Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 05-03-2012, 12:26 AM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

The thing everyone is overlooking, is.....maybe she just likes tattoos?

I'm not saying the other ideas ( identity crisis, desperate attempt to change image, so on and so forth) are wrong or silly, I'm just saying....some people simply like tattoos.
Old 05-03-2012, 12:30 AM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

I just don't wanna go there. Honestly, I see people with a lot of tattoos as attention seekers. That's all I'm gonna say.
Old 05-03-2012, 12:39 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I still can't figure her out. I think she really wants to succeed, but I don't think she has a passion to succeed. If she did, she would be doing everything she could to further her career and getting tatoos should not be a part of that agenda. But maybe it's case of her being in a state of depression over the state of her marriage and getting tatoos is something she really enjoys. She's appeared to be so happy in so many pictures of late, but one thing I've noticed over the years is that some people who appear to be the happiest on the outside, are the saddest on the inside.

But if she's not depressed and her career is very important to her, then I think it's just plain stupid of her to get these tatoos.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 05-03-2012 at 03:42 AM..
Old 05-03-2012, 01:50 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
I just don't wanna go there. Honestly, I see people with a lot of tattoos as attention seekers. That's all I'm gonna say.
It's human nature to seek attention...especially after being a huge star for 4 years then tapering off and wanting to be Forever Young
Old 05-03-2012, 03:36 AM

texasguy is on a distinguished road

I think it really is just a matter of Alizée being in love with body art as opposed to her having an identity crisis, or simply being rebellious. I've noticed she follows "tattoogirls" on Instagram and frequently favorites the pictures they post > this one being the latest that she favorited:

Is this how she imagines herself looking some day? Maybe. I've said before that there will come a time when enough is enough for me, but, honestly, I'm already hooked on her and I just don't see how any amount of tattoos that she may get could break that effect. Yes, it hurts more and more each time to see a woman that attractive add more tattoos, but it truly would take something far more drastic for me to end this "relationship".

So there, I shan't complain about all this anymore.
Old 05-03-2012, 08:12 AM

C-4 is on a distinguished road

I feel, as mentioned above, that she may not be as happy as she appears in her pics.
Some people binge-eat, some go shopping, etc. Maybe this is Alizee's way of coping with sadness, stress, or whatever may be bothering her privately, if anything is.

I will not speculate on why she chooses to do what she does.
I will just accept it until she states why she does what she does and not make any judgments either way.

Personally, I am not an ink person, but I don't judge other people's actions for what they decide to do. They could be looking at me as being out of touch for not having any tarts.
Old 05-03-2012, 08:52 AM
Century old child!

wildfire is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
LOL, im sure when you walk into a job interview an employer would view tattoos like that in the same way
Im sorry but they are an eye sore! She is a beautiful girl, she doesnt need to modify and change her body; its just a waste in my opinion but hey; it is her body to waste not mine so ............... its whatever!

Just a reminder that nothing beats a factory Original:

Old 05-03-2012, 09:08 AM

JoeNY is on a distinguished road

I was watching the Tonight Show with Leno last night, and Scarlett Johansson came out looking "classy" as Jay Leno put it. But my eyes immediately gravated toward that odd-looking tattoo on her arm, so whatever points she got for the "classy" dress she wore to impress was wiped away by the tattoo.
Tattoos are like grafitti on a building wall to me. On a computer screen, it's fine. On the body, it's weird. You wouldn't put a tattoo on an expensive dress, would you? It beats me why Alizee would deface her body that men like me worship. Her jealous girlfriends must be trying to even the odds. If you have this as a tattoo on your face Alizee, we're done. Well, I'll just dim the lights when we're kissing.

Old 05-03-2012, 09:15 AM
Bring me the Trade Wind! =D

Uroboros is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
At least you can take out a piercing. Now she's trashing up her body with tattoos. I don't think she's going to stop anytime soon. This is the 2nd tattoo within a couple months.
That's 3 tattoos in the same arm. Oh boy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildfire View Post
Just a reminder that nothing beats a factory Original:

I agree
"factory original"
LOOOOOOL

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianO1 View Post
There is a mark on her lower right back. Was there in 2003, still there in 2008ish. Dunno if it's a tattoo or birth mark. It's size makes it seem like a tattoo.

So if it is, that makes 8.
I've never seen that one

Last edited by Uroboros; 05-03-2012 at 09:15 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 05-03-2012, 09:20 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
As far as her reasons for doing this goes, I sort of agree with Euphoria - identity crisis?? She spent a lot of her teenage years recording, touring, other stuff. Maybe she's pulling an MJ and doing this stuff to compensate for the rebellious years she didn't get while protecting her reputation as a "squeaky-clean" pop star.
I was thinking the exact same thing last night. Alizée from what I can tell was a very sheltered young lady. Then suddenly thrown into the lime light with stardom at fifteen. While this was going on she was being controlled by Myleen and still kept under close wraps by her parents as they say. Meets Jeremy and married seven and a half months later at 19.

She is having some serious identity issues and I agree this tattoo stage is her screaming for attention.