Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

View Poll Results: What song did you discover her through?
Moi...Lolita 10 16.13%
L'Alizé 0 0%
Parler Tout Bas 2 3.23%
Gourmandises 1 1.61%
J'en Ai Marre 36 58.06%
À Contre-Courant 0 0%
J'ai Pas Vingt Ans 3 4.84%
Mademoiselle Juliette 2 3.23%
Fifty Sixty 1 1.61%
La Isla Bonita 6 9.68%
Les Collines (Never Leave You) 0 0%
Other (Please Specify) 1 1.61%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-09-2010, 06:36 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

J'en Ai Marre!

I'm an avid World of Warcraft-er, and I was curious about where the Night Elf racial dance came from (each dance is based off some famous dance or other irl), so I looked it up and it happened to be inspired by none other than Alizee, with her JEAM dance!

I was like, "That's a cool song and I like the way she dances, who is this?" so I looked her up. And here I am now.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 07-09-2010, 11:35 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

So I think we can come to a conclusion that J'en Ai Marre is the most "discovered her with" video/performance. Man what an amazing song
Old 07-11-2010, 09:10 AM

Fenris is on a distinguished road

It seems Blizzard did her a huge favor by picking the JEAM-dance...

And ofc the JEAM performances were the peak of her sexiness on TV, so it's no wonder that it captured so many young men.
It's a typical Mylène-creation, the combination of sweetness and sexyness.

Old 07-12-2010, 12:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
And ofc the JEAM performances were the peak of her sexiness on TV, so it's no wonder that it captured so many young men.
It's a typical Mylène-creation, the combination of sweetness and sexyness.
Yes I figured out that 3 people at my school have known about Alizee forever because of World of Warcraft and they watch her stuff all the time, they are mostly drooling because of her looks and not so much her music.
Old 07-12-2010, 06:19 AM
Félicité

Cubeface is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Yes I figured out that 3 people at my school have known about Alizee forever because of World of Warcraft and they watch her stuff all the time, they are mostly drooling because of her looks and not so much her music.
I know I was. J'en Ai Marre, when I watched it the first time it was like 0_0

Same with La Isla Bonita. The looks caught me for sure, it definitely took my a while to actually listen to her music without a video of her dancing with it. But now I appreciate her voice far more then before.

Happens all the time

Old 07-12-2010, 06:33 AM
Choosy moms choose Tchaikovsky

Tchaikovsky is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeerre View Post
I discovered, and rediscovered, Alizée through J'en Ai Marre.
This
Old 07-12-2010, 11:45 AM
Alizée Always And Forever

RobandSandy is on a distinguished road

I discover Alizée completely by accident, but I am now believing it is by no accident!!!!!! I was browsing Youtube and the True Blue Madonna fan Ive always been I started to look for Madonna videos when I finally got access to the internet again. I was watching
that and this Alizée came up in the Youtube related searches. I almost went past it.... I thought, Im curious so then I clicked on to this...
OMGOMGOMG I was floored, I said WHOS THIS GIRL!!!!!!! I thought for sure she was from Mexico until I heard her say merci at the end of the video. Then I said oh she has a nice Madonna cover but does she have any of her own music????? LOLOLOL So then the next video I saw Alizée's precious face was this one...............
Then it was all history from there needless and pointless to say. I have since come to see a talent better than Madonna..... Never say never....I always said no one would ever be better than Madonna ever.... And here she is for us all!!!! And then the rest shall go down in history. And since then me and my girlfriend have begun to reunite,,,,and guess who else says Alizée must be an ANGEL!!! My one and only Sandy. I know we are soulmates and she would love Alizée too. And then it dawns on you, your life has been seperated into 2 parts by one life shattering event,,,mine was BA before Alizée and ADA after discovering Alizée. Now Rob will never be the same.
Old 07-12-2010, 04:16 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

J'en Ai Marre baby. Though J'ai Pas Vingt Ans is my favorite song, it was JEAM that sucked me in. That mesmerizing dance back when I had no idea who she was? Total killer.

Old 07-12-2010, 04:36 PM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
J'en Ai Marre baby. Though J'ai Pas Vingt Ans is my favorite song, it was JEAM that sucked me in. That mesmerizing dance back when I had no idea who she was? Total killer.
Yes, mesmerizing Thats the only way I can describe the vid. I watched and listened to it over and over again when I first found her

By the way, welcome back bro!
Old 07-12-2010, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
That's exactly how I was I was wondering why there was some awesome babe that can sing on my screen and I watched the video for weeks on end and still watch it every couple of days But yah it's so much better when you are just staring at you're screen wondering how women can be so mesmerizing. I always thought women can only cook and not dance

Tags
alizee, discover, poll, song, video