Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 10-20-2011, 11:42 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

I just think it is just so sad that Alizée's music has been ignored by the French radio stations. Alizée in that interview in Mexico said there are so very few French singers known outside France. Yet here the French media who should be promoting are ignoring one of the hottest French internationally known singers. (BTW Hottest as in well known.)

There's an English correspondent Charles Bremner who writes for the Times of London who reports from Paris, I forwarded him a poll of the 100 hottest women about two years ago. The poll had Alizée listed at 25 and Carla Bruni Sarkozy at 86. He wrote me back and was embarrassed to say that Alizée was walking around right under his nose in Paris and he had no idea who she was.

Knowing what we know about Alizée I can not believe that the French don't use her more Internationally to promote tourism in France. Ajaccio should be using her many quotes in their ads over seas that it is her favorite place to be. How many of her fans around the world who never would have thought about vacationing on Corsica, would take a serious look at visiting it in the future.

If not for Alizée being born there and mainly her fathers beautiful photographs, Corsica, has become one of those must visit places, in the near future.
Old 11-06-2011, 11:21 AM
Life's a beach & then you dive

FanDeAliFee is on a distinguished road
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
There's an English correspondent Charles Bremner who writes for the Times of London who reports from Paris, I forwarded him a poll of the 100 hottest women about two years ago. The poll had Alizée listed at 25 and Carla Bruni Sarkozy at 86. He wrote me back and was embarrassed to say that Alizée was walking around right under his nose in Paris and he had no idea who she was.
I cannot help but recall a recent BBC podcast about life in Paris. It revisits the sad world which the famous English man of letters George Orwell knew 80 years ago. There are very many important stories to be told about Paris - and London for that matter - and not all of them are as pretty as Alizée.

Old 11-06-2011, 01:42 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWA View Post
I cannot help but recall a recent BBC podcast about life in Paris. It revisits the sad world which the famous English man of letters George Orwell knew 80 years ago. There are very many important stories to be told about Paris - and London for that matter - and not all of them are as pretty as Alizée.

Welcome to the forum! I guess just about every major city in the world has a sad side to them. Still too many have nots in the world. Hopefully in Paris, and many other cities too, Alizee has brought a bright spot to their lives that they might seldom see otherwise.