Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 09-07-2007, 06:24 PM

clique is on a distinguished road

I don't know how this forum works, but on other forums I'm visiting mods can pinpoint someone's location much more exact than just a country. (I'm talking city or region)
Old 09-07-2007, 06:29 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

One may choose to post here if what one wanted WAS American fan reaction. Or maybe someone thinks we're just more naive. I agree with pretty much everything Deepwaters said. But I suspect that those new pictures were lifted from the same photobucket site that the wedding video was lifted from. The "album art" could possibly be one mock up of a number of choices Team Alizée are considering. Maybe it was lifted from the same site and maybe it's totally unrelated.
Old 09-07-2007, 06:31 PM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Um, no offense to Amina but you're all getting way carried away. I agree with her that the album art is fake, the pictures of Alizee were from a myspace, and if there's a song on the next album called "Lilly Town" I'll... do something really silly. She never said to be close to Alizee, you guys are just heaping this stuff on the poor girl after a couple posts. Reality check!
Old 09-07-2007, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snatcher42 View Post
Um, no offense to Amina but you're all getting way carried away. I agree with her that the album art is fake, the pictures of Alizee were from a myspace, and if there's a song on the next album called "Lilly Town" I'll... do something really silly. She never said to be close to Alizee, you guys are just heaping this stuff on the poor girl after a couple posts. Reality check!
Guess that's the end of that hehe
And I really hope that title list is a fake. I'm not too fond of most of those song titles.

Edit: And you can't really blame us speculating when all of a sudden someone posts "new" pics of Alizée, album art and song lists, and even lying about her whereabouts. Everything without explaining herself.

Last edited by clique; 09-07-2007 at 06:41 PM..
Old 09-07-2007, 06:37 PM
un jour une fois

espire is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Let's not assume that everything is what you'd think it is on the Internet. And even if it is fake and made up, it's fun to believe it's not .

And "Lilly Town" doesn't sound as silly as "Youpidou."
Old 09-07-2007, 06:43 PM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I agree with her that the album art is fake
It may be, but I still don't understand why you say that. It's by no means an obvious fake. That's not just Alizée's face, it's her body, too. Look at the long fingers on the hands, the thin wrist bones, the shape of the shoulders. That doesn't mean it's not a fake, but I really can't see why you say it looks like one, because it doesn't.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 09-07-2007, 06:47 PM

One thing that's bugging me is that IF the album art is a fake, who made it? I doubt Amina, a 14-year old girl (which she states she is) could have made it. It looks pretty genuine, with the exception of a few details.

So where did Amina get this fake art from?
Old 09-07-2007, 06:49 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

The point I was trying to make is that Amina does not have to have any special knowledge or relationship with Team Alizée to have acquired those photos. The only thing I'm curious about is why she posts them here.
Old 09-07-2007, 06:55 PM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
That doesn't mean it's not a fake, but I really can't see why you say it looks like one, because it doesn't.
I think it does. Looks like her face is cut-and-pasted right in there from some 2004 picture. The hair around her face is subtly different from the rest. And the body... I don't think it looks like Alizee's particularly. It's far too airbrushed and stylized to identify as anyone.

But I don't see why we're debating this when even the person who shared it said it was fake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clique View Post
So where did Amina get this fake art from?
She did say she was a Mylene fan. Mylene forums are full of this type of stuff.

We'll all see in a few weeks/months.
Old 09-07-2007, 06:57 PM
un jour une fois

espire is on a distinguished road

I know it's unlike me to say something like this, but here goes:

That's not the only version of that album art. There's a different one that is similar, but has Alizée in a slightly different pose, her body is more curved. The colour is no longer over-saturated, making it easier to see that Alizée just ripped off a corset (even in the one we've all seen, note how she's grabbing the strings). It looks almost as if she's lying down, but you can see she's standing on a floor.

One of my favourite parts is how she has a more natural smile with her mouth closed, letting her eyes do the work. Her hair is still sorta pointy, but not as much and not blurred. The background looks like a sheet (again, the lying down thing), and the logo is not there.

It's even easier to see that it's Alizée for sure, and she's much more beautiful in it, even with saturation upped to make her more lively. In fact, she just is more beautiful in general, now that she's a fully mature woman. Or, it could be that it's a model, but I still doubt it.

I don't want to post it or say how I got it, and you're free to not believe me, as it's obvious even to me that I have no proof of this.

Last edited by espire; 09-07-2007 at 07:01 PM..