Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 08-09-2012, 11:32 PM

foxy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Either way it shows a level of stupidity that is hard to fathom. She should be working on ways to promote her new album, ways of making it a success, rather than playing games with her fans.
i agree with u scruffy

Quote:
I honestly feel March 22nd means a lot more to her than the success of her new album.
sry if I'm asking but what s so special on this date?
Old 08-09-2012, 11:39 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by melovelily View Post
^ i'm ok with tha.. Oh crap did i um type that ... Loud ?
Nope... you typed it to yourself... nobody else was there...

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
But man, I sure did nail it. Just a week ago I said people would love her even if she ate a turd. Now look at her, she's got a turd on her body for life and people still see nothing wrong with it.
She didn't eat it ...

Last edited by Taxi Driver Aaron; 08-09-2012 at 11:39 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 08-09-2012, 11:47 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxy View Post
i agree with u scruffy

sry if I'm asking but what s so special on this date?
That's the date that her favorite tatooist in Paris is holding a big event at his place and I feel Alizee wants to make a big splash at that event by getting a bunch of tatoos.

If she was serious about her career, she should have never moved from Paris instead of treating her career like a part time job.

Look at someone like Nolwenn. She was awarded a scholarship to a Performing arts school in Cincinnati, Ohio where she became fluent in English. When she returned to France, she took classical singing lessons. She also studied law in case her music career didn't work out. Now you're telling me Alizee has packed her bags for what, a week or maybe two in Paris. Wow! What a commitment, what a sacrifice. How much of that time will be spent at tin tin's?

As far as why I stick around? I've spoke several times about the way I am with sports. When the New England Patriot were getting their butts kicked by the Chigago Bears in the super bowl, I watched every last second. Though they were behind something like 46-10, I watched til the bitter end. Though there's one part of me that late in the game knows there's no hope to come back, another part of me asks is there some way they can miraculously pull this game out, and I am the same way with Alizee.

A tremendous amount of damage has been done to her beauty imo, and I know a lot more is coming and a part of me knows it will never be the same, but another part of me still feels by some miracle, it can all be eliminated, can all be reversed,can all be made good. So I will stay til the bitter end.
Old 08-10-2012, 12:07 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
If she was serious about her career, she should have never moved from Paris instead of treating her career like a part time job.

Look at someone like Nolwenn. She was awarded a scholarship to a Performing arts school in Cincinnati, Ohio where she became fluent in English. When she returned to France, she took classical singing lessons. She also studied law in case her music career didn't work out. Now you're telling me Alizee has packed her bags for what, a week or maybe two in Paris. Wow! What a commitment, what a sacrifice. How much of that time will be spent at tin tin's?
I don't think Alizée should be compared with Nolwenn or anybody else for that matter. Alizée is Alizée, take her the way she is or leave her. Nolwenn didn't perform JEAM, etc., etc., and we can play this game back and forth and around and around.

If Alizée wishes to learn English and graduate from a prestigious collegial institution she will, but don't judge her or hold it against her if she doesn't.

Would you have guessed that I am a doctor?... because I am. I have a PhD. but I don't think it makes me any better than half of the people here... just as I don't think that Nolwenn's career path and life choices make her any better than Alizée.

Old 08-10-2012, 12:33 AM
For me... formidable

SpanishFan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivealizee View Post

Since you like the "forever young" tattoo melovelily, could you tell me more about it.. I still don't get the sense and story of it, or is there no deeper meaning?

It is a tattoo both Alizée and Pierre Antoine had together.

Old 08-10-2012, 01:36 AM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther View Post

Gurl.

Quote:
This should so be her next tat.

Quote:
Shut up, goddamnit, seriously, stop this bullshit. You overprotecting Alizée lovers don't you get that calling her crazy because of her behaviour (which is NOT crazy itself) is rather insulting, because you deny her free will and opinion about what she wants to do!?
Call me crazy but I don't think tattoos are an indicator for mental illness. You just don't like them and want to deny that this IS her personality.
She seems pretty happy chilling at the beach and so on.

edit: I see so many hipocrates here, telling they want selfless the best for her beloved Alizée, but if she does something that doesn't fit in their view and doesn't represent the illusinonary image they created in their mind, she needs help and is gone crazy.. YOU are NOT her. Pretty ignorant and egoistic this view, isn't it?
Meh, if she has the right to get whatever tattoos she wants, we have the right to say what we want about it. Don't get mad at people for expressing their opinions. A forum is for discussion.

I think saying she's crazy and really meaning that she has a mental illness is over the top. There's a difference between being crazy and just having really bad taste. The character is cute, if she'd just gotten the little kid and not the pink crap with it I would actually like the tattoo. Once again... just plain bad taste. It's a shame because her taste in fashion always seems to be cute, tasteful, classy, and "less-is-more". She can't seem to take the same attitude towards her tattoos Each tat is more random and bizarre than the last.

How about we have a little fun with this... what will Alizee do next? Anything is possible at this point. Here's my guess: the next tattoo will feature a purple hippo sitting on the toilet. So cute!

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée

Last edited by Azhiri; 08-10-2012 at 01:40 AM..
Old 08-10-2012, 02:03 AM
Оле Оле

alizeefan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Either way it shows a level of stupidity that is hard to fathom. She should be working on ways to promote her new album, ways of making it a success, rather than playing games with her fans.

