Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 03-05-2018, 04:24 PM

kulli is on a distinguished road
Default Danse avec les Stars - La Tournée 2018 in Strasbourg

As you know, the final show of Dance Avec Les Stars took place last Saturday in Strasbourg and I had a Ticket!

Strasbourg is part of the Alsace region which is located on France's eastern border and on the west bank of the upper rhine to Germany and Switzerland. After about 2h drive I reached the border to France and after another 20 min I reached my destination.
I left little late and I also got into a traffic jam on the highway because of construction works . My navigation system showed as arrival time 8:20 PM The show started at 8:30 PM. You never know what could happen on the way, so I was a bit worried if I would arrive too late.

Fortunately, the motorway was free and some passages in Germany had no speed limit and I was able to catch up on the lost time. I reached the parking lot of the arena at 8:00 PM and had enough time left.

View from the parking lot:

At the entrance area you already could see the visitors waiting in queues. The security scanned me twice I had to open my backpack in which my camcorder was. Of course well hidden, he did not notice it. Maybe they did not care I do not know, but the Ticket said It is forbidden to photograph, to film during the show.
In the entry area of the Arena you could buy coffee and something to eat,there was a also stall with merchandise from Dals but I didn't find anything good from Alizee.

My Seat was in the the middle category outside, slightly offset to the stage. The seats in the middle of the arena were clearly better seats, because you could look directly straight on the stage. When I bought the ticket, the seats in the front of the stage were of course already reserved and on the seating plan of the ticket order, the position of the sears and the distance to the stage was difficult to assess.

That was my view:

You could also watch the show on a screen. As you ca see there were nice lights effect, fog machines were used and a band played live music.
I kept my camcorder as well and for a long time as I could, I had to zoom in because of the distance to stage and tried to hold the camera steady
which was almost impossible, I shook. Unfortunately, the 3 recordings of Alizee and Greg´s dance performances are are a bit shaky.

Now the highlight of the show. Towards the end of the show, all stars gathered on the stage to say Goodbye and Thank you.
I did not really understand what they said, but in in one moment many spectators left their seats and walked directly to the stage, I think that was planned because the stage area was separated with a rope barrier. Of course, I did the same.
I could not make it all to the very front, there were already 3 rows of people infront of me but this was still very close to the stage. I still had a very good view of all what happened.
I got to see her facial looks and movement and of course how Alizee looks in general. Her body, her hair her eyes and so on, just everything. Depending on where she moved on the stage she was very close and when she did the selfie swith he fans, she was directly infront of me. Maybe 8 feet not more!

Like in this photo ( I chose this recording because it is a little out of focus, so you cant see the the fans in detail)

I changed several my positions and I tried to film as much as possible and could film a few minutes close ups of her. I need to edit it first but in the moment all videos combined have a file size of 15gb.

It was a great evening and I saw her up close for the first time

Edit:

Here are some screen captures from my videos:

Attached Images
File Type: jpg S1890023.jpg (97.0 KB, 73 views)
File Type: jpg S1890020.jpg (103.6 KB, 76 views)
File Type: jpg alizee 14.jpg (88.2 KB, 73 views)
File Type: jpg Alizee6.jpg (84.4 KB, 74 views)
File Type: jpg Alizee7.jpg (81.7 KB, 73 views)
File Type: jpg Alizee8.jpg (77.5 KB, 83 views)
File Type: jpg Alizee 11.jpg (88.5 KB, 76 views)
File Type: jpg Alizee 12.jpg (92.2 KB, 73 views)

Last edited by kulli; 03-07-2018 at 12:38 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 03-05-2018, 04:33 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

kulli - The pictures are great. I'm sure the experience is something you won't forget. Super happy for you!
Old 03-05-2018, 05:02 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

That's awesome kulli! You might be among the last fans to see her live EVER! I am glad you had the chance to attend.
Old 03-05-2018, 07:56 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Glad to hear it went well kulli and your pictures are great. Is your video editing program able to do some correction for shake?
Old 03-10-2018, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Glad to hear it went well kulli and your pictures are great. Is your video editing program able to do some correction for shake?
I downloaded the Windows Movie Maker. I can open the videos but i can not edit them, it shows ony a black preview... All Videos are in Mp4 Format. I will try again tomorrow.
So the movie Maker is useless for my files. All other 4 programs I tried did not work either. You need a program that supports 4k footage to edit and also to render in 4k. I'm trying out adobe premiere pro but that is not a program for beginners like me. It is really difficult to cut the whole thing...

More screenshots:

Attached Images
File Type: jpg alizee 13.jpg (57.3 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg Alizee 22.jpg (88.7 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg alizee17.jpg (94.9 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg alizee 24.jpg (84.0 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg Alizee333.jpg (77.2 KB, 48 views)
Old 03-10-2018, 11:49 AM
Administrator

Thanks Kulli for your work so far and trying to learn new software. It can be challenging!

Great screenshots. There she is.. looking all gorgeous and all.

That last one is a great candid of her!
Old 03-10-2018, 12:01 PM

Part 2:

Attached Images
File Type: jpg DALS Tournée 2018 Strasbourg 1.jpg (42.4 KB, 53 views)
File Type: jpg alizee 16.jpg (78.2 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg alizee 15.jpg (81.2 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg Alizee9.jpg (81.6 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg alizee12.jpg (82.2 KB, 48 views)
Old 03-10-2018, 12:19 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Alizee is still beautiful as ever. Thanks, Kulli. These are excellent photos. She has an amazing life and appears to be enjoying it. I think she is addicted to selfies.

Last edited by Shepherd; 03-10-2018 at 12:34 PM..
Old 03-10-2018, 12:25 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
Alizee is still beautiful as ever.
She really is. That was what I was thinking when looking at these pictures.
Old 03-10-2018, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
Alizee is still beautiful as ever. Thanks, Kulli. These are excellent photos. She has an amazing life and appears to be enjoying it. I think she is addicted to selfies.
At the end of the show, she filmed everything with her smarthone for quite a long time. I guess for a livestream on instagram. Unfortunately I could not watch it.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg al live.jpg (46.7 KB, 106 views)