Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 03-14-2015, 01:31 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road
Default [2015-03-26] Alizee & Gregoire dance in Ajaccio for the association Marie Do

This was on Alizée France:

[NEWS] Alizée & Grégoire danseront à Ajaccio le 26 mars pour l'association La Marie Do

Alizee & Gregoire dance in Ajaccio on March 26 for the association Marie Do

Old 03-14-2015, 06:33 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Unfortunately, I'm working that night, so there is no way I can make it........................or is there???????????????????
Old 03-14-2015, 07:45 PM

Lili4ever is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Unfortunately, I'm working that night, so there is no way I can make it........................or is there???????????????????
If you do not take the video, then who else will ? Go for it!
Old 03-15-2015, 02:22 AM

Well I made 2 very short trips in the past few years, mainly because I was afraid nobody would be there to get a good video of 2 events. In both cases, their short nature made them expensive trips. In the case of her performance with Olly Murs, I was wrong. There were plenty of people there and several videos eventually came out. But the one I got was of great quality, plus I got to see her sing and dance on stage and I loved the way she looked so that trip was well worth it.

The other one was to see her autograph session on her birthday in Ajaccio. In that case I was right that very few videos or pictures would come out if one of us didn't go it. I got some great scenes, not to mentions her autograph again so this was an awesome trip

As far as this occasion, I'm wondering if it will be similar to her DALS tours performances. If that's the case, I probably wouldn't go because the thing I want to see most is her singing and dancing ala a concert or Les Enfoires or something similar. Another thing I would like where there would be a good opportunity to film her up close. So unless one of those opportunities seem like they might come to pass. I'm sure I will pass on this occasion, but there still might be more to this occasion that we will find out about as the date grows nearer and I will keep one ear to the ground.

Otherwise there's not much on the agenda for her, but I'm hoping things will develop later in the year and if the timing is right and the opportunity looks good, I will again try and find a way to go if it looks like there might be a good video opportunity.

EDIT: I tried to find out some more info on this event in Ajaccio and except for seeing what's already kind of obvious that it's part of a circus show, I came up empty.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 03-15-2015 at 02:52 AM..
Old 03-15-2015, 02:35 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

As you know, Marie Do is a charity in Ajaccio that she is involved with. They seem to be a rather low budget operation, so I am sure they simply put together what they can as a fund raiser. This year, Alizée and Gregoire are available, so this offers an extra highlight to this year's fundraiser. No doubt that many will attend, that would not otherwise have attended, just to see them perform.
Old 03-16-2015, 07:41 AM

C-4 is on a distinguished road

Scruffydog did indeed get some really great shots at the fund raiser. I know that I appreciated his efforts, which went above and beyond.
Old 03-19-2015, 02:20 AM

I just might be in Europe on the date of this show, but I think the logistics of making this happen for me is just too much. It's also possible I could get there, then not be able to get a ticket.
Old 03-26-2015, 10:11 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

VIDEO >>>http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2k...aritative_news

http://www.corsematin.com/article/aj...e.1742693.html

Quote:
Après "Danse avec les stars" Alizée et Grégoire révèlent leur projet en Corse

Ce jeudi 26 mars à l'espace diamant, Alizée et Grégoire ont offert leur danse lors d'un spectacle organisé pour l'association "la Marie-Do". Après l'émission "Danse avec les stars" de TF1, les deux danseurs ont révélé avoir des projets en Corse notamment d'enseigner dans différentes écoles à Ajaccio.

After 'Dancing with the Stars' Alizée and Gregory reveal their project in Corsica

Thursday, March 26 at the Diamond area, Alizée and Gregory offered their dance during a show organized for the association 'Marie-Do'. After the show 'Dancing with the Stars' on TF1, the two dancers revealed in Corsica have projects including teaching in various schools in Ajaccio.
Old 03-29-2015, 06:32 PM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

Old 03-29-2015, 08:10 PM

Probably several of MM's students in the background I take it???