Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 09-09-2018, 05:31 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Thank you, Jenny.
Old 09-09-2018, 09:58 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny_HRO87 View Post
My 3 videos. Sadly the Gourmandises video from the rehearsal was blocked immediately so it's not online.

https://youtu.be/5DOh3V4CT1Q

https://youtu.be/0MUTdvxIsDc

https://youtu.be/hv1FCzGjeLA
Thanks again Jenny. One of my biggest concerns was would her voice be the same but of the videos we saw including Gourmandises before it got pulled and Alcaline, I thought she did a very good job.

In the Alcaline video you posted, I'm sure it had to be the audio quality of the camera that made the back ground music sound so bad?
Old 09-10-2018, 12:26 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Jenny, thank you very, very much.

Two other videos on Youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Crp7hRey0OQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3vjmfSl8Q8
Old 09-10-2018, 07:18 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
Jenny, thank you very, very much.

Two other videos on Youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3vjmfSl8Q8
Thanks Rev!

She is adorable singing L'alizé. It's too bad about the sound system cutouts, even though she took them in stride, except for that last one at 3:43 where she looked a bit annoyed. Too bad because she gave a nice face scrunch right before that.

It's hard to believe you can't find a good electrician in Poland anymore? (I'm Polish so I can say that )

I pulled Gregorie's video from IG into an mp4. Put it on my Google drive in case anybody is interested in downloading it.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/12dk...ew?usp=sharing

Last edited by CleverCowboy; 09-10-2018 at 07:33 AM..
Old 09-10-2018, 11:04 AM

AlizeeRulezzz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
My 3 videos. Sadly the Gourmandises video from the rehearsal was blocked immediately so it's not online.

https://youtu.be/5DOh3V4CT1Q

https://youtu.be/0MUTdvxIsDc

https://youtu.be/hv1FCzGjeLA
Thank you very much Jenny!
Can you please upload your videos to mega or google drive.
Or share in dc hub alizeehub.ddns.net
Old 09-10-2018, 02:58 PM

principessa is on a distinguished road
Smile

Hi everyone! Hungarian fan represent here.

It's been a long time since I was last here but I just found the forum again after looking for possible discussions of Alizée's Warsaw performance. I was also there and it was wonderful to hear her sing live for the first time in my life.
Just like Jenny, I didn't really care whether there would be background singers or dancers and a whole lot of fluff around her, I generally don't. I didn't expect it much either, especially since this was an outdoor stage as part of a festival, not exactly her own concert to set up.
The production was still great, with the lighting and all, and after the initial sound problems it all came together. And at least during the cutouts you could hear she was really singing! I know it's not a good enough reason as it can set her off but she handled it like a pro and her voice was lovely.

For someone who by far prefers her 3rd, 4th and 5th albums (especially the latter two), I was over the moon that she sang some of the singles from all of them. I would gladly have scrapped Alcaline for Fifty-Sixty or Happy end (or basically anything ) but there you are. Her earlier hits didn't mark my teenage years so I don't have this longing nostalgia for her performances and her look of almost 15-18 years ago, but you have to admit that those songs can really make a party (and they did! ).

Having reread your earlier posts on this thread I'd say your concerns were unfounded. I personally think she does honestly enjoy singing, you could feel she missed being on stage like that, she was in her element - at least that's the impression I got. I don't really think she would do it only for the money, that's not the person she seems to be. Hopefully it's only the beginning of a series of similar performances where she chooses songs from all of her albums. Personally, I could go without "Blonde" but the songs of "UEDS" and "5" sooo deserve to be sung and heard on stage! Starting with Les collines was a smart idea, it had a little mysterious edge, and it set the tone for the rest to come.

I think there were around at least 500 people, possibly more, it was really crazy! Yes, it was free and there were people from other countries, plus those who did not come specifically for her, but still, it was a real treat! ^.^ I'm so happy I didn't have to go as far as Mexico to hear her sing.

Last edited by principessa; 09-10-2018 at 03:29 PM..
Old 09-10-2018, 03:56 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by principessa View Post
Hi everyone! Hungarian fan represent here.

It's been a long time since I was last here but I just found the forum again after looking for possible discussions of Alizée's Warsaw performance. I was also there and it was wonderful to hear her sing live for the first time in my life.
Just like Jenny, I didn't really care whether there would be background singers or dancers and a whole lot of fluff around her, I generally don't. I didn't expect it much either, especially since this was an outdoor stage as part of a festival, not exactly her own concert to set up.
The production was still great, with the lighting and all, and after the initial sound problems it all came together. And at least during the cutouts you could hear she was really singing! I know it's not a good enough reason as it can set her off but she handled it like a pro and her voice was lovely.

