Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 06-12-2010, 02:13 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall06 View Post
The video will be interesting to see, it will help tell the story a little better I think
Like the debated tout le monde descend?

Merci Fanny
Old 06-12-2010, 04:39 AM
amateur phlebotomist

Chuck is on a distinguished road

"Debated?" What debate? I totally agree with Roman! It means... uh ... whatever he says it means!
Old 06-12-2010, 04:47 AM

sumi1 is on a distinguished road

It seems we still don't have any official confirmation yet
Old 06-12-2010, 05:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumi1 View Post
It seems we still don't have any official confirmation yet
Yeah, honestly, all I've seen is someone said that it was sent (to radio stations?) for broadcast and that they thought that meant that it was probably the "second single". If there's only one other song, Grand Central, that's being sent to stations, then I'd say that's a pretty darn good bet for "second single". Well, at this point the definition of a "single" seems to be kind of loose anyway. So, will she make that 8 minute video she wants is my question.

Merci Fanny
Old 06-12-2010, 11:32 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
So, will she make that 8 minute video she wants is my question.
Did she actually say she wanted an 8min video for her next single/new song/whatever's coming out next? If so, in what interview? If so, AWESOME
Old 06-13-2010, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Did she actually say she wanted an 8min video for her next single/new song/whatever's coming out next? If so, in what interview? If so, AWESOME
She said something like that she wanted to make a longer video like Mylène has done, maybe 6 or 7 minutes (or 8?). That was a couple months ago.
She said it's hard to tell a story in 3 1/2 minutes. I'm too tired to think at the moment.

Merci Fanny
Old 06-13-2010, 02:56 PM

babyblue558 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
She said something like that she wanted to make a longer video like Mylène has done, maybe 6 or 7 minutes (or 8?). That was a couple months ago.
She said it's hard to tell a story in 3 1/2 minutes. I'm too tired to think at the moment.
OMG I had no idea about this!! SUCH AN AMAZING IDEA!! I really, really hope she has the resources/money necessary to do this because it would be a perfect way of telling the story of the album without the need to make a video for every song.

I've always loved Mylène's epic period pieces that are more like movies than music videos, so if Alizée can pull off something in any way similar to that with the budget constraints she has, it would be so completely brilliant! The only reservation I have is that Mylène's Pourvu Qu'elles Soient Douces video cost in the region of $450 000, which is sadly completely out of Alizée's reach. Mind you that video was more than 17 minutes long and had about a million extras.

Tbh whatever Alizée comes up with, however long or short is bound to be innovative and amazing, so we're all waiting on official confirmation of another single now.
Old 06-13-2010, 04:53 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Totally correct BB. Hopefully she does have a longer video so we could admire her more and we would learn the story more. But sadly she doesn't exactly have the cha-ching cha-ching to do that. So yah 3mins would be fine with me. No matter what it is it will be awesome!!!
Old 06-13-2010, 05:32 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

List of most expensive music videos
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...e_music_videos

Interesting, Mylene is on here ^

20 Longest music videos ever made
http://www.associatedcontent.com/art...ade.html?cat=2

13 minute video of Alizée with dancing zombies as they chase a scared fan into a scary abandoned house... *drools*

Last edited by Fall; 06-13-2010 at 05:36 PM..
Old 06-13-2010, 05:35 PM

babyblue558 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Totally correct BB. Hopefully she does have a longer video so we could admire her more and we would learn the story more. But sadly she doesn't exactly have the cha-ching cha-ching to do that. So yah 3mins would be fine with me. No matter what it is it will be awesome!!!
Ahh but just think what she could do with a higher budget! We could get a little minimovie of Edie's tragic life in its full extent and really get into the story behind the music.

You're completely right that she doesn't need money to excel- the Les Collines video proved that. Still, I'd love to see something more adventurous for the next one, but if money doesn't allow, then nevermind because as far as I'm concerned she can do absolutely anything she wants with the one condition that it has to be amazing. Which it will be. Obviously.