Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 11-01-2020, 11:48 PM

joebanana is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Again nice work joebanana. This one had a different ring to it.
This video isn’t made to please everyone, especially not people who don’t like classical music but I made it anyway because I like the blend of Alizee from the early days of her career and Alizee close to the present.
I also love to broaden people’s horizons, who knows maybe this video inspires someone to make some really spectacular video dedicated to Alizee (I’d love to see that).
My knowledge of video editing is limited so often the reality is different from what I wanted to do but I certainly don’t do it for some commercial reasons but for fun
(I hope I make other people’s day better sometimes).
Like I said my knowledge of video editing is not top notch but I know a few tricks so if anyone wants to try to make their own video I will be very happy to help them.
Old 11-08-2020, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kajue View Post
So I did a little test run with Topaz video AI.
I also tested that software 2 months ago.
I tried to set the settings to max quality and process the video which consisted of 16000 frames. The software had to process each frame individually, it is a process that lasted over 24 hours and ended with a 45 gigabyte file.
After that I processed that video with Hybrid and converted it to 60FPS.
I reduced it to 2GB (It can probably be reduced less but I left it at 2GB because I was curious how it would turn out).
The software does a great job if the original is of decent quality because if the video is blurry you can get a very strange result like "Demon Face".
For example image number 1 where Alizee's face is blurry if you try to improve that image to max you get great results with skin, dress, color but if you zoom in on the face you get "Demon Face" because the software can hardly reconstruct the face if the original is blurry.
The Topaz video AI works on the same principle, so I noticed that sometimes (Not always) when you pause the video, an Anomaly appears, mainly due to the blur caused by the sudden movement.
Video quality is beautiful and if we exclude the time required for processing and these anomalies the software does a great job.
The video clip is below the pictures.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rWV...ew?usp=sharing
Old 11-09-2020, 01:54 AM
MMA Teen who was thunderstruck by Alizée

Kajue is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by joebanana View Post
I also tested that software 2 months ago.
I tried to set the settings to max quality and process the video which consisted of 16000 frames. The software had to process each frame individually, it is a process that lasted over 24 hours and ended with a 45 gigabyte file.
After that I processed that video with Hybrid and converted it to 60FPS.
I reduced it to 2GB (It can probably be reduced less but I left it at 2GB because I was curious how it would turn out).
The software does a great job if the original is of decent quality because if the video is blurry you can get a very strange result like "Demon Face".
For example image number 1 where Alizee's face is blurry if you try to improve that image to max you get great results with skin, dress, color but if you zoom in on the face you get "Demon Face" because the software can hardly reconstruct the face if the original is blurry.
The Topaz video AI works on the same principle, so I noticed that sometimes (Not always) when you pause the video, an Anomaly appears, mainly due to the blur caused by the sudden movement.
Video quality is beautiful and if we exclude the time required for processing and these anomalies the software does a great job.
The video clip is below the pictures.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rWV...ew?usp=sharing
Oh my lord... you really were not exaggerating at all when you called it "Demon Face"...

Edit:

The clip came out really nice though atleast.

Last edited by Kajue; 11-09-2020 at 01:54 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 11-09-2020, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kajue View Post
Oh my lord... you really were not exaggerating at all when you called it "Demon Face"...

Edit:

The clip came out really nice though atleast.
Of course the picture is there for educational purposes otherwise it would end up in the trash, Alizee has a great sense of humor so I believe that would make her laugh.
Old 11-15-2020, 05:31 AM

Old 12-06-2020, 06:09 AM

Old 12-09-2020, 10:04 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Hey Joe. You have outdone yourself on this video. It is fantastic! I love it.

Old 12-09-2020, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
Hey Joe. You have outdone yourself on this video. It is fantastic! I love it.

I'm glad you like it. I was wondering how Alizee would look in a different dress color it turned out interesting so I decided to make a video.
Old 12-09-2020, 05:27 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I'm glad you like it. I was wondering how Alizee would look in a different dress color it turned out interesting so I decided to make a video.
For me, it goes beyond the dress colors. Most Alizee fan videos are covers. They take a song they like and stitch Alizee clips to it. Nothing wrong with that. But you took an extremely beautiful ten second clip of Alizee and elevated it an another level. The music was fitting. You added some special effects but was not distracting. The video was short and sweet. I am impressed.
Old 12-27-2020, 02:22 PM