Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 11-24-2020, 11:03 AM

Aragorn97 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben.Daly View Post

As for why this is just a mini-update...
I would say that finishing school for the year and subsequently exams is the reason I haven't posted a Social Media update in nearly 3 weeks, but in reality I've had time to make for it but just haven't yet bothered to so no excuses really. Hopefully before the end of the month I'll get around too it.
Don't worry, Ben, you don't have to feel compelled to do what you do here. So no need to justify anything.
Actually last week I had some free time and I could have written the updated, if only I hadn't forgotten this thread.

BUT...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MAGGY!

Quote:

Caption:
1st Birthday for Maggy��
This one is my favourite.
Old 11-25-2020, 07:34 AM

Ben.Daly is on a distinguished road

And there were a few more things posted on the day for Maggy's birthday.

There was this post from Annily

24th November

Caption: happy 1 dumpling

And this from Johan was actually posted the day before the birthday

23rd November

Caption: Last day before 🎂1🎉

As well as this post on Alizée's story which looks to be a promo for some watches but there's also the neat little painting of the two in the background.

24th November
Old 11-25-2020, 10:41 AM

joebanana is on a distinguished road

Quote:
And there were a few more things posted on the day for Maggy's birthday.
Thank you for your effort, for some reason I prefer to look at Instagram posts here on the forum instead of directly so I really appreciate what you do.
Old 11-26-2020, 07:51 AM

Ben.Daly is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by joebanana View Post
Thank you for your effort, for some reason I prefer to look at Instagram posts here on the forum instead of directly so I really appreciate what you do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aragorn97 View Post
Don't worry, Ben, you don't have to feel compelled to do what you do here. So no need to justify anything.
Actually last week I had some free time and I could have written the updated, if only I hadn't forgotten this thread.

BUT...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MAGGY!
Thanks you two, and I admire your patience Joe!

But...there is more to attend to as we have (what seems to be) one last update on the birthday celebrations!

Posted by Alizée herself:

25th November

Caption: Birthday confined but birthday (restricted) anyway 🦁 one year is worth celebrating !! 🧸 Thank you all for your many messages 🥰🙏🏻.📸photos @ flamingyo24.🍰Number cake @cake_and_biscuttini

Writing on second picture: Welcome to Maggy's birthday

Spared no expense with the decorations, the details look amazing on the cake. Got a bit of a theme going on with the animals with the Lions, Giraffes, Zebra's etc. I like it!
Old 11-27-2020, 10:22 PM

Alex Rien is on a distinguished road

Old 11-28-2020, 06:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Rien View Post
I bet she's having a great time these days. Judging from the decorations, Alizée's house will look like an amusement park to Maggy's eyes.
Old 12-18-2020, 07:43 AM

Here is an Instagram update: late and incomplete.
This includes what Alizée has posted these last few weeks. Unfortunately I didn't save all the stories because I'm too lazy, but most of them were just "idées cadeaux".

So as for the posts, we have a detailed view of her house Christmas decorations:

I usually prefer tall trees but this one is still nice. Also Alizée's photos have always this warm and soft lighting, which makes everything more reassuring. Jo must be proud of her photographer's eye.

Jon Snow intrigued as always.

This one is particularly interesting. Have you noticed the photo behind the bag on the left?

What is she asking to Santa Claus?

These pandas were for a contest.

She's definitely excited for Christmas. But how do women find comfortable those fingernails?
Also, we can be 100% sure about her car now. :P

Now we have the stories:

Hmm, I don't know how much time Maggy will spend with this toy... It seems to orderly for her tastes.

It is always difficult to comment on Maggy's photos. What can we say a part from "adorable"?

She can't wait to see again her little dancers...

... and apparently the Studio will be open for a few days

Quite self-explanatory, uh?

I hope everything is fine in Ajaccio. Rules seem to be a bit less strict these days.

Two examples of those Idées cadeaux I mentioned above. If you don't know what presents you should buy for Christmas, well Alizée can help you with that too! Check out her profile to find something like 30 ideas lol.
The only downside is that you might have to fly to Ajaccio to get those handmade presents...

Oh and she also posted this:

Last edited by Aragorn97; 12-18-2020 at 07:46 AM..
Old 02-11-2021, 02:43 PM

I have had these saved photos on the phone for weeks, so, now that I have some time, I was thinking of making the last update of last year. Just for the sake of completeness, you know.

Usually I don't have many thoughts about the photos to write down, that's why I have always found very interesting other members' updates, but now we have like 24 photos and the next update for this year too, so I'll be even more concise than usual.

Letters from a couple of students of the studio. Quite self-explanatory, uh?

I'd say Alizée beauty on a sunny day is self-explanatory as well.

Home alone. The funny thing is that I watched it too. Usually there are always the same movies on TV during the Christmas holidays, but one always ends up watching everything again. lol

She went somewhere after Christmas I think. Perhaps they visited Greg's family(?)

Never watched it. I should remedy some day.

She's adorable. Can't help but smile when Alizée let us see her little boulette.

Nice shot from the uncle.

Jon Snow is getting famous.

Alizée found something interesting while taking a walk on the streets of Ajaccio.

Now imagine:

''Bonsoir, Madame. Oh you like this magazine. Great choice: 2000 was a great year, indeed. Do you listen to music? This was the year of a jeune fille from Ajaccio. You'll certainly remember of Alizée and Moi... lolita. Yes, here she is, you found it. She is cute, isn't she? I'll tell you a secret: she's still my favourite singer. ''

This one was taken by Jo as you'll notice. I posted it because there is a fun thing about it. Do you notice anything? Any link to one of the other photos?

Okay, I think I'll post the next update tomorrow if I can.

Last edited by Aragorn97; 02-11-2021 at 02:45 PM..
Old 02-12-2021, 04:49 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aragorn97 View Post
I have had these saved photos on the phone for weeks, so, now that I have some time, I was thinking of making the last update of last year. Just for the sake of completeness, you know.

Usually I don't have many thoughts about the photos to write down, that's why I have always found very interesting other members' updates, but now we have like 24 photos and the next update for this year too, so I'll be even more concise than usual.
Thank you Aragorn for wrapping up 2020 with all these photos. These are great!

I just have one overwhelming issue with these photos... Why the smug look on Kanye West? Does he even know who he is in the presence of?

Alizee sure does know how to fancy up a Christmas meal, doesn't she?
Old 02-14-2021, 04:30 PM

Alex Rien is on a distinguished road

bonne saint Valentin a tous.