Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 06-14-2011, 12:25 PM
Lili Loyal

paintballpdh19 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackAnthem View Post
Some of the pics from this thread I made into sigs. CLICK "HERE" BELOW TO SEE THEM IF YOU'RE INTERESTED.
nice work!!
Old 06-14-2011, 02:33 PM
l´ordre d'Alizée

Tiwaz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake04 View Post

It doesn't look like it.

<3
Old 06-14-2011, 03:27 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I thinks it's safe to say with all the evidence presented to the jury with all the different pictures posted by different members, that it is indeed Alizee's back in that picture

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 06-14-2011 at 03:34 PM..
Old 06-14-2011, 10:03 PM
... qui vous veut du bien

Corsaire is on a distinguished road

It is Alizée’s back on the picture that was posted. There is no debating it. Besides the skin landmarks, the tattoo's pattern, defects, coloring... are identical to Alizée’s tattoo. But the thing that I find most disturbing here is that AAm is so overprotective of Alizée when certain topics are discussed, but no one comes to the rescue when a picture is posted on AAm forums and it seems quite evident that Alizée most probably never agreed to display it publicly.

It is not that the posting of the picture bothers me, it is just the hypocrisy that is flagrant.

Last edited by Corsaire; 06-14-2011 at 10:31 PM..
Old 06-14-2011, 10:49 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Brian01 was nice enough to point out to me that 2 of the most telling marks to look for are ones within the tatoo itself. The first one is a mark near Tinkerbell's left eye (from Tinkerbell's perspective. The second one is a mark in the area of her cleavage. (Oooooooooooops...............can't go there), uhhhhhhhhhhhh in the area where a pendant would be if she was wearing a necklace ( much better).

I think this points out a glariing need for us to come up with an Alizee identification manual, similar to the aircraft identification manuals they had during ww2. Where they would show pictures of airplanes from different angles to assist spotters in determing whether a plane flying overhead was a freind or foe. Because you know how those aliens are. They're snatching up humans to their spacecraft all the time and sending down replicates. Now in the past they've been easy to spot. They usually make some type of mistake by putting a navel in the wrong location or a left hand on the right arm and vice versa or giving someone from Boston a southern accent.

Take for instance the replication of Gary Busey, one that went horribly wrong. Yet for an alien he's not a bad guy so when ever we take a shot at him we keep our phasers on stun and if there ever comes a day where a signal is sent down by the mother ship for all replicants to rise up and take over the earth, we're much better off with him on their side.

But they keep making improvements all the time and their replicants are getting much better to spot.nSo we need a recognition manual so we can truely determine if the Alizee that is coming at us is the true Alizee. In the case of the manual I depicted, it calls out differences in wings, engine, fuselage and tail were as an Alizee manual would call out arms, legs, back, head,.................better not got there.....................did I say arms?

I hope you all realize I'm just kidding about such a manual. I think it would definitely fall in the category of being creepy.

EDIT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corsaire View Post
.........................., but no one comes to the rescue when a picture is posted on AAm forums and it seems quite evident that Alizée most probably never agreed to display it publicly.
I never heard anyone mention that the photo of her back was posted with out her approval. I would think the only one who we be in a position to take such a photo would be a close freind and it's hard to believe a freind would post a picture like that. We all know Alizee very seldom releases much info to us in an open way. So in a case like this, I wouldn't be surprised if she approved to the photo being released, yet never admitting to it.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 06-14-2011 at 10:58 PM..
Old 06-14-2011, 11:27 PM
Ethical

DrSmith is on a distinguished road

Quote:
but no one comes to the rescue when a picture is posted on AAm forums and it seems quite evident that Alizée most probably never agreed to display it publicly.
Private photos do get removed if they are posted. It's happened numerous times. I think the difference here is that the source is unknown, so we can't be sure if it's private.

I'm all in favour of removing it if it is private.

Personally I have no strong feeling that it's meant to be private, so I have no problem with it being here. If a mod feels differently, then by all means take it down.

<hr>
I can possibly refute the claim that this photo came from the tattoo parlour. There's no redness of the skin that would indicate it's a fresh tattoo—although it is possible that she went in for one last short session and the rest of the tattoo had had time to heal—And she appears to be laying on a quilt or a duvet, which seems out of place in a tattoo parlour…<br><br>
Old 06-14-2011, 11:50 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

Well as for the discussion as to the photo being private or not, I'm not sure if it was explained here on A am where the photo came from.

The photo of her back, was posted publicly on TinTin's website. There is a "VIP" section where the tattoo shop showcases the different celebs they have done tattoos for. And when you click each celebs photo, it then displays a picture of the tattoo they had done.

So when you click alizee's name, that photo is displayed.

http://www.tin-tin-tattoos.com/home.php

So as far as we know...its OK to be posted, sine I would hope TinTin would have gotten permission before posting it on his site. And for those who don't know, TinTinis the artist who did the tattoo.

Last edited by BrianO1; 06-15-2011 at 12:09 AM..
Old 06-15-2011, 12:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianO1 View Post
Well as for the discussion as to the photo being private or not, I'm not sure if it was explained here on A am where the photo came from.

The photo of her back, was posted publicly on TinTin's website. There is a "VIP" section where the tattoo shop showcases the different celebs they have done tattoos for. And when you click each celebs photo, it then displays a picture of the tattoo they had done.

So when you click alizee's name, that photo is displayed.

http://www.tin-tin-tattoos.com/home.php

So as far as we know...its OK to be posted, sine I would hope TinTin would have gotten permission before posting it on his site. And for those who don't know, TinTinis the artist who did the tattoo.
Well, it seems that the picture is public unless Tin-tin Tatouages is posting it without Alizée’s approval, which is unlikely. Thanks for the clarification Brian.

Again, I had no problem with the picture being posted here. I just think that it is hypocritical of AAm to overprotect Alizée on certain topics while allowing discussions on such a picture without proper background regarding its origin.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSmith View Post
I think the difference here is that the source is unknown, so we can't be sure if it's private.
That was the whole point until Brian's clarifications, Docteur.

Last edited by Corsaire; 06-15-2011 at 12:15 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 06-15-2011, 12:23 AM
Ethical

DrSmith is on a distinguished road

Quote:
That was the whole point until Brian's clarifications, Docteur.
My point was that, unlike photos from her private Facebook, there was no indication that it was private. Thus nobody thought it should be removed. You were the first person to suggest Alizée wouldn't want it public. The idea never occurred to anyone else; and rightly not, it turns out.
Old 06-15-2011, 12:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSmith View Post
My point was that, unlike photos from her private Facebook, there was no indication that it was private. Thus nobody thought it should be removed. You were the first person to suggest Alizée wouldn't want it public. The idea never occurred to anyone else; and rightly not, it turns out.
Docteur, that the picture turns out to most probably be public after I made my comment does not invalidate my original point.

So, let me get this straight... If I find any picture of Alizée where she does not seem to be in a public place and there is no indication that she is posing for photo shoot, for the public or for a fan, it can be posted here if the origin is unknown?