Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 03-12-2010, 12:37 PM
Lili Loyal

paintballpdh19 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Criss_pl View Post
Well, great Scruffy that you are going even that I'm much closer to Paris than most of you.
lucky you
Old 03-12-2010, 03:46 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Criss_pl View Post
I want to attend next Alizée album autograph session, but not this one, even that I'm much closer to Paris than most of you.
Once in a lifetime chance for me...once every couple of years chance for you...and hopefully there will be a next time
Old 03-12-2010, 04:40 PM
l´ordre d'Alizée

Tiwaz is on a distinguished road

Flying back n forth to Pars spending 400~euro just to get an autograph. Sounds like a crazy idea I might actually convince myself to do

<3
Old 03-12-2010, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiwaz View Post
Flying back n forth to Pars spending 400~euro just to get an autograph. Sounds like a crazy idea I might actually convince myself to do
you should definitely do it, and it's not just to get an autograph, you get to see herand possibly get a photo with her
Old 03-15-2010, 12:49 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Cool

Well here's an update on my plans for the autograph session. It was suggested that I present the open letter to Alizée. I think this is a good idea because we have no idea if she even got to see it. The main question I have is should I change the date on it? It says January 2. Probably really doesn't matter much.

I hope to get a folder for the letter. The nice kind that you see where some type of award or graduation certificate is being presented to someone. I will just use the 2 pages written in French. I will have something stenciled on the cover with the forum name, the 2 crossed flags and " An open letter to Alizée" or maybe "A letter to Alizée". Time is running short, so I'll probably have to make a decision by tomorrow. I tried stopping by a printing store today, but they were closed due to the heavy rains we're having here.

Someone else suggested we ask her to say hello to this forum. I will try my best to get this done. My digital camera crapped out on my last trip, so I'll be ordering a new one this week, one with movie capabilities, but I will try and borrow a camcorder if my co-worker doesn't have one. I will try and hook up with members of the Alizée forum and hopefully we can work something out where they will take pictures and film us and we'll do the same for them.

Being a representative of the forum in this way, I wanted to wear something that had Alizée America on it. I wasn't too impressed with what the forum had to offer (sorry Ben). I wanted something classier than a t shirt, thought maybe a polo shirt or windbreaker. The guy at a local store that does this type of thing, showed me a type of windbreaker type shirt that wasn't bad looking. In trying to keep with the colors of this forum, I chose a black one and he is going to try and put the two crossed flags with Alizee America written in a similar way that it's written at the top of this page, using red and white. He wasn't sure about the flags, mainly because time is short and they do a lot of business. I also asked him to make up a couple of baseball caps with the same thing if he could. Hopefully these things will come out decent looking. I want to do a good job representing this forum. I really think someone younger should be doing it but at least my co-worker who will be going with me is a young whipper snapper (40).

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 03-15-2010 at 01:03 PM..
Old 03-15-2010, 01:55 PM

sumi1 is on a distinguished road

Nice ideas Scruffy....Have a great trip

PS: I must say I am a bit envious, but damn the visa rules
Old 03-15-2010, 03:10 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

In my mind at least, the letter would have been an awesome idea had we not already sent it to Her Grace and Beauty in several forms.

If we present yet another copy... well, we don't want her thinking we're obsessed or anything
Old 03-15-2010, 04:26 PM

Scruffy, you are amazing. Yah well if we had a young representative then it would look like we want her(although we do haha don't lie guys). And if you have an older guy(40), then it looks like we are all creepers. So either way we will seem weird. But she doesn't care, she loves all fans, no matter how old or creepy, or even how bad they are at singing JEAM. uhhhh
Old 03-15-2010, 05:11 PM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Well here's an update on my plans for the autograph session. It was suggested that I present the open letter to Alizée. I think this is a good idea because we have no idea if she even got to see it. The main question I have is should I change the date on it? It says January 2. Probably really doesn't matter much.

I hope to get a folder for the letter. The nice kind that you see where some type of award or graduation certificate is being presented to someone. I will just use the 2 pages written in French. I will have something stenciled on the cover with the forum name, the 2 crossed flags and " An open letter to Alizée" or maybe "A letter to Alizée". Time is running short, so I'll probably have to make a decision by tomorrow. I tried stopping by a printing store today, but they were closed due to the heavy rains we're having here.

Someone else suggested we ask her to say hello to this forum. I will try my best to get this done. My digital camera crapped out on my last trip, so I'll be ordering a new one this week, one with movie capabilities, but I will try and borrow a camcorder if my co-worker doesn't have one. I will try and hook up with members of the Alizée forum and hopefully we can work something out where they will take pictures and film us and we'll do the same for them.

Being a representative of the forum in this way, I wanted to wear something that had Alizée America on it. I wasn't too impressed with what the forum had to offer (sorry Ben). I wanted something classier than a t shirt, thought maybe a polo shirt or windbreaker. The guy at a local store that does this type of thing, showed me a type of windbreaker type shirt that wasn't bad looking. In trying to keep with the colors of this forum, I chose a black one and he is going to try and put the two crossed flags with Alizee America written in a similar way that it's written at the top of this page, using red and white. He wasn't sure about the flags, mainly because time is short and they do a lot of business. I also asked him to make up a couple of baseball caps with the same thing if he could. Hopefully these things will come out decent looking. I want to do a good job representing this forum. I really think someone younger should be doing it but at least my co-worker who will be going with me is a young whipper snapper (40).
Great ideas Dave. You have really put up good thoughts to make this trip best. Only thing that I was thinking that whether you'll be able to do all these before leaving. You haven't told us that when will you be leaving for the Paris. Also one more thing, is really no one else from this forum going there. If someone else is going, then I would request him to tell us as it would be nice if more people go there. I understand that it's not that easy. But the more number of people will represent more support.

Letter and the dress are good ideas. Try to get best out of it. May be we all should present our ideas here for this, like we did for the letter.This is one opportunity and we should utilize it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
In my mind at least, the letter would have been an awesome idea had we not already sent it to Her Grace and Beauty in several forms.

If we present yet another copy... well, we don't want her thinking we're obsessed or anything
Presenting the letter won't make her feel that we're obsessed, but it will show that we're serious fans whom she can count on.
Old 03-15-2010, 05:14 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post

Is this letter thing a good or bad idea? I need to know soon. I can probably wait til the end of the week. Maybe somebody else can come up with an idea of presenting her something along these lines using a folder like I mentioned with Alizée America on the outside. Time is critical at this point though.