Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 08-09-2009, 08:34 AM
M'alizee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruroshen View Post
The question is: what do you guys want to talk about?
i was not at all podcast and i dont know many of them, because i look not so often here on the great forum. so i am sorry if i say discussion what we already have .

an idea to talk about is (we can take more options) how was her reaction about the 3rd album at all from begin to end, and how was her feeling to make an 4th album, since now. we don't know this, but we can discuss in our own word, how would you feel, or what would you do. have you got the power to go to the next step to make another album?

and we can talk, before the new album comes out, the past, what have you seen, what will miss you, we talk about all albums in short time before the 4th one is coming. so my idea
Old 08-09-2009, 09:47 AM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by M'alizee View Post
an idea to talk about is (we can take more options) how was her reaction about the 3rd album at all from begin to end, and how was her feeling to make an 4th album, since now. we don't know this, but we can discuss in our own word, how would you feel, or what would you do. have you got the power to go to the next step to make another album?
Riffing on this, I think a "hopes for the fourth album" podcast would be very cool and timely! Even though I'm sure it's far too late for it to actually make a difference, it could just be fun to put our desires down on record, and then hold a follow up session after the disc's been released to see how they panned out. As long as both stay reasonably positive!
Old 08-09-2009, 11:50 AM

deanej is on a distinguished road

The hair episode isn't going to be released? I was looking forward to that one...
Old 08-09-2009, 07:32 PM
Im a 100% Sone

Srbski-kralj is on a distinguished road

Hahahahahah yeah Pizza that wasa funny/desturbing commentary on our part lol. Dont get me wrong it was fun but a bounch of guys talking about hair idk, off the air i was laughting so much from all the commetns lol. Yeah pizza u had some interesting comments lol but its up to Rorushen if he should release it or not
Old 09-05-2009, 08:41 AM
Logical Progression

Tomtentp is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncliningPizza View Post
Dude, I can promise you one thing. I was a part of that podcast, and believe me...

IT SHOULDN'T BE RELEASED.

Don't get me wrong, Roman and Ruroshen did a very good job keeping it together the entire time without making it fall apart, but in terms of stupid comments made by me, and keeping some of our superegos in tact, I hope that Ruroshen will not release it.

Although, I think it would be funny if he released that one little bit from that podcast about Alizée's "mouth" comment, and put it at the beginning of one of the future podcasts.
Great news, I was blaming myself for destoying that episode but now I have been blessed with salvation, Thanks a bunch Pizza!

I think it's time for a new episode!
Ben's idea sounds like a nice topic. Sit down and try to think of what you want/expect to see/hear in the 4th album.

What do you think Lili should spin further on from the Psych. Album?

Would you rather her taking a complete other road by doing something she hasn't done yet?

Which other artists would you like her to collaborate with?

Could prove interesting, whatcha think?

... I see avatar people...

L´Ordre D'Alizée!

Last edited by Tomtentp; 09-05-2009 at 08:44 AM..
Old 09-05-2009, 02:47 PM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomtentp View Post
Great news, I was blaming myself for destoying that episode but now I have been blessed with salvation, Thanks a bunch Pizza!

I think it's time for a new episode!
Ben's idea sounds like a nice topic. Sit down and try to think of what you want/expect to see/hear in the 4th album.

What do you think Lili should spin further on from the Psych. Album?

Would you rather her taking a complete other road by doing something she hasn't done yet?

Which other artists would you like her to collaborate with?

Could prove interesting, whatcha think?
Technically I can see them all on one podcast.
Why not just a podcast called the "What If" podcasts.
There can be several of them if there is nothing else to speak about, and it'll sort of just be typical forum banter on "What if?" and "What will happen?"
Old 09-05-2009, 04:16 PM
Logical Progression

Tomtentp is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBarrett View Post
Technically I can see them all on one podcast.
Why not just a podcast called the "What If" podcasts.
There can be several of them if there is nothing else to speak about, and it'll sort of just be typical forum banter on "What if?" and "What will happen?"
Yeah that was my thought, the topic being "About the 4th album" and them questions being the "home work" for the episode. By this we could cover the rather touchy "What do you think about her new style?" subject aswell. I think people have a thing or two to say about that.

Don't know just speculating here. The topic isn't all that important really. Just something that has to do with Lili and get's people engaged. So far I think these chats have been more or less successful, but more importantly they have all been rather entertaining :P

... I see avatar people...

L´Ordre D'Alizée!
Old 09-06-2009, 12:54 AM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb Re-do!

The hair episode sounded really interesting but then i found out you guys already did it . So then I wanted to listen to it but then i found out that it's filled with stuff that shouldn't be there, i guess is the way to put it . Then i thought, well maybe its funny , but then i found out that you guys dont even wanna think about it . It's really sad that i missed out on it, but why not do it over? Im guessing there are more members in the podcast group now than there was when you guys first did it, and with the experience of having messed up the first one, we would know to behave. It might sound like I'm asking to talk about the same things all over again, but we dont have to. We could take it into another direction. But again i didnt take part in the first Hair Episode, so i dont know for sure if this could work. Could somebody who did tell me their thoughts on this?
Old 09-06-2009, 10:07 AM

deanej is on a distinguished road

I second the request for doing the hair episode over again. I was really looking forward to it, and you guys not wanting to even think about it only makes those of us that aren't there for the recording want it even more.

And going off topic isn't entirely bad. There's a show called Windows Weekly, and Apple is a topic in nearly every episode.
Old 09-06-2009, 10:11 AM
Drummer Boy

Forrplay is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanej View Post
I second the request for doing the hair episode over again. I was really looking forward to it, and you guys not wanting to even think about it only makes those of us that aren't there for the recording want it even more.

And going off topic isn't entirely bad. There's a show called Windows Weekly, and Apple is a topic in nearly every episode.
What was wrong with it the first time

Tags
chat party, podcast