For someone who by far prefers her 3rd, 4th and 5th albums (especially the latter two), I was over the moon that she sang some of the singles from all of them. I would gladly have scrapped Alcaline for Fifty-Sixty or Happy end (or basically anything ) but there you are. Her earlier hits didn't mark my teenage years so I don't have this longing nostalgia for her performances and her look of almost 15-18 years ago, but you have to admit that those songs can really make a party (and they did! ).

Having reread your earlier posts on this thread I'd say your concerns were unfounded. I personally think she does honestly enjoy singing, you could feel she missed being on stage like that, she was in her element - at least that's the impression I got. I don't really think she would do it only for the money, that's not the person she seems to be. Hopefully it's only the beginning of a series of similar performances where she chooses songs from all of her albums. Personally, I could go without "Blonde" but the songs of "UEDS" and "5" sooo deserve to be sung and heard on stage! Starting with Les collines was a smart idea, it had a little mysterious edge, and it set the tone for the rest to come.

I think there were around at least 500 people, possibly more, it was really crazy! Yes, it was free and there were people from other countries, plus those who did not come specifically for her, but still, it was a real treat! ^.^ I'm so happy I didn't have to go as far as Mexico to hear her sing.
Hi Principessa;
It's good to hear back from you and thanks for your comments on the performance. I prefer Alacaline to Fifty-Sixty but it all comes down to personal taste and very few people here I'm sure could ever completely agree on what list of songs she should have sung, but I thought it was a good mix.
Old 09-10-2018, 06:02 PM

principessa is on a distinguished road

Thanks, it's good to be back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I prefer Alacaline to Fifty-Sixty but it all comes down to personal taste and very few people here I'm sure could ever completely agree on what list of songs she should have sung, but I thought it was a good mix.
Yes, absolutely, we all have our preferences, my comment was meant to be tongue-in-cheek. It takes all sorts, as they say and Alizée has sure given her fans an array of musical styles to choose from.
One of the main reasons I like the idea of mixing and matching the titles across all the albums is that all of us can be sure to find some in there that we really love. It's hard to please everyone but we can all agree it was indeed a great set.
[b]

Edit:

Quote:
Afterwards the two presenters were asking some of the fans to come up to the stage - there was a little girl, she was probably 10 years who came from the Ukraine just to see Alizee, that was adorable. Then there was an Alizée themed quiz with the fans. Later the mayor of Ursus came to the stage too.
Thanks a lot for the account, Jenny, it was quite enlightening even though I was there. May I ask how you know all those details? I didn't understand a word and while I had a general idea of what was going on and who was who, it was far from being sure. Do you speak Polish?

Last edited by principessa; 09-10-2018 at 06:02 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 09-10-2018, 06:23 PM

"Neither snow nor rain nor bubbles nor gloom of night stays this courier of delight from the swift completion of her appointed sounds"

Old 09-10-2018, 11:43 PM

I just checked my collection of Alizee videos posted on YouTube and a bunch of them have been deleted.

The following message was taken from Alizee International.

Ghislain Rossi
Admin · 10 hrs
What's going on with alizee?
For a few weeks, we have received outraged messages that many videos posted on you tube and others are gradually disappearing. Some believe that this policy is not to help alizée. Actually, it's the opposite. An artist needs to sell his works and collect rights to survive. So far, there has been a let, a laxity at all levels. Since 2016, alizée had no label or intellectual property protection. The problem has been solved for a few weeks. A company, believe music, was chosen by Requiem Publishing to ensure fair remuneration. The Records of an artist, if they are all available, do not sell anymore. If you like the artist, it is not enough to like social networks: the purchase gesture is necessary. The Disc, in any form, is not a charity but an income... the live show obeys the same logic: if you do not buy your tickets, the concert simply cancels out because neither Artist, neither the producer nor the tourneur or organizer can cope with the multiple loads that weigh on them. Another thing is the annual show of motherfuckers whose profits go to the restaurants of the heart. All this is to say that, given the recent events concerning a musical return of alizée, a professional protection policy has been implemented and that it is nothing to do with alizée. This protection also covers the albums of the period after mylène farmer that is the 4 ALBUMS FROM 2008 to 2014, all redeemed by Requiem Publishing. It is therefore essential that all channels you tube (and others) but also fb serious pages (there will always be pages to try to break law, seeking more self-Promotion Than Promotional Aid: they will be early or Late targeted by the same provisions and constraints to disappear) collaborate with this new orientation. Only a few pages have permission (referral to another post announcement). In any event, all partner groups will ensure that video shares are monitored. It would be nice for an English-speaking administrator and a Spanish language to translate this long text. Thank you for your collaboration.