Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 08-22-2011, 10:22 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rictor View Post
- You know you're an Alizée fan when you hear someone say the word "water" and you immediately picture Alizée saying "Bubbles and WAR-TERRR" in your head.

- ...when you scramble to shift your "now playing" to "J'ai Pas Vingt Ans" as soon as you feel the slightest gust of wind outside.

- ...when you immediately associate "La Isla Bonita" with Alizée rather than its original artist - Madonna.
The first one I can definitely relate to

But yeah I definitely understand you on the third one hahaha.

-when you see guys sitting out in the hall and you blast J'en Ai Marre (Soft Skin Club Mix) to try to convert them...
Old 10-23-2011, 02:36 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road
Default You know you got the Lilly bug when...

Finish this sentence...

You know you got the Lilly bug when:

Whenever you initiate a text message beginning with the letter "A" your smart phone suggests "Alizée"... also, L ... "Lilly" ... D... "Decollages" .... and so on... even today I caught my phone suggesting "Alizée" when formulating the word "Paris" ... it was way off!... or was it?

You download all of her animaged .gif images... ALL OF THEM

You voted on her best nose scrunch picture and then you get all defensive when someone disagrees with you.

You stay up all night voting for her on a non-scientific internet poll as the best European artist or best "fill in the blank" just to give Alizée the bragging rights... (because I'll be damned if someone else is unofficially declared better than Lilly!)

You own at least one of her albums on a 12" vinyl even though you don't own a record player...I like to keep them framed and hung up on the wall.

Your "J'Ai Pas Vingt Ans" count on your iPod has over 6000 plays (btw, wasabi, did you ever get them back?)

You have an Alizée tattoo.

You don't speak french, but you speak/understand "Alizée" (words and phrases spoken in interviews by Alizée and lyrics from songs sung by Alizée)

You send Alizée fan mail

You sit through 3 hours and 45 minutes of a show just to catch a 6-minute glimps of Alizée

You have seen every bit of Les Enfoires 2001, 2002, & 2008-2011... even the low-quality versions.

You visit the building where A Contre Courant was filmed and pinpoint where Alizée was 8 years ago... (and don't worry Scruffy, I'm not going to mention any names... that was bad a$$ by the way.. and I wish I was there.)

and I'm sure there is more out there....

Last edited by Taxi Driver Aaron; 10-23-2011 at 04:26 AM..
Old 10-25-2011, 06:48 AM

C-4 is on a distinguished road

I have a couple of the things you mentioned, but alas, I have not the time, nor the home computer to get most of what you mentioned.

However, I'm trying as hard as I can. As for the tattoo, my wife, although she let's me do my Alizée thing, would not be happy at all if I got one. Maybe in my next life, I can get one before getting married again.
Old 10-25-2011, 09:39 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-4 View Post
I have a couple of the things you mentioned, but alas, I have not the time, nor the home computer to get most of what you mentioned.

However, I'm trying as hard as I can. As for the tattoo, my wife, although she let's me do my Alizée thing, would not be happy at all if I got one. Maybe in my next life, I can get one before getting married again.
That's why I want to name my one of my kids Alizée!!!! lol!

Old 11-05-2011, 05:15 PM

mzracing76 is on a distinguished road

You your alizee fan when......

....your watching a ACC college sports game rivarly matchup and all you can do is think of the song A Contre Courant (ACC).
Old 11-05-2011, 09:35 PM
Choosy moms choose Tchaikovsky

Tchaikovsky is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi Driver Aaron View Post
You voted on her best nose scrunch picture and then you get all defensive when someone disagrees with you.
Tell me you voted Alizée nose scrunch #3...
Old 11-05-2011, 09:41 PM

mzracing76 is on a distinguished road

I have never voted or talked about Lilly's nose crunch, thats just weird or creepy one of the two.

All I like to notice of her is: her lovely hair, great voice, and her fun loving personality, and her excellent music (cd's 1-4).
Old 12-11-2011, 10:32 AM
Fan d'Alizée pour la vie!

Streambeta is on a distinguished road

- You know you are an Alizée fan when you went out to your high school at 12am at night until 5am with A LOT of chock and wrote something Lili related on all 500 squares of the sidewalk that surrounds the school. Just so you could spread the love of Alizée to everyone at the school when they show up then next day.

Best achievement of my life.
Old 12-11-2011, 06:19 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

-You know you're an Alizée fan when you're watching The Man in the Iron Mask and wondering why Porthos is suicidal when years later, Alizée would dance for him and give him the opportunity to talk to her.

Old 12-11-2011, 06:20 PM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streambeta View Post
- You know you are an Alizée fan when you went out to your high school at 12am at night until 5am with A LOT of chock and wrote something Lili related on all 500 squares of the sidewalk that surrounds the school. Just so you could spread the love of Alizée to everyone at the school when they show up then next day.

Best achievement of my life.
Nice! Do you have a picture of it? Welcome to AAM, Streambeta!