Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 08-08-2006, 05:29 PM
Cracka!

Shep is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_Greg
I agree. I listen to all kinds of stuff to sleep, but my Alizee mix has been the most recent.
I have a mix with mostly Ali with "Satelite" by Dave Matthews Band, "Keepin' it real" By Shaggy, "You and I" by Michael Bublé, and "Lullaby" by Assemblage 23. Edited to add: And the opening theme of Final Fantasy X

The only song of Ali's that's not on there is La Isla Bonita and that's only because the version I have of that one was recorded with more sensitive equipment than her other songs so it tends to be louder and with more bass.

As much as I like Ali, there are a couple of songs of hers that annoy me. Abacadabra with that damn cat and when I hear Mon Maquis, I feel like I should be sacrificing a goat...
"One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take my little nephew to Disneyland, but instead I drove him to an old burned-out warehouse. "Oh, no," I said, "Disneyland burned down." He cried and cried, but I think that deep down he thought it was a pretty good joke. I started to drive over to the real Disneyland, but it was getting pretty late." - Jack Handey
Old 08-08-2006, 05:33 PM
Cracka!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vctralca
LOL, welcome to the club , its not bad to think everyday about Alizée, i view some of her videos in the morning before going out and makes me feel great the entire day if there is a bad moment this is solved just by thinking about her, now if you think there is a real problem then go to the psychiatrist, but take care, Alizée can make his way into his mind too
What about me?? In my field of work, not only do I have a chance of meeting her, but I might actually work with her. Seeing her on a day to day basis? You might just hear on the news that I might have hung myself.
"One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take my little nephew to Disneyland, but instead I drove him to an old burned-out warehouse. "Oh, no," I said, "Disneyland burned down." He cried and cried, but I think that deep down he thought it was a pretty good joke. I started to drive over to the real Disneyland, but it was getting pretty late." - Jack Handey
Old 08-08-2006, 05:42 PM

RadioactiveMan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by vctralca
LOL, welcome to the club , its not bad to think everyday about Alizée, i view some of her videos in the morning before going out and makes me feel great the entire day if there is a bad moment this is solved just by thinking about her, now if you think there is a real problem then go to the psychiatrist, but take care, Alizée can make his way into his mind too
That would be something- going to a shrink to get over Alizee and causing him to obsess over her instead.
Old 08-08-2006, 05:47 PM
cybersoil

Thumbs up

Hey, Shep.

Why don't you post those mixes that you have with Alizee. If possible I'de like to get a copy.

By the way, the only two songs that I don't like that Alizee sings are "Abacadabra" & "Vini, Vidi, Vici."

-Cybersoil

Last edited by cybersoil; 08-08-2006 at 05:50 PM..
Old 08-08-2006, 05:54 PM

aFrenchie is on a distinguished road

Be aware though, she could eat you if you happen to forget her someday. Look at her when she's mad:

Ha ha!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg peluche.jpg (24.0 KB, 60 views)
Old 08-08-2006, 05:54 PM
Cracka!

Oh, snapple. I didn't mean to make it seem like I'm an audio engineer or anything, I just made a playlist of her with alot of her songs with a dash of a few other artists.

Here's a screenshot of the playlist though:

I do have SOME experience with mixing and editing but not enough to make anything solid.
Old 08-08-2006, 05:55 PM
Cracka!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aFrenchie
Be aware though, she could eat you if you happen to forget her someday. Look at her when she's mad:

Ha ha!
Poor bear!
Old 08-08-2006, 05:57 PM
cybersoil

Thumbs up

Oh... ok. Thanks for the clearification.
Old 08-08-2006, 06:07 PM
Cracka!

Even when she's angry, she's still cute in that "I want to rip out your spleen and eat it" sorta way.
Old 08-08-2006, 06:10 PM

rcs is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by aFrenchie

Ha ha!
I'd pay to be that bear.