I honestly feel March 22nd means a lot more to her than the success of her new album.
wdf

playing with fans ? that has to be the last thing on her mind when getting a tat fake or not .

uhmm it isnt really her job to promote her album that isnt even out yet . . .
that may sound strange but its not like she is a promoter , the album aint even out and what exactly do you expect her to do to promote it ?

Edit:

Quote:
But man, I sure did nail it. Just a week ago I said people would love her even if she ate a turd. Now look at her, she's got a turd on her body for life and people still see nothing wrong with it.
While her body is great and all. . . I'm not really obsessed with it nor what she does with herself in that aspect . Who cares ? oh wait ya'll do . . . Pretty funny commentary though .

Last edited by alizeefan; 08-10-2012 at 02:03 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 08-10-2012, 02:08 AM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Haha, I really didn't mean I think she has a mental illness. It's just an expression and I say stuff like that all the time. Maybe I use it a little too loosely. I do think she is pretty immature though and needs some guidance.

Tattoos in general don't bother me, but I agree with Azhiri in that she has bad taste in deciding what she wants on her body permanently. The Sailor Moon really isn't that bad, but the Snow White and Arale poking Unchi-Kun with a stick looks trashy as hell to me. Just because it's pink doesn't take away from the fact that it's a pile of crap. I actually liked the gecko and Forever Young, those are pretty cute.

She seems to have a strange sense of humor, think this would make a good gift?
Old 08-10-2012, 02:13 AM
Оле Оле

alizeefan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
What does HE have to gain from posting a fake tattoo supposedly done by him?
It's/some are obviously fake . . you'll see . . . I won't say why because some of you don't deserve it

What he has to gain is nothing really people dont post pics to gain things for the most part but if you want a gain - well he does fake tats supposedly and it really wouldn't hurt anything to take a pic and post it , right ? actually may even promote the fact . . .

Edit:

Quote:
I actually liked the gecko and Forever Young, those are pretty cute.
No difference to me whatsoever it is i wouldn't get one but not for us to judge or like or dislike is of no matter that is all up to her likes . As for geckos i hate them all and think there should be a commercial where the cave man eats the geico gecko then chokes on it and he dies, i really hate that thing and its annoying accent . I used to feed them to my scorpion and tarantula which is about all they are good for . But you see none of that matters on her it looks fine i dont mind and again its up to her not me .

Last edited by alizeefan; 08-10-2012 at 02:13 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 08-10-2012, 03:27 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
WHAT THE F***
I just saw it now that this was hers... DAMN THAT SHIT IS UGLY AS HELL!
Agreed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
Yea it looks like she went crazy after he left! If this new album tanks I wonder how she will take it .... kind of worried a bit about her! How can her friends around her not see her mental state is not where its supposed to be right now?
I wonder about that too. However, they are probably followers (otherwise they would probably drop away after a while) and may not fully see the problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
Well she isn't handling her break up with Jeremy very well, is she.

Some women eat themselves or shop their way to happiness after a failed marriage. And here we have our little Alizée tattooing herself up to help deal with the failure of her marriage to Jeremy.

She is going to regret this part of her life in a few years.

I'm also betting Jeremy is laughing himself silly every time she gets another stupid animation tattoo.
He probably is, and she likely will.

Quote:
...Trust me, she is fine
Or is warped the same way you are? (Someone looking at a 20 degree angle at a painting that is at a 20 degree angle will say it is fine)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny_HRO87 View Post
I love her so much, I really do but this is getting ridiculous... and I thought it couldn't get worse than aggro Snow White... it's her body of course she can do what she wants to do with it and what she feels comfortable with. But I still wish she would stop. This is really becoming a kind of addiction lately...

...Also I don't really want to imagine how all these tattoos will look like when she's wearing a pretty, classy dress like she did a lot during the Enfoirés concerts... they would just destroy it...

Quote:
The difference here is if the person decides to shave their head in the form of a Mohawk, then colors it blue, it grows out in a few months. Tattoos on the other hand are permanent decorations embedded under your skin. They don't grow out or fade away as time goes on.

When Alizée hopefully comes to her senses, it is going to be long, painful and very expensive process to remove all these tattoos from her body.

I'm with Scruffydog on this one, I'm pretty sure Dog boy, Rin Tin Tin is encouraging this behavior for his Tattoo show next year.....
I am too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
So spending thousands of dollars on a thing that is painful, damages your body, gives a bad image, is a bad image for your daughter to see, and possibly jeopardizes your career is not crazy?

And we are not talking about only doing this once but she continues to do it over and over and over and over again like an addiction! ...
I believe it does indicate that she is off balance to some extent.

Quote:
I just pulled one of my employees who has tattoos into the office to look at Alizée's new Tattoo. In three seconds he said IT IS A FAKE. There is no way she got that today or even in the last week because of all the detail she would have serious redness around it. He pointed out that the INK is on top of the skin and not under the skin.

She's messing with her fans.

Thank God at least we know at least the Kid playing with the Turd is temporary or semi permanent.

At least she knows how to keep her fans entertained while waiting for the new albums release in October.

Keep an eye on Sailorman in future pictures and look for fading.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alizeefan View Post
.....playing with fans ? that has to be the last thing on her mind when getting a tat fake or not.
Actually, this makes sense. It would not surprise me at all if the last one was in response to all the criticism she has received. However, I think that ONLY the last one is semi-permanent.