed you to become a star, an international star. We all fell under your spell. It's thanks to this show that you received your first awards. It is after having seen the clip of this song, that, most of us have become your fans. We remembered you, but not only for this...

Our dear Alizée, this is your first award that marked an important step in your career. The well deserved prize, which thanks you for all the effort you put into the preparation of the album, Gourmandises, which became the best-seller in the hit parades everywhere in the world. Many of us cried like you did, while watching the awards ceremony. We thank you also for these fantastic emotional moments...

These three silver discs are very important to us. They occupy, like they do for you, a very important place in our hearts. You put a lot of work and heart into them. We really want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts. We are convinced that your next disc will be better than the previous ones. We also hope that, during your next promotional tour, that you are going to come visit our country [Poland].

On this special day, we celebrate your 22nd birthday. This magical date marks your departure towards the stars, which was made upon passion, talent, charm, and grace, also on your nature - with everything that you conquer the hearts of your fans. On this occassion we wish you the best - that all your dreams come true, many loyal fans, of happiness in all your endeavours, and the ability to see in everyday life the abundant sources of inspiration and the power to continue your intense work. And finally, that you can just be yourself - because we like you how you are!

Eagerly awaiting your return,

your Polish fans

Edited to make it read like real English!

Last edited by garçoncanadien; 09-10-2006 at 05:27 PM.. Reason: make it read like real English
Old 09-03-2006, 01:34 PM

Bob is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by garçoncanadien View Post
Hi guys,

They said the following:

For Alizée, Happy Birthday

For Alizée, the day of your Birthday

From your Polish fans, with lots o' love

Your road towards success

Since a young age you developed your artistic abilities, your infancy was inextricably linked with with dance and theatre. At 4, you took dance lessons. At 11, you won the drawing competition. You left for the Maldives and your design covered a which was baptized in your honor - Alizée. [The fuzzy green text reads Designed by Alizée].

Moi...Lolita. Dear Alizée, there's no doubt - this song allowed you to become a star, an International star. We all fell under your spell. It's thanks to this show that you received your first awards. It is after having seen the clip of this song, that, most of us have become your fans. We remembered you, but not only for this...

Our dear Alizée, this is your first award that marks an important step in your career. The well deserved prize, which thanks you for all the effort you put into the preparation of the album, Gourmandises, which became the best-seller in the hit parades everywhere in the world. Many of us cried like you, while watching the awards ceremony. We thank you also for these fantastic emotional moments...

These three silver discs are very important to us. They occupy, like they do for you, a very important place in the heart. You put a lot of work and heart into it. We really want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts. We are convinced that your next disc will be better than the previous ones. We also hope that, during your next promotional tour, that you will visit our country.

On this special day, we celebrate your 22nd birthday. This magical date marks your departure towards the stars, which was made upon passion, talent, charm, and grace, also on your natural - with everything that you conquer the hearts of your fans. On this occassion we wish you the best - that all your dreams come true. Of happiness in all your endeavours, and the ability to see in everyday life the abundant sources of inspiration and the force to continue your intense work. And finally, that you can just be yourself - because we like you how you are!

Eagerly awaiting your return,

your Polish fans
thanks a bunch
This post may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or bob's work product for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.
Old 09-03-2006, 02:25 PM

mini.mac is on a distinguished road

Guys, I'm not bragging or anything, but I do share the same birth month with our angel.

Oh! and the same zodiac too.
Old 09-04-2006, 12:02 PM
Allez L'OM!

aditya8617 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mini.mac View Post
Guys, I'm not bragging or anything, but I do share the same birth month with our angel.

Oh! and the same zodiac too.
Nice! Almost all of my family is August born except me ! I am April born and almost share birthday with Anny-Lee which isn't bad.
Old 09-04-2006, 12:09 PM

riva2model64 is on a distinguished road

thanks garçoncanadien

oh ye i finally find out waht you name means

candadian boy!
Old 09-04-2006, 07:02 PM

mini.mac is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by aditya8617 View Post
Nice! Almost all of my family is August born except me ! I am April born and almost share birthday with Anny-Lee which isn't bad.
You know who share the same birthday with me? Audrey Tautou.
Old 09-04-2006, 07:50 PM
Κάτσε Καλά!

garçoncanadien is on a distinguished road

Yup yup riva2model64 - that is exactly what it means!