Old 10-10-2011, 02:58 PM

Karin is on a distinguished road

Edit:

Last edited by Karin; 10-10-2011 at 02:58 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 10-10-2011, 03:14 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptjmwa View Post
She should have gone with the better network, Televisa. But, they had Justin Bieber. hahaha. Yeah, a lot of the fans are mad because of how uncomfortable she looked. THey're saying that she was thinking that she's too good for them or something.
I guess jumping on a airplane for an eight hour flight to Mexico shows your too good for them. Even if La Academia did pay all her expenses it still doesn't make up for the time she is putting in to be there.

Funny how in all the pictures with her fans she looks like she is really enjoying herself being with them.
Old 10-10-2011, 03:47 PM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

Old 10-10-2011, 03:55 PM

ptjmwa is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
I guess jumping on a airplane for an eight hour flight to Mexico shows your too good for them. Even if La Academia did pay all her expenses it still doesn't make up for the time she is putting in to be there.

Funny how in all the pictures with her fans she looks like she is really enjoying herself being with them.
Hey, that's what some people were saying. And they were saying it because of her face during some parts of the show. In all the pictures she does look happy.
Old 10-10-2011, 04:19 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

I thought the JEAM vocal performance was a bit rough. Euphoria is right, there were some microphone issues going on. I think Alizée was nervous and she seems to get short of breath and loses a bit of vocal control when she is nervous. I thought Les Collines was good. She looked fabulous in both performances, especially JEAM.

I agree with whoever said that we should be appreciative of this show that brought Alizée to the stage and to us. All in all, I see this as a positive. I just hope she works on keeping her voice ready for whatever opportunities may arise. And I hope she had a great time. Just my 2 cents...
Old 10-10-2011, 04:26 PM

Videos with subtitles:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CjuBdHzIy3A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XU4QBsr1orw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

New interview coming soon! I'm working on the subtitles! Stay tuned people!

Last edited by ptjmwa; 10-10-2011 at 04:45 PM..
Old 10-10-2011, 04:53 PM

JoeNY is on a distinguished road

First of all, this is the Mexican version of American Idol, and versions of it has cropped up in every country - all horrible. Secondly, I could tell the language barrier made Alizee very nervous. I would feel the same if someone were asking me questions in a foreign language and all I could say is "Sorry, I don't know what you're saying". Thirdly, by the time she finally came on-air, it was 3 AM France time. Not only having to combat jet lag but the late appearance for her. I wasn't wowed by her performance, but I'm just happy to see her in public again. A taste of what to expect in 5 or 6 months when she releases her new album. I hope she is more picky about accepting invitations to shows next time. She didn't go all the way to Mexico simply because they offered her a free plane ticket and a hotel room for 3 days. She realizes she has a strong fan base there, so she didn't want to turn a visit down.

If she doesn't have a manager, I suggest she get one. Someone who could more effectively focus her appearnces with her career in mind, not just showing her face and singing an old tune. Celebrities are seldom on talk shows just to shoot the breeze. They are always there for the free promotion and publicity.
Old 10-10-2011, 05:00 PM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeNY View Post
Secondly, I could tell the language barrier made Alizee very nervous.
True Plus the difference of culture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeNY View Post
If she doesn't have a manager, I suggest she get one. .
Right.
Old 10-10-2011, 05:21 PM

mercenaries16 is on a distinguished road

hey guys they just finish the broadcast the interview of alizee in ventaneando i hope someone record it
Old 10-10-2011, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercenaries16 View Post
hey guys they just finish the broadcast the interview of alizee in ventaneando i hope someone record it
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kDFO0fjgt9Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>SUBTITLES COMING SOON! I HAVE TO WRITE TWO ESSAYS FOR MY ENGLISH CLASS AND GO TO XC PRACTICE FIRST!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PBZP0uLy8kA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited by ptjmwa; 10-10-2011 at 05:37 PM..

Tags
alizee, la academia, rumor